Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

A dog's life in the eyes of a six year old

mayflow
    mayflow

Number of posts : 894
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

A dog's life in the eyes of a six year old Empty A dog's life in the eyes of a six year old

Post  mayflow Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:06 pm

A dog's life in the eyes of a six year old 1458480_10151938874517545_177768120_n

While maybe would have thought this as well at 6, I think it is only true of some dogs, and some people, but not all,,,, yet...  :astar: 
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

A dog's life in the eyes of a six year old Empty Re: A dog's life in the eyes of a six year old

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:50 pm

Our dog knew.   A small Yorkshire terrier named Pippin.
    She looked up at us as the Vet withdrew the needle.   A peaceful look on her face.
    She comes back to me in dreams....
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

A dog's life in the eyes of a six year old Empty Re: A dog's life in the eyes of a six year old

Post  1antique Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:33 pm

The OP is a perfect example of why I p[refer the company of animals over that of the company of humans. Animals only desire love and companionship....and to live in harmony with the earth. Humans, on the other hand, spend most of their lives stuck in greed and ego....seeking to destroy that which sustains them.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:22 pm

So very true..even in death....Every dream I have of my husband,my Pippin is with him.... :asmile:
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:57 am

I remember we had a dog for so many years, It was blind, had no eyes, had to get them taken out because it had some kind of poison in her eyes. She was a brave dog, She was a jack russel and her name was "Casey". We all loved that dog. It came to the bit where she had a huge tumor growing inside of her, we went to the vet and we got it swollen down to the size of a pea, The vet did not take it out and it grew bigger and bigger, I remember the last night she was with us. She was weak, could not move we knew she would not last the night, It was sad, we all shared love. She died in her basket at 4/5 am in the morning and so dad burried her in the back garden, we was all devastated but we felt "peace" now.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 9:56 am