Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Dark workers

somnium
    somnium

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2013-04-05

Dark workers Empty Dark workers

Post  somnium Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:07 pm

I have heard it said, "First there was darkness and then there was light." I have heard this balance of light and darkness referred to as perpetual motion of life and death, and also the alpha and the omega. Some people have been known to see the world not as the light patterns already in form, but to see the world as a primal pre-form, or potential. This darkness, that contains all colours, has within it the potential of any and every form, being a pure collection of all the particles within creation. The place for something to begin. The darkness is not only a place for something to begin it is also a collection of all that has been. Just as a black hole collects all light patterns. Just as the reaper is said to reap or collect the harvest of Life. So I guess to a darkworker it comes down to what do you wish to sow, in this dark rich soil.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Dark workers Empty Re: Dark workers

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:10 am

My,you do enter some 'deep' topics in here,Somnium.... :giggles:

But they get my brain going....

Not quite sure where to begin,shall we start with the Universe?
    The beginning of the planet Earth?
    Joanie
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:32 pm

'First there was darkness, then there was light'

The dark holds onto all that is light...refusing to release it...smothering it. It is only when the light becomes strong enough that it can overpower the darkness and spring forth, creating joy and life.

Dark is the opposite of light, just as death is the opposite of life. Just as a black hole devours all light that it touches, so does the dark worker. A lightworker strives to bring love and joy and life and the light of the creator into this world. A darkworker, being the opposite of the lightworker, brings none of this, but strives to create chaos and bring darkness to everything they touch.

I have known (and still do) those who follow the path of the darkworker. They bring no joy and strive to take the light from all they encounter.

Darkness has had it's time on earth...and that time is coming to a close.
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:57 pm

Hello 1anitque. I respect our opinion, and although I don't try to devour light, I do study the nature of darkness. I like how the colour black has ever colour within it, and that is absorbs light quite naturally. I have read in some beliefs that death is a collector of life, bringing whatever life had formed from the potential back to it's source. Which in my opinion is like a trip home, back to the spawning grounds of creation. it just so happens that death is the carrier that takes us there. I enjoy the study of dark matter and dark energy, speaking in scientific terms, and I found the potential that lies within the subject to be unlimited. I theorise that the beginning of the universe itself held a sun and a black hole in the same place, the sun or the first molecule, or atom split into different pathways, creating different results, that the collecter, or black hole brought back to the source. It is theorised that the universe expands and collapses upon itself and infinite number of times, and I think that is to return the path to its potential, or its starting point. Black soil is by far the most fertile.

I would never try to drain life in any way or harm a being in any way. I think life and death work hand in hand to create every possibility in our lives. Afterall without life there would be no death.
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:00 pm

Its probably correct that the term dark worker has been referred to as draining, and harmful, the opposite f a light worker, but I have not researched in this way. I guess I am just trying to shed some light on a dark topic.
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:05 am

Joanie wrote:My,you do enter some 'deep' topics in here,Somnium.... Dark workers 809779

But they get my brain going....

Glad to help!
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:45 pm

I like the dark and black I find it peaceful, calming, reassuring and even comforting, many think i'm morbid or depressed :giggles: not at all, i'm not a darkworker though.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:44 pm

Violet wrote:I like the dark and black I find it peaceful, calming, reassuring and even comforting, many think i'm morbid or depressed Dark workers 809779 not at all, i'm not a darkworker though.

No, I do not think many are, I read the title a while back and thought I would make a post about it, including my knowledge of the darkness.
    To myself the darkness is a shrouded mystery. Just like a light searches in the darkness, uncovering what lies hidden.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:55 pm

Darkness will always be a mystery to us. Like the darkness to us as a child. We fear it. We cry out, but then again that darkness can reveal wonderful secrets.

I lie in the darkness as I wait to fall asleep but then spirit arrive and they show me scenes of what I call the spirit world.
    Wonderful scenes that we cannot imagine.

Joanie
    Heightend-Awareness
    Heightend-Awareness

Male
    Number of posts : 454
    Job/hobbies : Self-Employed, learning anything outside the box.
    Registration date : 2020-10-18

Post  Heightend-Awareness Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:49 pm

Interesting topic. My understanding black and white is just part of this duality we're experiencing in this reality both bring blank canvases for positive and negative energies. One cannot survive without the other.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:42 am