Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Eyes

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Eyes Empty Eyes

Post  Violet Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:56 am

Someone told me once that people who have a dark rim around the coloured part of the eye are more likely to have 'spiritual gifts' such as mediumship. Do you think there is any truth in this?

And do you think people with certain eye colours have certain personality traits which are common to that eye colour?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Emma
    Emma

Female
    Number of posts : 83
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Registration date : 2010-06-14

Eyes Empty Re: Eyes

Post  Emma Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:22 am

This is the first time I've heard of this Violet such I have no knowledge whether to know this is true or not. But what about really dark brown eyes that nearly sometimes black in colour, doubt you'll see it lol
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:46 am

Hi Emma, it's something someone said to me once, I hadn't heard of it before either, and you're right it would be very difficult to see in very dark eyes.

I do wonder what causes some to have that dark circle when others don't.... Eyes 229495

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:51 am

Oooh this is intriguing............http://altmed.creighton.edu/Iridology/principles_of_iridology.htm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:17 pm