Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

To Clarify 'A Question'

Steven For
    Steven For "They"

Male
    Number of posts : 16
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2013-04-14

To Clarify 'A Question' Empty To Clarify 'A Question'

Post  Steven For "They" Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:02 pm

My reason for writing my question is this. I know that we all have heard of the movie 'The Secret' And if you have not heard, or seen it. then you probably have heard about 'The Law of Attraction' Well I have heard from quite a few people (some of which who have written things in this forum) who are negative this, and negative that. These very self same people complain that they never get anything good in life. And I have to think well no wonder their just putting out negative so negative is what God, The Universe, Source, or what ever you want to call your higher source is bestowing upon them. Let me clarify just a little bit more. In other words what you focus on, that is the very self same thing that you are going to get.
    I believe that it does take a village, if only a small group of people keep positive love energy flowing out from their heart then they can make a difference.
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

To Clarify 'A Question' Empty Re: To Clarify 'A Question'

Post  Native spirit Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:49 pm

To Clarify 'A Question' 348985The law of attraction is one thing but being positive all the time is another.we all go through things in life which test us to the limits some we cannot control.so we have no way of thinking positive about it if it hurts us,some have an easy life no major worries ,but for the majority its not like that.i am a pretty positive person.but with what life has thrown at me its not always easy to be positive.i am a giving person always have been.i give me time and exeriences free no charge.
    yet all i get back is more stress,what we go through in life makes us as we are.i could go around hating people because of what i and others have been through but i dont.we all have to have our own morals and codes and we have to live by them.its not always easy to be positive.
    Namaste
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:07 pm

I'm torn between an answer between you,Carron and you,Steven.

In a way I have answered this post just two minutes ago on Stephen's topic.

A lot to me depends on the kind of person we are. Some people have a happy disposition. That is their nature.
    Some are more serious. They take life seriously but doesn't mean they are miserable.

I enjoy my life in my own way. I like books which means I can sit for a good while and read. I can also enjoy an evening out and mix with the best of them. A lot of natures depend on the company we have.

We have a miserable friend or someone who constantly 'jibes' at us,that can make us angry.

So the negativity sets in. That makes us miserable and unhappy. So the anger spreads to us. We retaliate and there you are!

Moods from others spread across to others. it doesn't mean we are normally miserable natured.

Joanie

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:27 pm

Well I have heard from quite a few people (some of which who have written things in this forum) who are negative this, and negative that. These very self same people complain that they never get anything good in life. And I have to think well no wonder their just putting out negative so negative is what God, The Universe, Source, or what ever you want to call your higher source is bestowing upon them.

Hi Steven I think you answered your own question here:
    We are not robots. We are (as I believe) spiritual beings having a human experience. What are your thoughts toward this?
    Now then, that is not me being flippant I just wanted to point out that we are living a human experience and part of that is unhappiness, like it or not it's there for all of us, if we lose a job we can sit and grumble (that we never get anything good in life) or get off our backsides think positive and look for another as hard as we can, but that doesn't put food on the table or pay the bills in the short term.

In my opinion god does not bestow anything on anyone other than unconditional love and understanding, if I understand you correctly what you said implies that god all but punishes miserable/unhappy people with more misery, with the greatest of respect the god I believe in would not do that, yes we get down, we grumble, we complain but we're human those are all extremely human traits.

I do however agree that positive thinking is good and should be done at every opportunity, but there are certain circumstances where positive thinking is nigh on impossible.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:24 am