Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

My Response To A Question

Steven For
    Steven For "They"

Male
    Number of posts : 16
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2013-04-14

My Response To A Question Empty My Response To A Question

Post  Steven For "They" Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:50 pm

I am talking about emotions, and whether your emotion is positive then you will attract positive things into your focus. But if your emotions are negative then you will attract negative things into your focus. As for me I wish to attract positive things into my focus. I believe that we all have the wonderful power to pick and choose what we want to think about on a moment to moment basis. We are not robots. We are (as I believe) spiritual beings having a human experience. What are your thoughts toward this?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

My Response To A Question Empty Re: My Response To A Question

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:17 pm

Exactly Steven. How many times do we feel down? Wallowing in misery? For no reason at all.
    Just a general depression over nothing.

I either go and find something to do,keep myself active or I will read a good book or most all think positive thoughts.
    Thoughts about happier times or I will sit and try and meditate on scenes of the ocean,scenes of places I have visited.

What is the old saying....think positive thoughts and positive feelings will surround you.

I sometimes pick up the phone and talk to an old friend. Laughter for a start between two people can bring the most positive feelings into being.

Joanie

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:43 am