Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
mac
Violet
6 posters

Which parents?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Which parents? Empty Which parents?

Post  Violet Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:23 am

Suppose as a baby you are given up for adoption, you are adopted and have new parents, good or bad, and you never attempt to find your true parents, you live to a ripe old age when all your parents are long gone, what happens when you pass away yourself, would all the parents come forward for you, will all of the parents have met each other already before you arrive, just wondered what people's thoughts were on this.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Which parents? Empty Re: Which parents?

Post  mac Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:36 am

Violet wrote:Suppose as a baby you are given up for adoption, you are adopted and have new parents, good or bad, and you never attempt to find your true parents, you live to a ripe old age when all your parents are long gone, what happens when you pass away yourself, would all the parents come forward for you, will all of the parents have met each other already before you arrive, just wondered what people's thoughts were on this.

Would it be all your parents - who knows? Love determines. Those who love you would be the most likely to come. Those who have followed your corporeal and spiritual progress. Perhaps not all at one time so as not to confuse.

And they may not be your parents at all - it depends.
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:05 am

I suppose it might depend on the life contracts that the people involved had with each other and the spiritual relationships that they have in spirit....and what the spiritual meeting is designed to achieve.

It could be that the birth parents, who were not searching or searched for in life might only have volunteered to be the gateway into life for the soul and had no real close spirit connection....no other service to fulfill.

The ones in life that had the ongoing relationships probably would have the closest spirit connections too....and would be the most likely ones to be part of the welcoming committee.

Although it might be nice to have the birth parents on hand too for a special surprise....because I think anyone who was in that position of not knowing or wanting to know their birth story....deep down will always have the question that is needing an answer.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:43 pm

Birth parents or adoptive parents?

I feel that both set of parents will come forward when we arrive in spirit.

The adoptive parents definately because you as their child even through adoption,you were loved and wanted.

Birth parents? Also. Depending on the reason why the child was given up for adoption,not all children are conceived in love.

Also circumstances must be taken into consideration.

Let's bring reincarnation into this.

Did the birth parents agree to live a life without children?

Or in their next life,will they want children and not be able to have any?

Departing from the subject,I know but will all these facts come into consideration when both sets of parents plus offspring meet up?

Just a few thoughts.

Joanie
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:51 pm

as feather and mac said before. i believe it is a combination of love and contacts you made during your life time. is it a rule family members will come when one passes? i don't think so.. naturally family members come, but i think those who came forward are those who loves you and care for you.

S
    Assumpta
    Assumpta

Female
    Number of posts : 333
    Job/hobbies : Retired, love reading, writing, cross-stitch and all things spiritual
    Registration date : 2011-06-23

Post  Assumpta Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:53 pm

Interesting question Violet. I personally think that it would depend on whether the birth parents or parent if an unmarried mother, had to put the baby up for adoption not because they didn't love it, but because they just couldn't afford to give it the life they wanted for it. If the adopted parents had loved and cherished the child then they would definitely come at the time of the passing and I would also like to think that the birth parents would be there too if it was given up for love.

Which parents? 348985
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:11 pm

I'd like to think they'd come through for love, some poor girls were forced to give up their babies years ago, it's good to think they'll be reunited one day.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:58 pm