Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
sparkly
SpiritVoices
skye
Violet
fairyway
9 posters

People with dark round them

fairyway

Female
    Number of posts : 72
    Registration date : 2010-10-25

People with dark round them Empty People with dark round them

Post  fairyway Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:00 am

On monday afternoon I was walking through the snow in town concentrating on where i would put my foot as i had fallen over a street before and when i glanced up i noticed the people coming from the other direction.
    There were about 10 in total all very ordinary looking plus a man with vibrations of darkness swirling round him. To me it looked like he had black wisps of smoke round him.
    Do you see this and if so what do you think it is?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

People with dark round them Empty Re: People with dark round them

Post  Violet Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:06 am

Hi Fairyway, I think you may be picking up on parts of the aura, perhaps this man was troubled or feeling low? Maybe even poorly?? Not that i'm saying everyone with a dark aura is poorly or low People with dark round them 660782

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:07 am

Sorry to hear you fell btw hope you're ok?

fairyway

Female

Post  fairyway Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:26 am

Hi Violet
    I wondered if it was to do with the aura. I have seen this a few times before but everyone else just looked very ordinary so i wonder why the people with the dark wisps stand out so much.
    Thank you for asking if i am okay after falling. A bit bruised and surprised when i fell that 4 people passed me and not one bothered to ask if i was okay.
    I would have asked and helped the person up.
    Got round the corner in town and fell again then got into my garden and slipped again People with dark round them 8224 People with dark round them 28851
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:38 am

fairyway wrote:On monday afternoon I was walking through the snow in town concentrating on where i would put my foot as i had fallen over a street before and when i glanced up i noticed the people coming from the other direction.
    There were about 10 in total all very ordinary looking plus a man with vibrations of darkness swirling round him. To me it looked like he had black wisps of smoke round him.

Hi fairyway,
    I am in agreement with Violet, in that it may have been the man's aura (life energy). I recall reading a book where I remember the authur who had seen aura's from childhood say that whenever he saw a black aura it always meant their soul was preparing to leave the physical plane and go back home.Whether this is the same for everyone I couldn't say. I know when I see brown in the aura depending on the tone it signifies illness.
    I hope the fall wasn't too painful.
    skye

Female

Post  skye Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:41 am

A farmer near where we live was found dead in his garden the other day. It appeared he slipped and couldn't get up.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:50 am

Hi Skye I heard a couple of similar stories on the news it takes all pleasure out of snow to hear such things.
    Fairyway I think it was very rude of people to pass you by like that, zinc is said to be good for bruises I hope they aren't too painful, and falling again, how awful People with dark round them 21581

It's funny you should highlight that only the darker wisps stood out, for a long time I could only see the white, (I believe this is called the etheric layer) outline around people, it's odd how some seem to home in on one specific part. At a later date you may see other colours.
    Touching again on what Skye said I find I have my own individual interpretations for colours I don't know how many others work in this way, what did that dark clour mean to you fairyway or how did you feel when you saw it?

skye

Female

Post  skye Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:15 am

fairyway wrote:Hi Violet
    I wondered if it was to do with the aura. I have seen this a few times before but everyone else just looked very ordinary so i wonder why the people with the dark wisps stand out so much.
    Thank you for asking if i am okay after falling. A bit bruised and surprised when i fell that 4 people passed me and not one bothered to ask if i was okay.
    I would have asked and helped the person up.
    Got round the corner in town and fell again then got into my garden and slipped again People with dark round them 8224 People with dark round them 28851
    Glad to hear you're ok. Shame on people for bypassing you. You know this is getting common, my mum was saying an old man was lying in the road and not one person offered to help him either. Luckily like you he was alright when help did arrive.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:24 pm

What is the world coming to People with dark round them 257922 an old man for god's sake, it's not like it's some kid with a knife in his hand, i'm disgusted. I know sometimes it can do more damage to move someone but you could offer them a coat or at least sit with them until help arrives.

fairyway

Female

Post  fairyway Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:52 am

Poor old man. Unfortunately this type of behaviour seems to be becomming very noticeable on lots of levels.
    I am seeing other colours Violet and have been told i need to decide what they mean to me & a few times i have seen what i think were complete auras which were astonishing & not like the kirlian photographs.
    skye

Female

Post  skye Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:58 pm

Violet wrote:What is the world coming to People with dark round them 257922 an old man for god's sake, it's not like it's some kid with a knife in his hand, i'm disgusted. I know sometimes it can do more damage to move someone but you could offer them a coat or at least sit with them until help arrives.

I ask myself the same question Violet, as yet I haven't found a satisfactory answer. I don't think I will if i'm honest but i'll keep an open mind..
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:23 pm

I am seeing other colours Violet and have been told i need to decide what they mean to me & a few times i have seen what i think were complete auras which were astonishing & not like the kirlian photographs.

Hi Fairyway, i'm sorry I missed this, it is great that you are seeing other colours, when deciding what the colours mean to you personally i'd work on your feelings about those colours, you are exceptionally lucky if you see full auras and yes they do appear different to the kirlian shots. Please keep us posted on this. People with dark round them 821538

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:04 am

skye wrote:
    fairyway wrote:On monday afternoon I was walking through the snow in town concentrating on where i would put my foot as i had fallen over a street before and when i glanced up i noticed the people coming from the other direction.

Hi fairyway,
    I am in agreement with Violet, in that it may have been the man's aura (life energy). I recall reading a book where I remember the authur who had seen aura's from childhood say that whenever he saw a black aura it always meant their soul was preparing to leave the physical plane and go back home.Whether this is the same for everyone I couldn't say. I know when I see brown in the aura depending on the tone it signifies illness.

That's correct,Skye.
    I know someone who reads auras,she does very good aura readings,starting from the top of the head down to the feet.
    Black is bad,denotes approaching end of physical existance.
    Joanie x
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female
    Number of posts : 989
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  sparkly Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:25 am

my sister's dog was acting all weird and vicious. i said to my brother "keep that dog away from my dog, he's going to die soon and is not right in the head!" mybrother replied that everybody says that. i said "this time is different he's going very soon!" well in 2 weeks he was. i knew because he had a grey smoky area above him, maybe like your wisps, FW. joanie's friend is right.
    skye

Female

Post  skye Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:50 pm

Joanie wrote:
    skye wrote:

Hi fairyway,

That's correct,Skye.
    I know someone who reads auras,she does very good aura readings,starting from the top of the head down to the feet.
    Joanie x
    Hey Joan, I'm not so sure about black being bad, I rather look forward to crossing over myself. But I think I can understand the reason why you have made the comment. People with dark round them 621623
    skye

Female

Post  skye Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:53 pm

sparkly wrote:my sister's dog was acting all weird and vicious. i said to my brother "keep that dog away from my dog, he's going to die soon and is not right in the head!" mybrother replied that everybody says that. i said "this time is different he's going very soon!" well in 2 weeks he was. i knew because he had a grey smoky area above him, maybe like your wisps, FW. joanie's friend is right.
    I dread the time when my dog passes on even if I do know he's in a better place.
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female
    Number of posts : 989

Post  sparkly Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:59 pm

i know what you mean FW. People with dark round them 577431 People with dark round them 577431 People with dark round them 577431 People with dark round them 577431 People with dark round them 577431 People with dark round them 577431 People with dark round them 577431 People with dark round them 577431 People with dark round them 577431
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:20 pm

skye wrote:
    Joanie wrote:
    skye wrote:

Hi fairyway,

That's correct,Skye.
    Joanie x
    Hey Joan, I'm not so sure about black being bad, I rather look forward to crossing over myself. But I think I can understand the reason why you have made the comment. People with dark round them 621623

Thought I had better check,Skye.
    So have asked the friend who does the aura readings just to be sure.
    People with dark round them 160943
    Joan xx
    skye

Female

Post  skye Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:06 pm

Thought I had better check,Skye.
    Joan xx
    The colour black will be right for your friend as she assocites that colour to a specific meaning, nothing wrong in that.
    To be honest Joan, I never follow other peoples interpretatins of colours, symbols and what have you, I feel this is a personal thing. What you feel about one colour can totally differ to my own thoughts but we can both give different messages yet may still be similar in what we say to a person.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:41 pm

skye wrote:Thought I had better check,Skye.
    Joan xx
    The colour black will be right for your friend as she assocites that colour to a specific meaning, nothing wrong in that.
    To be honest Joan, I never follow other peoples interpretatins of colours, symbols and what have you, I feel this is a personal thing. What you feel about one colour can totally differ to my own thoughts but we can both give different messages yet may still be similar in what we say to a person.

I never thought of it in that way,Skye.
    Took it there were standard colours as per aura.
    I must query this with her.
    I like your objective view of things.
    People with dark round them 28115
    Joanie x
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:01 pm

Just to add to this I love black I find it warm and comforting, never negative, just thought i'd give another example of how colour meanings vary person to person. People with dark round them 15910
    I think a good way is to rely on how you personally feel about the colour, lots of people like yellow for example, believing it to be bright and vibrant, positive and energising, yet I find it cold and insipid, wishy washy even.

L'angel
    L'angel

Female
    Number of posts : 276
    Registration date : 2010-02-06

Post  L'angel Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:13 pm

I too believe color and it's interpretation is a personal thing. How could it not be??? At least, that is how it seems to me...
    I love greens...my eyes are a golden and green...all my life I have heard green is the color of envy and jealousy..also, laughed at when I was younger about my eyes...saying you have cat eyes!
    Well, no I am not a jealous person and so what if I have cat eyes!!!
    Just goes to show you how different people perceive colors in different ways.
    ....just sayin' People with dark round them 415540
    Viking
    Viking

Female
    Number of posts : 234

Post  Viking Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:58 am

Hello, everyone.I am totally ignorant about auras and would like to ask a question: Suppose 2 of you were to see an aura round someone at the same time. I assume the aura is an indication of the state of being of this person--which at that time would be constant. Given these facts, would not both of you see the same colour as it is a representation of this person, not of you or your interpretation of colours? If one of you saw grey and the other saw blue, what then, or is this impossible? People with dark round them 588401
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:03 am

Viking wrote:Hello, everyone.I am totally ignorant about auras and would like to ask a question: Suppose 2 of you were to see an aura round someone at the same time. I assume the aura is an indication of the state of being of this person--which at that time would be constant. Given these facts, would not both of you see the same colour as it is a representation of this person, not of you or your interpretation of colours? If one of you saw grey and the other saw blue, what then, or is this impossible? People with dark round them 588401

You have a point there,Viking.
    I,myself always thought that the colours of auras stayed an universal choice.
    While I think about,I once had an aura reading at the local spirit church and once again,was told,I had pale green and soft pink auras around me.
    I was given the same explanation as before.
    People with dark round them 28115
    Joanie
    zerdini

Male
    Number of posts : 611
    Registration date : 2011-01-28

Post  zerdini Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:54 am

There are four main auras surrouding the body:
    1. Mental aura where the colours are changing all the time reflecting one's thoughts.
    2. Emotional aura which reflects the emotions and can change according to our emotions.
    3. Physical aura which reflects the health of the physical body.
    4. Spiritual aura which reflects our spiritual awareness and state of spirituality and is slow to change. This is the main one we take with us when we pass over although the mental and emotional ones come too.
    One can go into this in depth but it would take far more space than is available.
    Dr Walter Kilner, who worked at St Thomas's Hospital in London, wrote a very good book called "The Human Atmosphere". He developed the Kilner Screen and later Kilner goggles for training the eyes to view the aura.
    I still have a pair in my possession.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:00 am