Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

my guided meditation! what do you think?

Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

my guided meditation! what do you think? Empty my guided meditation! what do you think?

Post  Auras Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:07 pm

i done a 7 minute meditation today. frankly lol.

i experienced 6 things.

experience 1. i felt the precense of my own spirit

experience 2. i felt like i was in a different. the blackness in my eyes grew bigger and bigger and it felt like it the blackness was a room. i was aware of the blackness.

experience 3. i seen something black standing beside me and it was moving forwards and back and forwards and back.

experience 4. i felt lots of tension and lots of heavyness then couple seconds later i got the feeling it felt like a ballona s if i could fly away.

experience 5. it felt like my head was swaying back and fourth.

experience 6. it felt like my head was saying from side to side.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

my guided meditation! what do you think? Empty Re: my guided meditation! what do you think?

Post  Violet Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:46 pm

Are you doing this alone? Because imo you shouldn't be it sounds to me like you are 'stepping out' in a manner of speaking this should not be done alone.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Auras

Male

my guided meditation! what do you think? Empty Re: my guided meditation! what do you think?

Post  Auras Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:54 pm

Yeah I done it alone
    Earthealer
    Earthealer

Female
    Number of posts : 159
    Job/hobbies : unemployed, music, writing, reading, crystal collection, line dancing, singing
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post  Earthealer Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:22 pm

I think it might be a good idea if you learned how to ground and protect and center first before venturing into any deeper meditations as this helps to keep your mind at ease so that no further feelings of doubt or tension..... surround yourself with white light dazzling bright white light coming down from the universe first before you try further just to rest your mind/keep it peaceful and to be on the safe side of things. Just a few cents worth of thought for you to cogitate on.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:08 am

Help and support from an experienced individual would also be invaluable....
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:14 am

I totally agree Mac

Auras

Male

Post  Auras Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:33 pm

RiveraMyst wrote:I think it might be a good idea if you learned how to ground and protect and center first before venturing into any deeper meditations as this helps to keep your mind at ease so that no further feelings of doubt or tension..... surround yourself with white light dazzling bright white light coming down from the universe first before you try further just to rest your mind/keep it peaceful and to be on the safe side of things. Just a few cents worth of thought for you to cogitate on.
    I know what i am doing.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:44 pm

Auras wrote:
    RiveraMyst wrote:I think it might be a good idea if you learned how to ground and protect and center first before venturing into any deeper meditations as this helps to keep your mind at ease so that no further feelings of doubt or tension..... surround yourself with white light dazzling bright white light coming down from the universe first before you try further just to rest your mind/keep it peaceful and to be on the safe side of things. Just a few cents worth of thought for you to cogitate on.
    I know what i am doing.

What [i]are[/i] you doing Auras? Riveramyst is only trying to be helpful

Auras

Male

Post  Auras Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:48 pm

Well he/she is assuming i dont know what i am doing.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:51 pm

Like I said, trying to be helpful is all, simply take it or leave it don't get offended,  :med: 

mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:16 am

Auras wrote:
    I know what i am doing.

You may believe you know what you're doing, Josh, but (as so often before) those with more understanding and experience can see that you don't.  Help has often been proferred but you're often resistant to accepting and easily become upset.  That's a cross you will have to bear if you don't learn to lay it down.

I hope you do because your progress might then be more progressive and less difficult than it appears to us and also how you report it.  You have caring individuals around you here so perhaps you might allow them to help?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:08 pm