Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Auras
Violet
6 posters

Astral Projection?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Astral Projection? - Page 2 Empty Astral Projection?

Post  Violet Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:03 am

First topic message reminder :

We don't seem to have touched on this for a long time, do any of you do this?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Astral Projection? - Page 2 Empty Re: Astral Projection?

Post  Lynn Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:51 pm

Hello

We all have Lucid Dreams.....so is it connected to us traveling in Astral ???  That is a question that is open for great debate.  Those that dream and do dream study work at times feel that lucid dreams where one say flies.....is simply a dream state.  Those that feel that astral travel can be obtained from that dream state feel that it can be aoint of exit.  We can control our dreams so if that is the case we can control our exit.  

Lucid Dreams-

It is said that it’s a higher frequency state to our dreams.  In a Lucid Dream you can control or alter the events in your dream in the state that you realize your dreaming.
    It is said you can learn to have Lucid Dreams and even share in a dream with another.  When you go to bed at night simply put a plan in your head what you want to dream on.
    For example your out on a walk and the snow is falling; look to see how it’s covering the trees. Then try changing the dream to a nice sunny summer day. Opposite contrasts seem to work quite well.

It is something I do feel we can all do....just on what level might well be to what levels we are willing to accept on the levels of understing what holds us back in life at times.

Lynn
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:59 pm

I'm going to try that,Lynn...I usually slip into these dreams without realising it.
    I've been told they are Lucid dreams so I'm only going off someone else's opinion.
    I just find myself somewhere strange with those who are in spirit.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:51 am