Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
SpiritVoices
Qwerty
6 posters

Different shades of my aura

Qwerty

Male
    Number of posts : 20
    Job/hobbies : Schooling
    Registration date : 2014-02-17

Different shades of my aura Empty Different shades of my aura

Post  Qwerty Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:12 am

Hello everyone, I'm back with another question... I was looking at my aura when I saw that the left side of my body was a dark blue/ indigo color but my right was light blue/ turquoise. Really confused right now, which is my correct aura? :scratch:  Thoughts?

Big thanks!!
    Qwerty
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Different shades of my aura Empty Re: Different shades of my aura

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:34 am

Now I am not much on auras.     But  I had a Aura reading done many years ago.   The reading I received included many colours of auras throughout my body.
    Mainly pinks and pale greens...each colour meant something different depending on what state I was in....
    One was peaceful,I think and one concerned health...
     :asmile:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:29 pm

Both colours sound good and positive to me blues often indicate healing ability (imo) but what did the colours mean to you, what were your feelings when you saw them, and yes you can have a whole rainbow of colours in your aura, if you look again you might see different colours in those positions, as a lot of things especially mood, can affect the aura causing it to shift in colour and expand and contract. So the correct aura for you is the one you see in that moment when you are looking, if you can keep it in view you may even see it changing, a good experiment for this is to set some soft music playing which changes part way through maybe getting louder and more strident, darker even and watch your aura shift with the music as music definitely affects your mood, please do keep us posted, also we have a blog/diary section here so please feel free to begin one you could call it 'my aura journey or something and use it to keep notes in :asmile: 

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:55 pm

Qwerty wrote:Hello everyone, I'm back with another question... I was looking at my aura when I saw that the left side of my body was a dark blue/ indigo color but my right was light blue/ turquoise. Really confused right now, which is my correct aura? :scratch:  Thoughts?

Big thanks!!
    Qwerty
    Indigo, Psychic you are.
    Rfrost_
    Rfrost_

Female
    Number of posts : 145
    Job/hobbies : My hobbies and areas of interest are Spirituality, New Age, Eastern Medicine, Shamanism, Healing, Arts and Creativity, Animals, Health and Fitness, Music (mainly hardcore stuff), Media (same), and trying/learning new things.
    Registration date : 2014-03-01

Post  Rfrost_ Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:00 am

Lol yes yes all of those colors are part of you.
    It is very well possible to have more than one color in your aura and to have it be in different areas around your body.
    Light of Hope

Female
    Number of posts : 65
    Registration date : 2020-10-15

Post  Light of Hope Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:34 pm

I know that this thread is quite old, but I had come across the same phenomenon with the different shades of colour around me and parts of body.
    As auras can change, it could have changed meanwhile and I have to admit that this is one of the things I experienced but not learned to control/improve it.
    My right side and center was white, my left side light violet. The throat was blue/white and my heart lavender.
    How long was this ago? Approximately 10 years or a bit more.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:27 pm