Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Retro76
SpiritVoices
6 posters

A dream or a Happening?

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

A dream or a Happening? Empty A dream or a Happening?

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:02 pm

Been so busy today fell asleep in the armchair.

Dreamed I saw a man.   Not an ordinary man,a tall man with white hair.
    A kind face  that was smiling.   We stopped and talked for a while about spiritualism..

But a different kind of spiritualism.

Not what we have been told about but a completely different outlook on it.   'Forget' what you have been told.    

'This is a completely different country,physical like our's but cannot be seen.   
    Very near,a step away.it hovers around our world'.

I asked if it was another planet.   He answered 'in a way'

'This is a stepping stone between our planet and the spirit world'

I woke up feeling very confused...

Any ideas on this,please?
    Retro76

Male
    Number of posts : 207
    Job/hobbies : School
    Registration date : 2014-06-20

A dream or a Happening? Empty Re: A dream or a Happening?

Post  Retro76 Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:35 pm

I have no clue who the man is, all I know is he was referring to dreaming when he said the stuff about a stepping stone.
    The other day I woke up very confused, too, as I was talking to someone about lucid dreaming in my dream... I'm not sure if the person was trying to get me to realize I was dreaming or what...
    Strange coincidence
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:38 pm

Maybe he was trying to give the "true" knowledge about spiritualism
    mayflow
    mayflow

Number of posts : 894
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

Post  mayflow Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:28 am

Oh, it reminds me of a story.

There were two Buddhist monks sittin by the side of a river and discussing. A Christian monk came by and was invited to sit and discuss with them. After interesting and amiable words, one of the Buddhists said he wished to go over to the other side of the river and meditate on the discussion for a while. He walked over the water of the river to the other side and after a short while walked on the river's surface and returned to the discussion with new insights to share. A short whole later, the othe Buddhist did the same thing.

Thinking that since one of the Miracles of the Christian new testament in the Bible was when Jesus walked on the water, the Christian monk was convinced by faith that he could do the same. He stepped in the water and sank. He climbed back on shore and tried several times but kept sinking every time.

Finally, one of the Buddhists leaned towards the other and said "Do you think we should tell him where the stepping stones are?"
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:23 am

That's actually something I have read before. That the realm of spirit is close to ours. About three feet above it, so to speak. I don't recall the exact article, and this is paraphrased from it. It went on to how we are tied into them as much as they are tied into us. And we both exist together. And explains why Earth is so important to them.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:38 am

mayflow wrote:Oh, it reminds me of a story.

There were two Buddhist monks sittin by the side of a river and discussing. A Christian monk came by and was invited to sit and discuss with them. After interesting and amiable words, one of the Buddhists said he wished to go over to the other side of the river and meditate on the discussion for a while. He walked over the water of the river to the other side and after a short while walked on the river's surface and returned to the discussion with new insights to share. A short whole later, the othe Buddhist did the same thing.

Thinking that since one of the Miracles of the Christian new testament in the Bible was when Jesus walked on the water, the Christian monk was convinced by faith that he could do the same. He stepped in the water and sank. He climbed back on shore and tried several times but kept sinking every time.

Finally, one of the Buddhists leaned towards the other and said "Do you think we should tell him where the stepping stones are?"
    There you are you see....Contradiction of how Christ walked on water!

I have read books explaining Christ's ' many miracles in a more positive fashion....What is true and what is fiction?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:43 am

innerlight wrote:That's actually something I have read before. That the realm of spirit is close to ours. About three feet above it, so to speak. I don't recall the exact article, and this is paraphrased from it. It went on to how we are tied into them as much as they are tied into us. And we both exist together. And explains why Earth is so important to them.
    I also read that many other planets have their own 'Gods' or Spirit worlds,their own beliefs....so can God rule the world?
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:15 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:I also read that many other planets have their own 'Gods' or Spirit worlds,their own beliefs....so can God rule the world?
    I think to answer that question one would have have a solid definiton/understanding on what "God" or a "god" is. Is it possible that a spiritual entity or being runs/rules a world? I would say that is very plausible. To create order within a system. Sure.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:53 am

innerlight wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:I also read that many other planets have their own 'Gods' or Spirit worlds,their own beliefs....so can God rule the world?
    I think to answer that question one would have have a solid definiton/understanding on what "God" or a "god" is. Is it possible that a spiritual entity or being runs/rules a world? I would say that is very plausible. To create order within a system. Sure.
    Could be,innerlight but where is the proof that there is a God?  
    I would rather say or have more belief in Jesus Christ than God.
    At least Christ had a life noted in the bible.....as a living breathing man.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:34 am

SpiritVoices. wrote:Could be,innerlight but where is the proof that there is a God?  
     What proof is there that there is not a God?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:42 am

innerlight wrote:
    SpiritVoices. wrote:Could be,innerlight but where is the proof that there is a God?  
     What proof is there that there is not a God?
    There is no proof that there is or not a God.

Have you or anyone else ever have had absolute proof he is real?

How is he shown in pictures?   An old man with a long white beard or a young man?

Give me your impression of how God would look to you......
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:39 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:There is no proof that there is or not a God.

Have you or anyone else ever have had absolute proof he is real?

How is he shown in pictures?   An old man with a long white beard or a young man?

Give me your impression of how God would look to you......

Old man with white beard, is in reference to a being known as the ancient of days. "“As I looked, “thrones were set in place, and the Ancient of Days took his seat. His clothing was as white as snow; the hair of his head was white like wool. His throne was flaming with fire, and its wheels were all ablaze." Perhaps such a being is the being whom rules this world.

What is it that you accept as "absolute proof." You said in a prior reply that you can accept Jesus as being real. What makes Jesus real? Was it because he was purported to have a physical body? Was it because he was said to speak to people, and people were said to speak to him? Was it because he was able to touch people, physically?

In the same book where you accept the word that Jesus was real. There are reports and claims of people whom have spoken to God, and have had God speak to them. Such as Moses, Noah, Adam, and a plethora of others. Now does this make God real? Depends on what you define as real, which is where I am going with this.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:38 pm

If I were to say how God looked,my picture of God would be as you described.   A very kind face,a very knowing old gentleman,who would sit down and ask what my problems are...

Have you ever read the book titled 'Conversation with God?'

It describes a normal conversation with God.  Like two old friends.   No pomp,just a wise old man...
    The kind we would go to for advice if we needed it....

You know what I mean....? :asmile:
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:16 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:If I were to say how God looked,my picture of God would be as you described.   A very kind face,a very knowing old gentleman,who would sit down and ask what my problems are...

Have you ever read the book titled 'Conversation with God?'

It describes a normal conversation with God.  Like two old friends.   No pomp,just a wise old man...
    The kind we would go to for advice if we needed it....

You know what I mean....? :asmile:

I have met Jesus on many an occasion. And each time I met him. He was a normal guy. He never had an appearance or a feeling of being better than me, or even above me. He always felt on a level that was me. Not in the sense that we are one in the same, but you get the idea. Nor am I saying that Jesus is or was God, or is God in any way. Just in the sense of the humbleness that exists in the realms of spirit.

I have heard that during death, from NDE experiences and those in a hospice, Jesus has been seeing as washing the feet of those that newly cross over, as an act of being humble...

I own that book, and have only read a little of it. So I can't really comment on it, and or any feelings derived from it.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm

Well worth reading right through,innerlight.

I think there was a serial book after the first.

I remember dreaming of a very old man clad in a long white dress or garment.  He had a white sort of ring around his head.    I asked who he was and received the answer to my question.....that is the father of time,I was told....Would they have meant God?
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:25 am

SpiritVoices wrote:Well worth reading right through,innerlight.

I think there was a serial book after the first.

I remember dreaming of a very old man clad in a long white dress or garment.  He had a white sort of ring around his head.    I asked who he was and received the answer to my question.....that is the father of time,I was told....Would they have meant God?
    I believe the conversation books are a trilogy now as there is more than one? As well as a exercise workbook.

Without having a definition of what God is, it's hard to fully answer yes or no. If we look at God as an abstract concept, then God would have existed before time did. If we look at creation that occured, then time may become a principle after creation happened. IE, everything that is created had a beginning and will eventually have an ending. A basis for time.

Father time, could relate to the being that was  Khronos, said to not be confused with Kronos, the father of the Olympian Gods. Or could be the spirit of time, much like Gaia is the spirit of the Earth.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:23 pm

God has to come somewhere!   But where?    As was mentioned before,where did the greek gods come from?

Imagine Cameron suddenly declaring....'I am a God!'

What would we think?     Would he provide us with proof? :happy:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:39 pm

jcam@sii wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:God has to come somewhere!   But where?    As was mentioned before,where did the greek gods come from?

Imagine Cameron suddenly declaring....'I am a God!'

What would we think?     Would he provide us with proof? :happy:

watch this.

you can speak out all about any every freely - at freedom given by heaven - at the expense of heaven - and we shall see what we're made of, but one thing is to be filler diller of all above grateful heaven and another to enjoy heaven to the max and recooperate with diller drillers of heaven if you may. just slabbing it, and to tighten a bolt.
    To enjoy heaven?   How do we enjoy heaven?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:08 pm

I will do,JCamm.      Here's to the Spirit....World!!!!!.

:grin:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:25 pm

I've been through too much not to be sunny.....
    When you get to my age,you learn to fight back......  :grin:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:23 pm