Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Met My Parents

1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Met My Parents Empty Met My Parents

Post  1antique Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:00 pm

This dream has me rather distracted. I am not sure what to make of it.

I do not remember too much about this dream, but in it, I was visiting with my parents. Toward the end of the dream they pulled me to the side and told me that they had some errands to do. They told me to hurry up and get done what I had to do because they would be back soon to get me. It was then that they left, leaving me with a feeling of urgency.

Any ideas on this one??????
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Met My Parents Empty Re: Met My Parents

Post  Kaere Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:42 pm

When you were visiting with your parents, were you doing anything in particular or just chit chatting? Do you recall what you were chit chatting about? That might give a clue as to what needs to be finished up Met My Parents 15910

I wonder if there's something in your waking life that you might be feeling behind on? Or anticipating? Could it even be so simple as Thanksgiving is coming up (which might have triggered the idea of family)?
    CW
    CW

Female
    Number of posts : 734
    Registration date : 2010-10-14

Post  CW Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:40 pm

I do not remember too much about this dream, but in it, I was visiting
    with my parents. Toward the end of the dream they pulled me to the side
    and told me that they had some errands to do. They told me to hurry up
    and get done what I had to do because they would be back soon to get me.
    It was then that they left, leaving me with a feeling of urgency.

1antique, I get the feeling that something is about to change for you. The feeling of urgency you felt was the need to put closure on somethings in your life. If this feeling of urgency remained with you when you were awake, this could mean that the change is gong to happen swiftly. Your parents are symbolic, of the people who's guidance you will harken to. I get the feeling; this change is a very good one! A change you must recognize as good and most important do not be afraid to disturb your comfort zone. Those who love you will support you through it all...(just like your coming back to take you somewhere). This is to let you know that you "WILL" be safe.

The best to you 1antique!
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:39 am

Kaere said:

When you were visiting with your parents, were you doing anything in particular or just chit chatting? Do you recall what you were chit chatting about? That might give a clue as to what needs to be finished up Met My Parents 15910

I wonder if there's something in your waking life that you might be feeling behind on? Or anticipating? Could it even be so simple as Thanksgiving is coming up (which might have triggered the idea of family)?

Regrettably, I do not recall what we were discussing. The only part of the conversation I do remember was when my mother said that they had some errands to do and that they would be back soon to get me.

I cannot think of anything that I might be anticipating (at this time). I'll have to do some more thinking on this.

Thank you for responding. Met My Parents 21581
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:44 am

CW said:

1antique, I get the feeling that something is about to change for you. The feeling of urgency you felt was the need to put closure on somethings in your life. If this feeling of urgency remained with you when you were awake, this could mean that the change is gong to happen swiftly. Your parents are symbolic, of the people who's guidance you will harken to. I get the feeling; this change is a very good one! A change you must recognize as good and most important do not be afraid to disturb your comfort zone. Those who love you will support you through it all...(just like your coming back to take you somewhere). This is to let you know that you "WILL" be safe.

The best to you 1antique!

I did still feel the urgency when I awoke, and it has remained throughout the day (only to a lessor extent).

I do hope you are correct in that this a change coming and it will happen soon....and that it is a good thing. Things have going the wrong direction for too long, so something good would be a blessing.

Thank you for the reply.
    CW
    CW

Female
    Number of posts : 734
    Registration date : 2010-10-14

Post  CW Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:25 pm

Let me say this about dreams 1antique; when we have figures in our dreams that are familiar (like your parents) these are the dreams that are screaming for our attention. These are the dreams we must not ignore. It is my strong belief these dreams are for our greater good.
    I hope you don't mind if I elaborate a little further.

You may be uncertain about this change which is about to come your way. Therefore, your guardians came in the form of (your parents). They certainly know how to get your attention. Met My Parents 809779 There is no need for you to fear or hesitate your time is at hand. There is a lot and I mean a whole.... lot of love embarrassing you right now and will carry you through this change "This is the reason I believe your dream forms were your parents who told you they will be back to get you" They (Your Guardians) want you to feel safe, secure and confident.

No matter what challenges you encounter "do not allow it to weaken you!" "You are not alone!"

Sending you Met My Parents 408815and the power of love!!!
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:52 pm

Thank you! Met My Parents 21581
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:11 pm

Allen to be blunt I know what i'd be worried about if I had such a dream :rfth: I don't feel it is that perhaps they're simply asking you hang in there a little longer and when they've finished their errands (which could well be errands to help YOU) they be with you more :flo:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:51 am

Yes, that could be it...thank you! Met My Parents 21581

Sponsored content