Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Next Step up from Mediumship?

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Next Step up from Mediumship? Empty Next Step up from Mediumship?

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:36 pm

Racked my brains for something new to place on the site so thought of this.

Mediumship has grown with the years.

From the Fox sisters to the current well known mediums.  
    From the facts of physical mediumship to what?

What possibly could there be next?  What kind of mediumship could possibly arise in the forthcoming future?
    We have mental mediumship and physical mediumship as has been stated.

So what kind of communication possibly in the future will take us to new heights?
    To assist in communicating with the spirit world.

To bring spirit through to us in a much easier way.

Any suggestions?

Joan
    spiritone*

Number of posts : 63
    Registration date : 2013-07-08

Next Step up from Mediumship? Empty Re: Next Step up from Mediumship?

Post  spiritone* Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:57 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Racked my brains for something new to place on the site so thought of this.

Mediumship has grown with the years.

From the Fox sisters to the current well known mediums.  
    From the facts of physical mediumship to what?

What possibly could there be next?  What kind of mediumship could possibly arise in the forthcoming future?
    We have mental mediumship and physical mediumship as has been stated.

So what kind of communication possibly in the future will take us to new heights?
    To assist in communicating with the spirit world.

To bring spirit through to us in a much easier way.

Any suggestions?

Joan
    Well I don't know what it might be because it hasn't changed much over the years, but I bet it will be happening on other Planets!:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:00 pm

I think I am looking forward to the next step in Mediumship.

Would like to see in the future what further steps in the subject have been achieved.

Joan x
    listening

Male
    Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2017-08-06

Post  listening Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:48 pm

i  believe  one   day   mankind  will  be  able  communicate  with   there  loved  ones through  ones  own  ability  even if   not  classed  as  a medium  i  believe it  will  be   nearly as  natural  a  thing  to   do  as  picking up  a  telephone im not  saying   it will be  a  clear  conversation  that  can  be  had but  that  somehow  the  spirit  world  will  find  ways  to make  it  easier  to  communicate  in  general
    seperatly i have  on  occasions  seen a bluish  type  of  energy   that  appears  at times   it  looks  like   cotton  wool thats  the  nearest  i can  describe  it  and  when i  see it  i  try to  blend  with  it ,blend it  within  my   energy ,when  this  happens  which isnt that  often  i  get the  feeling of  unconditional  love  but  nothing  more  at the  moment   my    outlook on  this is  that   spirit  and  trying  this  new  way  with  me  ,due  to   the transfiguration  that i have  done  before
    just   a  opinion
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:55 pm

listening wrote:i  believe  one   day   mankind  will  be  able  communicate  with   there  loved  ones through  ones  own  ability  even if   not  classed  as  a medium  i  believe it  will  be   nearly as  natural  a  thing  to   do  as  picking up  a  telephone im not  saying   it will be  a  clear  conversation  that  can  be  had but  that  somehow  the  spirit  world  will  find  ways  to make  it  easier  to  communicate  in  general
    seperatly i have  on  occasions  seen a bluish  type  of  energy   that  appears  at times   it  looks  like   cotton  wool thats  the  nearest  i can  describe  it  and  when i  see it  i  try to  blend  with  it ,blend it  within  my   energy ,when  this  happens  which isnt that  often  i  get the  feeling of  unconditional  love  but  nothing  more  at the  moment   my    outlook on  this is  that   spirit  and  trying  this  new  way  with  me  ,due  to   the transfiguration  that i have  done  before
    just   a  opinion
    A lot of work has already gone into developing a technique to enable non-sensitives to communicate with their discarnate loved ones eg Craig Hogan's Self-Guided Afterlife Connections.

ITC experiments appeared to have been yielding great results over a 15 year period or longer but they folded around the beginning of this new century.  Mediumship isn't doing too well after decades of decline. Where we go from here remains to be seen by the generations to come.

You mention transfiguration but that's very uncommon now.  What have you found with your work?
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    mac

Male

Post  mac Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:42 pm

gigpdo wrote:What happens if the spirit has reincarnated?
    What happens if the old dead persons spirit who was your British wife is now a 15 year old Somali boy?
    Do yo ever think about that,the time lapse between incarnations, relative to earth time of course?
    What do you think about all those issues?  Your contribution seems simply in asking bizarre questions.  
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    mac

Male

Post  mac Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:02 pm

gigpdo wrote:Nothing bizarre about my question,what happens if you try to contact a reincarnated spirit!,if the dead persons spirit is/has reincarnated what then?
    Its a valid point Mak!

But you know everything don't you,come on mate that ego of yours just does not like conflict,and it shows to every member here,now what happens if the spirit you want to contact has reincarnated into another body?

You just want to be on top all the time like "A Meal I Ate",she's like you,an exact ego mirror image,did you drop 130+ tabs of acid too!
    Look what that did to Syd Barrett's head,Pink Floyd was never the same after he left,you sure you are what you say,this great knowledgeable orator on all things spiritual!

I reiterate,what happens if the person/spirit you want to contact has already reincarnated?
    What are you on? Your earlier questions were contrived and silly, following sensible, serious points made earlier.  

I won't give them - or you - validity by providing serious answers.  :SH:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:57 am