Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Protection from angels?

partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Protection from angels? Empty Protection from angels?

Post  partofme Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:17 pm

This was more of a feeling than anything but one never knows. This instance happened on the way to our travels this weekend.  

We experienced a major thunderstorm while on the freeway.  At first, I never gave it much thought that we may of had "protectors" along our trip until after we had gotten through it.  We stop at rest points, use the restroom or just stretch out.  At one stop there was a man who spoke to us and mentioned that he had seen us a state ahead while we stooped to get a bite to eat.  Reluctant of strangers and with my three girls we politely smiled. Kind of an odd fellow but seemed harmless. 
    Soon after that incident I noticed this old mustang, nice shape, original paint, hippie looking guy just cruising along paying no mind to the anything but the open road it seemed that we kept running with on the freeway.  He'd be ahead for a bit wed catch up, ect. Back and forth for miles. This was all before the storm.  Storm did its thing and after that we never seen either of the two again.  Now I could be making something out of nothing..but I feel these two were there for a reason.  Angels? Not sure.  They claim they come in forms in which you wouldnt think anything of them to be. Was a nice feeling to think of though.

I dont want to seem like a spiritual hypochondriac but after the gas station instance it really makes someone sit back and ponder the thought of it all... or me anyways. :giggles:
    becklyn37
    becklyn37

Female
    Number of posts : 76
    Job/hobbies : Nurse/Mom
    Registration date : 2013-08-15

Protection from angels? Empty Re: Protection from angels?

Post  becklyn37 Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:27 pm

Partofme, 
       Anything is possible!  I think you should listen to your intuition regarding this experience.  If you strongly feel that they were guardian angels, then they probably were.  Who knows what might have happened if they hadn't been there.  You could have had an accident on the highway, maybe the mustang was there as a sort of pace car, to keep you at a certain speed and keep you alert.  Stranger things have happened!!

:stars:
    Assumpta
    Assumpta

Female
    Number of posts : 333
    Job/hobbies : Retired, love reading, writing, cross-stitch and all things spiritual
    Registration date : 2011-06-23

Post  Assumpta Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:49 pm

Hi there partofme,
    Well what an interesting thing to happen.  I personally feel that these were indeed angles sent to worn you of what was ahead, and make sure that you were safe, the why I can't answer.
    I think it was a wonderful experience for you to have and am so envious :asmile: 

Take care

:flo:
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:48 pm

Thanks everyone for your responses :ghug:
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 12:16 am