Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
sparkly
SpiritVoices
skye
Violet
fairyway
9 posters

People with dark round them

fairyway

Female
    Number of posts : 72
    Registration date : 2010-10-25

People with dark round them - Page 2 Empty People with dark round them

Post  fairyway Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:00 am

First topic message reminder :

On monday afternoon I was walking through the snow in town concentrating on where i would put my foot as i had fallen over a street before and when i glanced up i noticed the people coming from the other direction.
    There were about 10 in total all very ordinary looking plus a man with vibrations of darkness swirling round him. To me it looked like he had black wisps of smoke round him.
    Do you see this and if so what do you think it is?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

People with dark round them - Page 2 Empty Re: People with dark round them

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:53 pm

Something I didn't know,Z.
    Special goggles,didn't know about those.
    Something new everyday.
    Wonder what else will be invented to help us understand the mysteries of the human and spiritual body.
    Joan People with dark round them - Page 2 15910
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:41 am

If one of you saw grey and the other saw blue, what then, or is this impossible? People with dark round them - Page 2 588401

I don't think this is impossible, if we both looked at the same tarot card for example we would see different things it doesn't mean one is right or wrong, and the card would still be the same.

As with the tarot card one may pick up one message the other person an entirely different message, from the same card, so I think it's possible two people would see two different colours and therefore apply two different interpretations to the colours which has got to help the person more.

I assume the aura is an indication of the state of being of this person--which at that time would be constant.

It would indicate what state they were in at that moment imo, I remember doing experiments with auras at a workshop, they played peaceful music, then hard rock, then jazz and the fluctuations in the aura were amazing.
    So, at any one time one person could really be feeling a wide range of things, they may be unhappy because a relative is ill, but at the same time hoping that nice guy they met last week phones them as promised, they may be stressing over a bill, most people are going through a wide range of things all at the time which may affect the aura, generally auras contain a number of colours.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:11 am

Hello
    The darker Aura colour :
    BLACK AURA COLOR:
    Draws or pulls energy to it and in so doing, transforms it. It captures light and consumes it. Usually indicates long-term unforgiveness (toward others or another) collected in a specific area of the body, which can lead to health problems; also, enteritis within a person's aura, chakras, or body; past life hurts; unreleased grief from abortions if it appears in the ovaries

DIRTY BROWN OVERLAY:
    Holding on to energies. Insecurity.
    DIRTY GRAY OVERLY
    :
    Blocking energies. Guardedness.

Dark and muddy gray:
    Residue of fear is accumulating in the body, with a potential for health problems, especially if gray clusters seen in specific areas of the body

That is what the colours of darker Aura's mean. Often people rushing about on the streets are under stresses and that might well show in them some.

Lynn
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:08 pm

Viking wrote:Hello, everyone.I am totally ignorant about auras and would like to ask a question: Suppose 2 of you were to see an aura round someone at the same time. I assume the aura is an indication of the state of being of this person--which at that time would be constant. Given these facts, would not both of you see the same colour as it is a representation of this person, not of you or your interpretation of colours? If one of you saw grey and the other saw blue, what then, or is this impossible? People with dark round them - Page 2 588401

Hi Viking,
    the energies within the aura hold both past and present events that are related to each individual person, as well as concealing our emotional and state of health conditions. These energies are always changing and what information is received one minute will most likely change the next. A psychic can use this information to 'predict' future probabilities for that person.
    I believe it's normal that different people claim to see or sense different colours around a person. It's also usual for people to see the same colour around a person, yet both give different accounts of their meanings. Therefore, it surely has to be down to how each person interprets the colours or symbols seen within another's aura which helps identify what may be prominent to them at the time of the aura reading. Another thought to consider is what layer of the auric field does a person tune into when doing a reading as this will also be different dependent on each psychic.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:35 pm