Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

dark night

seashell
    seashell

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2013-10-30

dark night Empty dark night

Post  seashell Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:43 pm

Few questions thankyou.
    Has any one been through this? Do you need to? and does grounding stop dark night and keep you safe. I have a feeling the more scared of it I am the more I disconnect from spirit and meditation is becoming harder. I have found a spiritualist church and they are fantastic, and I would like to develop clairvoyance but am only receiving messages from loved ones I have known, when it comes to trying to read other people, I don't know how.
    also with the telepathy and other conscious I receive in meditation, heres the thing, try asking them it specific questions and they don't answer, is this because they are created by my own mind?
    With dark night I had a few tastes of ego death, the first taste was truly horrific, blackness rose up through the body, and I did not exist any more, Ego screamed at me that anything would happen, that it would make me do horrid things and I wouldn't know where I would end up. so I returned fast. The second time it rose during sleep, voices alerted my conscious to what was occurring, third time I woke to find pure evil behind my eyes, fourth dip, I was actually a dog in more than senses I could feel its nose sniffing, and I had the company of other dogs. lovely. I ground myself now but I feel spirit with in my body, I have its taste in my mouth. any help thanks.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

dark night Empty Re: dark night

Post  Violet Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:48 pm

Hi Seashell, firstly what is your understanding of 'dark night' what does this mean to you, the term 'dark night of the soul' is often used in spiritual circles but what you describe here sounds a little more serious and more like a dark energy than a dark night, though your fourth dip sounds much better:

With dark night I had a few tastes of ego death, the first taste was truly horrific, blackness rose up through the body, and I did not exist any more, Ego screamed at me that anything would happen, that it would make me do horrid things and I wouldn't know where I would end up. so I returned fast. The second time it rose during sleep, voices alerted my conscious to what was occurring, third time I woke to find pure evil behind my eyes, fourth dip, I was actually a dog in more than senses I could feel its nose sniffing, and I had the company of other dogs. lovely. I ground myself now but I feel spirit with in my body, I have its taste in my mouth. any help thanks.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    seashell
    seashell

Post  seashell Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:00 pm

hi thanks
    My understanding of dark night of the soul, is when the soul leaves the body and your ego dies. Your ego then does anything to stop whats happening it doesn't want to die basically so it terrifies you, just like real death its scary. so you then have dips, the purpose of the dip into yang is to face fears one by one realising that its only ego, ie your mind. after your ego dies you are then reborn three days later into full Christ consciousness. it can also happen with kallundi ( sp) awakening.

oh the dog bit - not nice, my nose was its nose, I woke to find my nose still sniffing and my arms moving, its like something else takes over, each dip into the rabbit hole I tell my self its ego, but also I have been told theres a time limit to achieving enlightenment, and eventually the connection with spirit dies. I was thinking it was all hypnosis and if so then why cant you just manifest enlightenment without dark night?
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Post  eyeopen Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:13 am

Hi welcome again, lol.

Im not sure what you are experiencing but what you say and what is going on seems a bit strange to me as if one was going threw what you describe I would of thought one would know more about it.

But I am not sure that it is what you are experiencing, its sounds really detailed and technical. Can you describe more what you hav ebeen threw and what you have been experiencing etc?

As for Lightenment itself, i dont think it has a tiem limit, lol.
    seashell
    seashell

Post  seashell Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:38 am

hi
    just being in meditation and stillness for so long that you no longer exist any more, everything you know about you no longer exist.
    so
    I am - seashell
    I am nth years old
    I am a seeker, I own - I do
    I am fat thin small tall
    does not exist. GONE.
    something else takes over. you are told you will be taken far away from here (in to service).
    then ego kicks in. that's when the fun starts.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:56 am

Thats sounds amazing, Cant say Ive felt like that before I have maybe come close.

So whats the fun that starts?

I like the way you explain it,

Can you tell me more about these dips, and how they feel when how they come and go please?
    seashell
    seashell

Post  seashell Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:04 am

certainly, find stillness, stay there for as long as possible. that's it basically. Dark night here we go. after that any time.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:28 pm

I like the idea of the just being and observing I guess its much harder than we realise though, I kind aget it as we gota act liek we are a driver and body is a car, but we needa take care of it to an extent too.

But some things arent as easy as that.

I think with myself spirit takes over and sometiems doesnt have same thing in mind as me etc, confusing, guess workign on my chakras more will help.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:56 pm