Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Is this something that can happen? Both parents feeling dead unborn baby's presence

_lily_
    Just joined

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2013-03-14

Is this something that can happen? Both parents feeling dead unborn baby's presence Empty Is this something that can happen? Both parents feeling dead unborn baby's presence

Post  _lily_ Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:27 am

I had an abortion, and now my ex and I regret it more than anything, we have grieved and regretted it the past few months (socially they make it seem like it is not a big deal and everyone said I should have for fin reasons and because I am so young, 19. But I know now that the sole had entered at just 7 weeks, and that we made the biggest mistake because no one tells you how the abortion will haunt you forever. I have dreams of a young man coming up to me when I am older telling me I deserve nothing after what I did to him. We are haunted by a spirit it seems like a lot, but recently I have been talking to my baby a lot and for three months we have regretted it so I have been asking and crying for forgiveness. My ex bf said sometimes he will see a flickering light around him at night if he goes for a walk, and saw an outline/dream as well of a little boy and felt a negative presence (yesterday it was messing with his bike chain out of nowhere or will feel a dissapointed presence sometimes.) He is really freaked out but it happened the same night that I was laying in bed and felt a warm, gentle little presence laying against my chest. I freaked out but just asked, who it was and talked to it in my mind, I knew it was my baby I lost, I felt like it was communicating it was our baby, and that it was saying it understands, and forgives us, but was confused why we are not together anymore, while pleading at me for us to just pay our respects, it knew we regretted the abortion, it seemed like. We are now going to plant a tree or something native that will grow fine where we live, to pay respects and grieve more.
    But is this possible? We keep feeling my dead unborn baby's presence and while mine is postive, my ex bf's is negative. What do you think? :/
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Is this something that can happen? Both parents feeling dead unborn baby's presence Empty Re: Is this something that can happen? Both parents feeling dead unborn baby's presence

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:36 am

Such a sad story,I feel for you very much.

Your baby understands why you had to make this decision. I feel you are not the kind of person to make it lightly.
    Your baby is still close to you,letting you know he is still with you.

Babies grow up in spirit and I feel he will always be with you.
    Watching over you as he grows.

Don't feel guilt,he will not hold that against you,he realises that what you did was necessary to you at that time.

When your time comes,he will be waiting for you with love.

Joanie x
    shortangel

Female
    Number of posts : 97
    Registration date : 2012-11-14

Is this something that can happen? Both parents feeling dead unborn baby's presence Empty Re: Is this something that can happen? Both parents feeling dead unborn baby's presence

Post  shortangel Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:32 pm

You and you bf are dealing with this in different ways, you are spiritual, where he is negative. Try talking to him about you experience and hope it helps him.
    Also it is done and cannot be undone, you both have to move forward, you will always remember your baby, but you don't need to feel guilty by you decision.
    I'm sending you both lots of love and positive energies.
    _lily_
    Just joined

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2013-03-14

Post  _lily_ Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:23 pm

Joanie wrote:Such a sad story,I feel for you very much.

Your baby understands why you had to make this decision. I feel you are not the kind of person to make it lightly.
    Your baby is still close to you,letting you know he is still with you.

Babies grow up in spirit and I feel he will always be with you.
    Watching over you as he grows.

Don't feel guilt,he will not hold that against you,he realises that what you did was necessary to you at that time.

When your time comes,he will be waiting for you with love.

Joanie x

Joanie, thank you so much, both of you. He is spiritual but I think is harder on
    himself, since he was the "man" that was supposed to protect me and his
    child in the first place. I think he is also scared to talk to our baby
    in depth like I do. I will talk to him about it. Babies grow in spirit? I hope so, and I hope he is watching over me, I miss him so much:
    (
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:42 pm

Be patient until your time comes,he will be waiting for you.

Or,who is to say you will not have another child in the future. A reincarnation of your first child.

:hugz:

Joanie
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:52 pm

Hi Lily, please do not torture yourselves any more, you and your boyfriend made a decision together, at the time of making it you were doing the right thing for your own personal circumstances.
    socially they make it seem like it is not a big deal
    Yes they do make it seem like that and to some it isn't a big deal but others, such as yourselves are very deeply affected.
    Have you sought outside help? It may be helpful.
    My heart goes out to you both suffering in this way and the tree sounds like a lovely idea.

Yes it is more than possible that you are sensing your little one's presence, but I doubt the feelings of negativity felt by your ex are caused by the little one and in fact doubt that they are spiritual in nature I feel it is more likely that his negative feelings fears and regrets are affecting him deeply, which is why it is important to keep talking. You won't believe me now but you will both come through this stay strong keep talking, and crying it is all part of the grieving process, my thoughts are with you both.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:03 pm