Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Greetings from Children of White Elk

ChildrenOfWhiteElk
    ChildrenOfWhiteElk
    Just joined

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2014-03-20

Greetings from Children of White Elk Empty Greetings from Children of White Elk

Post  ChildrenOfWhiteElk Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:46 am

Hello spirits,

We are Children of white elk in Nida, Lithuania. We have come together to harness the energy that is manifested in Nida, Lithuania since the coming of the white elk. Through our gathering together we hope to understand the power that is vibrating between the trees and interpret the message that the white elk has brought. 

We welcome you to learn more about our family and to visit and join us in our quest for spiritual awakening through our connection with the white elk of Nida. 

We look forward to getting to know all of you and talking more about the effects of this new energy force. 

We want to know if anyone else has felt the change since the white elk appearance on the 17th of March. Have you?

Have any other spiritual community been blessed by white elk appearances in your local area?

Love,

Children Of White Elk
    GypsyDream
    GypsyDream

Female
    Number of posts : 158
    Registration date : 2014-01-20

Greetings from Children of White Elk Empty Greetings Children of White Elk

Post  GypsyDream Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:54 pm

Hello!  I looked up Nida, Lithuania white elk, but I did not find anything. I'd appreciate it if you'd tell us more about yourselves. Was the white elk predicted to appear a long time before it did appear?
    The pictures of Nida's ocean and dunes are beautiful.
     Any way, welcome. I hope to find out more about you.
           Gypsy
    Knight of Albion
    Knight of Albion

Male
    Number of posts : 568
    Registration date : 2013-12-18

Greetings from Children of White Elk Empty Re: Greetings from Children of White Elk

Post  Knight of Albion Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:38 pm

A very warm welcome to the forum.
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Greetings from Children of White Elk Empty Re: Greetings from Children of White Elk

Post  Native spirit Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:13 pm

White elk is a Native american  HE  was anyway so why call yourself children of white elk is wrong in my opinion

Namaste
    Knight of Albion
    Knight of Albion

Male
    Number of posts : 568
    Registration date : 2013-12-18

Post  Knight of Albion Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:36 pm

The elk is one of the national animals of Lithuania and has a symbolic significance to Lithuanians.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbols_of_Lithuania

Not of course, to be confused with White Elk the spiritual teacher of the Native American tradition.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:14 am