Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

is it or am i dreaming

love&light

Female
    Number of posts : 61
    Job/hobbies : massage therapist
    Registration date : 2014-02-24

is it or am i dreaming Empty is it or am i dreaming

Post  love&light Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:06 pm

So I have issues falling asleep for only an hour or so. Once I was napping on the couch and I remember floating through my living room out the front door but never touched the door and saw my friends coming up my side walk then was woke up by my friends coming into my house. Thought it was crazy.when these happen I wake just like a tremor goin from the inside to the outside of my body. It scares me and leads me into a panic attack to were my heart will race and pound out of my chest. How do I make this more relaxing and not so scary. I know my soul likes to get out and play sometimes I understandbut whew.
    Qwerty

Male
    Number of posts : 20
    Job/hobbies : Schooling
    Registration date : 2014-02-17

is it or am i dreaming Empty Re: is it or am i dreaming

Post  Qwerty Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:26 pm

I usually let the vibrations overwhelm me and they would pass eventually. But never had an obe before
    Important thing is that you relax and not be afraid :)

:peace:
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:19 pm

love&light wrote:So I have issues falling asleep for only an hour or so. Once I was napping on the couch and I remember floating through my living room out the front door but never touched the door and saw my friends coming up my side walk then was woke up by my friends coming into my house. Thought it was crazy.when these happen I wake just like a tremor goin from the inside to the outside of my body. It scares me and leads me into a panic attack to were my heart will race and pound out of my chest. How do I make this more relaxing and not so scary. I know my soul likes to get out and play sometimes I understandbut whew.
    Fear is an emotion that is created. You're scared there is no other way to put it. But, if you're scared. you are likely not going to astral project again. Every book I read it says you must deal with fear before even attempting. as it can stop you. Plus, I was scared of it but then I realised nothing can hurt me or whatever.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:09 pm