Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Not sure whats happening..if anything.

partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Not sure whats happening..if anything. Empty Not sure whats happening..if anything.

Post  partofme Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:43 pm

One night last week I was laying in bed readying myself for sleep (husband out of town, of course..thats when stuff like this would come about...lol) and all of a sudden my dogs started barking. Usually, no biggie..as dogs do that sort of thing at the most random of times. That night seemed different. One of my dogs in particular started whining and whimpering (hes the only one that does that, like that) at the window that was directly under my bedroom window. I got the courage to peek out and trying to focus swore I seen a black shadow, almost horse size walk up to that window down stairs. My adrenaline pumping at this point not even quite sure I was actually seeing something. Scared to death to turn the flashlight on and find out. Didnt wake any of my kids up to be my support (Im their Mom and Im suppose to be their protector.. Not sure whats happening..if anything. 350287 HA!) The dogs eventually stopped and I fell asleep. We do have deer in our area. I know they are curious and wander about at night. But this seemed much wider than a deer.
    Ok, here's where it gets a little weird. When I woke up the next morning, the dog that I thought was carrying on, was outside. When I went to bed...I let all of them all in, I counted them. ( I have 5) I slide the makeshift gate across my stairway to keep them downstairs as I always do to keep them out of mischief.. The gate was slid open halfway when I came down! I questioned all of my girls and no one woke up during this chaos or moved the gate. Two of my girls heard what they described as a "man" clearing his throat, as what their Dad would do.
    This is the reasoning behind me posting in this particular thread...I have been given reason to believe that our property is sacred by someone that did a reading for me through another forum. It does have history surrounding it but no direct links to mine that I have been able to pull up. My husband, when building our home...at times would be at it late and would think that he seen low to the ground black shadows around him, that would scare him. He reasoned this away by assuming it was a spirit of our dog that was close to him.
    Im not one who really believes in the idea of elementals or creatures that can reside in woods or land but my curiosity is certainly sparked by the possibility that something roams our property.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Not sure whats happening..if anything. Empty Re: Not sure whats happening..if anything.

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:50 pm

How long have you been in the property,Partofme?

Have you checked the history of the place?

Any tragic occurences there?

I'd be interested to know.

Joan x
    partofme
    partofme

Female

Not sure whats happening..if anything. Empty Re: Not sure whats happening..if anything.

Post  partofme Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:40 am

SpiritVoices wrote:How long have you been in the property,Partofme?

Have you checked the history of the place?

Any tragic occurences there?

I'd be interested to know.

Joan x

We have been living here about 3 years almost but have been building on it for the last 7.
    The property once belonged to my husbands family. Two generations. It once was within about 8 miles of some historic events that dealt with the Miami tribe and Missesniwa River. Maybe not so much historic but at least noted. Tragedy, have no idea. I can imagine certain scenarios but not sure if they are just that, of my imagination.
    pageofwands
    pageofwands

Female
    Number of posts : 64
    Job/hobbies : horse lover, philosopher and starving student.
    Registration date : 2013-05-26

Post  pageofwands Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:49 am

wow that is incredible.

Does it feel like a happy presence? or just down right scary? Im so nervous to have an encounter like this because I think I'd be too freaked out to get anything cool out of it!

I'm wondering why a spirit would let your dog out, like what the significance would be, maybe to just get your attention?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:47 am

Indian activity still there? From long ago? Just told that the Indians from long ago are still trying to claim their land?

partofme
    partofme

Female

Post  partofme Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:04 pm

pageofwands wrote:wow that is incredible.

Does it feel like a happy presence? or just down right scary? Im so nervous to have an encounter like this because I think I'd be too freaked out to get anything cool out of it!

I'm wondering why a spirit would let your dog out, like what the significance would be, maybe to just get your attention?

Outside at night feels somewhat different than during the day...my kids have been in the woods at night and have had an experience with one of our dogs but they didnt "see" anything. The dog just all of a sudden stopped, started showing its teeth and growling. Knowing this wasnt this dogs demeanor at all (he was one of those quiet type that would only bark if felt threatened) so that in itself scared my kids. Another night they spent sleeping out on the trampoline and they heard something come up to them, making odd noises but seen absolutely nothing. They said they heard it breathing.
    I like you would be too scared to do anything about it other than run!
    As for the dog getting outside....it surely got my attention. Not sure whats happening..if anything. 350287
    partofme
    partofme

Female

Post  partofme Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:08 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Indian activity still there? From long ago? Just told that the Indians from long ago are still trying to claim their land?

Im not sure what you mean? Are you asking me about activity from long ago? And are you suggesting they told "you" that they are trying to reclaim their land? Its hard for me to interpret postings at times.. Not sure whats happening..if anything. 160943
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:29 pm

partofme wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:Indian activity still there? From long ago? Just told that the Indians from long ago are still trying to claim their land?

Im not sure what you mean? Are you asking me about activity from long ago? And are you suggesting they told "you" that they are trying to reclaim their land? Its hard for me to interpret postings at times.. Not sure whats happening..if anything. 160943

No,I have a feeling that a member on here stated that but he may have ment that the white man stole his land or the land which belonged to the American native.
    Don't quote me..... :giggles:
    partofme
    partofme

Female

Post  partofme Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:21 pm

[/quote]

No,I have a feeling that a member on here stated that but he may have ment that the white man stole his land or the land which belonged to the American native.
    Don't quote me..... Not sure whats happening..if anything. 809779
    [/quote]

I will say that when we first started our building process, we had the odds against us. It seemed like every single time we had the foundation dug out to pour the footers, that it poured rain. Then we had to redo all what we just had. It was never ending it seemed. I joked that the "rain gods" were trrying to tell us something... Not sure whats happening..if anything. 45824 We did end up calling someone to pour the cement finally.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:20 pm

Sounds like you were prevented from continuing with the building... :hanky:
    Not nice at all..

Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male
    Number of posts : 800
    Job/hobbies : Reactivated
    Registration date : 2013-12-02

Post  Thunder Bow Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Native American People were very in touch with the paranormal, at all levels. Thus what you are seeing could well be Native in orgin.
    Medicine_Dog
    Medicine_Dog

Male
    Number of posts : 56
    Job/hobbies : Native Medicine
    Registration date : 2013-12-06

Post  Medicine_Dog Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:24 am

I live about a half a mile from a Caddo village Texas history doesn't know about, there's definitely  a presence there. Eight miles isn't that far for a native, they probably frequented your property often.. 

Make a offering for them-- tobacco, beads, pretty rocks etc.. Charge them with positive energy and bury 'em on your land.. Consider it a gift to the people that came before you...
    partofme
    partofme

Female

Post  partofme Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:22 pm

Thunder Bow wrote:Native American People were very in touch with the paranormal, at all levels. Thus what you are seeing could well be Native in orgin.

Im certain it is.  I have looked outward at times and can see "how things might of appeared" way back when.  A camp set up by the river.  Arrowheads have been found in many spots on the property.  Local history has noted some tribes all around in the area. 
    partofme
    partofme

Female

Post  partofme Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:26 pm

Medicine_Dog wrote:I live about a half a mile from a Caddo village Texas history doesn't know about, there's definitely  a presence there. Eight miles isn't that far for a native, they probably frequented your property often.. 

Make a offering for them-- tobacco, beads, pretty rocks etc.. Charge them with positive energy and bury 'em on your land.. Consider it a gift to the people that came before you...

I never thought of that! Thank you.  We did plant trees.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:49 pm

The more I read about the American Indians,the more I admire them.

They must have fought for everything they needed.   A bit like the Aboriginals in Oz.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:07 pm