Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Analysis of Dreams.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Analysis of Dreams. Empty Analysis of Dreams.

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:47 pm

A general analysis of dreams.    This topic is bordering a little on other strange dreams I have had lately.
    No particular point in the dreams but a general feeling of uneasiness lately.    'Seeing those who have passed on' more than usual'.    The general demeanor of those in the spirit world.     Usually we 'see' them happy and laughing.   But lately my dreams apart the 'wedding' dream have been full of foreboding.   Warnings of doom have peppered my dreams.    Like the spirit world is unhappy.     Not their usual happy selves when they show themselves to us.    Had a short dream last night,was sitting with parents in their home.  Weather was beautiful in this dream and I suggested to my mother that we walk down to the beach.
    Very sharply she replied in the dream.....'NO'     'I don't want to go the beach'.

My mother never ever spoke to me like that in her life.    Have also noticed that friends who have had life long friendships are arguing and the friendships are finishing.    Folks are very abrupt these days.   Marriages are breaking up.    Folks are rude and politeness seems to have finished.    
    Folks are suffering from depression more with no apparent cause.

The world seem to be breaking up,not only physically but mentally too.
    A general bitterness seems to hovering in the air.     Nations are fighting nations.   
    I do not know how to describe the feeling I get lately of this atmosphere.
    It hovers like a black cloud.

Joan
    CW
    CW

Female
    Number of posts : 734
    Registration date : 2010-10-14

Analysis of Dreams. Empty Re: Analysis of Dreams.

Post  CW Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:58 pm

dear spiritvoices,

If there is a such thing as "Angel of Death" 2013 is the year the AD does spring cleaning. I have attended 6 funerals this year more than in my entire life. Many people have passed on and the numbers will continue to increase. This might sound like a bad thing, but it is not.  I feel the forewarning spirit in the cosmos too spiritvoices, we all are picking up on it.  In order to build a house some trees must be cut down and the land must be clear for building construction.

Please allow me to give you a metaphor regarding your dream. When you were a child you might have viewed a construction sight as a good place to play. But your parents knew this was a very dangerous place to play. Therefore if you mother saw you going in towards the construction sight with your ball what voice do you think she would use to stop you?

Now dream interpretation: 

Weather was beautiful in this dream and I suggested to my mother that we walk down to the beach.
    Very sharply she replied in the dream.....'NO'     'I don't want to go the beach'.
    Pay attention, although it appear to be a beautiful day the sun is shinning not a cloud in the sky. There is danger at the beach (beach is metaphoric) mother knows this is not a good time to go,,,,,,,,at all!!!

Pay attention, this planet is in the mist of an astonishing transformation not time for folly, fun and games. This is what I get from your dream.

I hope this helps you!
    Love to all....
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:12 pm

CW wrote:dear spiritvoices,

If there is a such thing as "Angel of Death" 2013 is the year the AD does spring cleaning. I have attended 6 funerals this year more than in my entire life. Many people have passed on and the numbers will continue to increase. This might sound like a bad thing, but it is not.  I feel the forewarning spirit in the cosmos too spiritvoices, we all are picking up on it.  In order to build a house some trees must be cut down and the land must be clear for building construction.

Please allow me to give you a metaphor regarding your dream. When you were a child you might have viewed a construction sight as a good place to play. But your parents knew this was a very dangerous place to play. Therefore if you mother saw you going in towards the construction sight with your ball what voice do you think she would use to stop you?

Now dream interpretation: 

Weather was beautiful in this dream and I suggested to my mother that we walk down to the beach.

Pay attention, although it appear to be a beautiful day the sun is shinning not a cloud in the sky. There is danger at the beach (beach is metaphoric) mother knows this is not a good time to go,,,,,,,,at all!!!

Pay attention, this planet is in the mist of an astonishing transformation not time for folly, fun and games. This is what I get from your dream.

I hope this helps you!
    Love to all....

It does tremendously,CW.    It did shock me because it was another side of my mother I had never seen,particularly from Spirit.
    You see most of my dreams always contain some aspect featuring the beach and sea.
    I have often wondered why...
    I wonder if that is connecting with my wish to move back to the North Of the UK.    I was brought up near the beach and sea,miss it dreadfully.    For some unknown reason,I am getting 'knock backs' in moving back there.   Very strange....

Bless you for your concern,CW      :asmile:

Joan
    CW
    CW

Female
    Number of posts : 734
    Registration date : 2010-10-14

Post  CW Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:32 pm

Take a good look at the significance of water in your life. Water empowers, cleanse, restore and increase physic ability for most people.
    This is a natural connection for all of us since we are made of predominately water, 75% of our make up.

I feel all things are connected, even the things in space have connection with things on earth. We humans are just starting to learn this one is true.

Excuse me for saying this spiritvoices you have a very carefree demeanor, I feel your dream wants you to pay close attention to something.

Love to all...
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:31 pm

CW wrote:Take a good look at the significance of water in your life. Water empowers, cleanse, restore and increase physic ability for most people.
    This is a natural connection for all of us since we are made of predominately water, 75% of our make up.

I feel all things are connected, even the things in space have connection with things on earth. We humans are just starting to learn this one is true.

Excuse me for saying this spiritvoices you have a very carefree demeanor, I feel your dream wants you to pay close attention to something.

Love to all...

Plus I am a Pisces,CW.    I feel I am at my most relaxed when I am swimming.   But there is danger in water,especially the sea.   
    My most frightening experience was when we lived in Australia.    Surf was up and we were diving beneath the waves.   6ft waves breaking in a crash on the shore.    I was carried in by full force and dumped on the beach.   I thought I would never get out of that one.
    That made me very careful and also to respect the sea.   Same as scuba diving,didn't do much of that.    Never went beyond my depth.  
    But I just seem to have that draw lately to be near to the sea.    

I live out in the country now,we have a river close by us.   Have received warnings from the flood control to be careful in the next heavy rains.
    But I am heeding your advice.....my many thanks to you....Joan x

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:45 am

Nightmare wrote:I am sorry but all I got out of the message was a nightmare and a family member that said "NO".  Is the answer "NO" so shocking to you in that situation.  The word NO, is negative and a shout of NO can be disturbing to the ear drums.  People's opinions can the piercing I guess.

It is the inflection on the word 'No' which means so much.    My mother never spoke a harsh word in her life.
    As CW has said....the word could have carried another meaning.   Meaning Danger.    

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:54 am