Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Arbel
SpiritVoices
Steven For "They"
7 posters

Channeled Messages

Steven For
    Steven For "They"

Male
    Number of posts : 16
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2013-04-14

Channeled Messages Empty Channeled Messages

Post  Steven For "They" Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:29 pm

I have been channeling messages for a year and a half from a group of entities called "They" The messages have been well received. I am wondering if anyone else has had this experience?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Channeled Messages Empty Re: Channeled Messages

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:57 pm

'They'? Would you explain please? Who are 'They' when 'they' are at home?

Joanie
    Steven For
    Steven For "They"

Male

Channeled Messages Empty "They"

Post  Steven For "They" Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:23 pm

Hello, "They" are a group of beneficial entities that (as I have said) I've been channeling for well over a year now. At first I wasn't too sure about all this channeling stuff. But then as I quieted my mind and listened to the messages that "They" have been sharing with me. I just had to believe. I have also channeled "They" for other people who have asked questions of "They" And the everyone has been amazed. Many people have stated that what they have inquired about with their question(s) has manifested in an answer within 3 days time, and sometimes sooner then that. I believe the messages come from Source, and much needed for today on this planet. I hope that I have answered your question? Please feel free to comment back, thank you.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:29 pm

Steven For "They" wrote:Hello, "They" are a group of beneficial entities that (as I have said) I've been channeling for well over a year now. At first I wasn't too sure about all this channeling stuff. But then as I quieted my mind and listened to the messages that "They" have been sharing with me. I just had to believe. I have also channeled "They" for other people who have asked questions of "They" And the everyone has been amazed. Many people have stated that what they have inquired about with their question(s) has manifested in an answer within 3 days time, and sometimes sooner then that. I believe the messages come from Source, and much needed for today on this planet. I hope that I have answered your question? Please feel free to comment back, thank you.

The Source is where all originates from. So who do you think 'they' are?
    I have a net friend who may be interested in this.
    Will have a word with him.

Thanks Steven.

Joanie
    Steven For
    Steven For "They"

Male

Post  Steven For "They" Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:45 pm

Thank you Joanie.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:36 pm

When you say the Source,are you talking about God?

I do believe as we progress spiritually through several planes,we become one with God.
    One mass with God. Now that is something,I do not like,several folks have the same feelings.
    We wish to preserve our identity,our souls as they have been throughout all ages and lives we have lived.

Do you believe we join God and be as one masse,Steven?
    Steven For
    Steven For "They"

Male

Post  Steven For "They" Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:45 pm

For many countless centuries the word God has taken on a negative connotation. Based in part on christian beliefs. My belief on God is based on the fact that we are all Gods. And in fact we are all Wonderful Source Creators. I hope that my definition of God does not hinder you in anyway. Again please don't hesitate to ask any further questions of me, thank you.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:06 pm

Ok Steven,an interesting opinion. Makes one think about this.

We have many universes. I have often wondered if our God rules them all.
    You say we are all Gods,that I have never considered before.
    To me one God rules all universes but does he? I have wondered if each separate universe has it's own God.
    Incidently,where did God originate from?

Interest discussion with many ideas and opinions springing from it.

I will be back to discuss this further.....
    Thank you.

Joanie
    Arbel
    Arbel

Number of posts : 261
    Registration date : 2012-10-30

Post  Arbel Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:13 pm

Many are eradicating the word God in a number of countries especially in the USA and God is fully aware of what is now happening; this planet needs all the help it can get as the Earth is getting crucified. Some are Gods in their own right but they answer to the one and only living God

God is God Joan and to try and comprehend the essences Of god is beyond our human minds to be able to understand; God has always been and has been and forever be God

Arbel
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:08 pm

Do you see 'They' either physically or clairvoyantly?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:40 pm

My question too,please?

Thanks Bill,for explaining the meaning of God.

Appreciate that.

Joan
    Steven For
    Steven For "They"

Male

Post  Steven For "They" Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:54 am

Not to be disrespectful to anyone's beliefs but I do have a question to ask,but why does God have to have a gender (i.e. man) What if God had both feminine and masculine qualities? And why is there such a belief that we are separate, or must be separate from God? What if the belief of separation from God was purely a man made concept?
    I understand that these questions that I have may in some way incite some anger, or animosity toward what I have said. But it is my belief that we are all correct in our beliefs toward who or what God is.
    My understanding of God is one of love, and not judgement. This is what I believe, what are your ideas toward what I have said here?
    somnium
    somnium

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2013-04-05

Post  somnium Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:03 am

I too channel, and from many sources. I had a group that called themselves 'Yours' and they let me imagine their forms and actions. Another group I met called 'Us' and 'We' signifying the unity and connection between myself and them, and everything.
    Sometimes I give them names and they do not mind at all, and sometimes I ask them for a name. Usually they are happy with whatever name forms from the relationship.
    Whenever I channel from the energy of God I get the greatest results. I have been able to see all around people I want to see, and heal ailments of nearly any kind. That was because I said that God is inside of me and all around me. I define God as the creator of all life, and existence. Who gives us choice and if you are worthy freedom. I know that I am not God because I do not know all things, people, and places. There is much beyond myself. God is the one who can answer my many questions.
    Arbel
    Arbel

Number of posts : 261
    Registration date : 2012-10-30

Post  Arbel Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:31 am

God is neither male nor female as God is a combination of both and beyond and they are known as the blessed trinity; what that means is we have three spirits in the one God. What we have is the Father God; Mother God; Son God; three separate spirits who have the ability to merge into one spirit with each retaining their individual identify. To put that another way is by saying one complete soul split into three. We are all connected to God in some or other some by divine right while others are Gods children by adoption; those who were given life by God direct are made in the same form as the living God. They were given life as spiritual twins which are on the same principle as the trinity only this time we are a split soul male/female again with individual identity’s that are able to merge into one soul where we are nether male or female just like the blessed trinity.

The children of God by adoption; God gave the power to created life on this world and other worlds of gross matter and the life those spirits created were not spiritual twins but never the less they are Gods children by adoption. What I have describe is the beginning of creation of how life was given but every thing changed when evil appeared and interfered with the divine plan of God.

I know fine well it all sounds different to mainstream and maybe crazy but this is my path and a time is coming when all of this will become mainstream because finally this world will know that The Living God exists and is not a figment of imagination and all will know the love of God

Arbel
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:32 am

Steven For "They" wrote:Not to be disrespectful to anyone's beliefs but I do have a question to ask,but why does God have to have a gender (i.e. man) What if God had both feminine and masculine qualities? And why is there such a belief that we are separate, or must be separate from God? What if the belief of separation from God was purely a man made concept?
    I understand that these questions that I have may in some way incite some anger, or animosity toward what I have said. But it is my belief that we are all correct in our beliefs toward who or what God is.
    My understanding of God is one of love, and not judgement. This is what I believe, what are your ideas toward what I have said here?

A very good discussion,Steven. You are not inciting anger. We love topics which bring in everyone's opinions whether right or wrong....keep going.... :urwelcome:

Joan
    Steven For
    Steven For "They"

Male

Post  Steven For "They" Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:01 pm

Was it not Jesus himself who said, "Don't you know, that you are gods" And in another place in the bible it states, "Judge not lest you be judged" I am not against the bible, but I do have a question. If all these people who call themselves Christian are supposed to act like Jesus, why aren't they doing that? The entity that I channel speaks of unconditional love. And it is this one thing that I recognize. Since channeling (now for over a year) I have become a lot more loving, a lot more kind. And the biggest improvement in my life, I have given up judging people. I do appreciate this group, and have told my wife about it. Her name is Shantu (which means Peace Be). She has written a little about herself in the 'Introduction' section.
    Right now I am working on getting a speaking schedule started for May.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:55 pm

So very true,Steven. The bible does say that.
    Unconditional love is the purest love ever held or proved.

It takes all into consideration.
    Nothing is unforgiven.

Thank you,Steven,lovely post.

Joan :asmile:

Post  Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:32 pm

Steven For "They" wrote:Not to be disrespectful to anyone's beliefs but I do have a question to ask,but why does God have to have a gender (i.e. man) What if God had both feminine and masculine qualities? And why is there such a belief that we are separate, or must be separate from God? What if the belief of separation from God was purely a man made concept?

Gos is one.....male and female..........the perfect human conscience is a perfect balance of the two............to show it...feel it....and honor it.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:32 pm

I more or less agree with you, I don't see 'god' as a man or a woman, more of an energy.

My understanding of God is one of love, and not judgement
    I agree with this too.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:38 pm

Now you have my curiosity going....why do we always refer God as a 'he'?

Joanie
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:38 pm

Maybe it is because that, in ancient times, women were basically non-entities. Everything was male oriented.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Post  eyeopen Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:03 pm

Hi, id like to ask you how you channel messages? do you hear the message sin meditation only? do you hear them in your own voice or others? How do you know if you can trust "They" or who "they" might be?
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:39 pm

eyeopen wrote:Hi, id like to ask you how you channel messages? do you hear the message sin meditation only? do you hear them in your own voice or others? How do you know if you can trust "They" or who "they" might be?

Hi eyeopen, I think it depends on how you go about channeling. Your knowledge and practice will formulate the result. When I channel I use my attention as a focus that reaches to the place I wish to channel from. I can channel my own experiences and memories and knowledge, or I can channel another's. I would say that a medium realises their connection, or oneness with what they are channeling. When you realise that you are one, or connected to all things it becomes easier to channel, as well as establish a telepathic link. The medium opens their mind to other sources beyond themselves, firstly by realising it is possible. Be silent and listen to a source that is not yourself, it will become possible to hear other flows of conscious energy. Not just words, but the ideas or energy that forms them.

How do you know you can trust them? Well if they give you terrible energies and content I would not trust them and begin means to close that channel, or separate from them.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Post  eyeopen Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:51 pm

I have seen things and have million things go threw my mind sometimes but is hard for me to peice the peaces to gether, if thats how its spelt, lol.
    But I feel weird everytime, so im not sure what I pick up on sometimes, do you do it by intenet on who or what you wish to connect with? How about when others try and connect with yourself?
    If you see things do you put them together slowly like a puzzle or take them literally as in what you see etc. I feel myself alot of it is puzzled, nothing is as it seems to be to us. But I could be wrong?
    Jai Lakshmi Narayan
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:36 pm

If you find that your mind is being chaotic I suggest trying a focusing exercise to bring order. I imagine the state of mind I wish to possess and the energies I wish to align to. I realise that right now I am connected to a consciousness that is like a river, flowing from the source, and to every channel. By imagining and by thinking about the places I wish to be my focus brings me closer and my destination become clear.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:33 am