Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

My third attempt

Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

My third attempt Empty My third attempt

Post  Auras Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:59 pm

So, last night i tried another attempt to have an out of body experience. So, I was really relaxed, It was about 1-3 in the morning. My breathing was terrible and I had a upset stomach, So, I am even surpised I ahd this experience. I focused on my breathing, My awareness was not on my physical body, The blackness when you clsoe your eyes started to get bigger and bigger, I seen a few colours. The color that stud out was "purple".  My head started to shake, Got dizzy, I was going to stop but I knew lion would of wanted me to just let it happen, So, I just went with the feeling. Suddently, I some sort of vibrations on my body, I could feel them filling the whole of my body, Then that's where it went terrible... +-+ My I lost focus and the vibrations started faiding, I was really dissapointed in myself. Until, I was really tired. So, I closed my eyes and sank into a deeper relaxation state. I got the feeling my head was trying to roll over, I stayed like this for a few minutes. It was rather annoying. as I knew my head was physically still..... I just decided to go to sleep then.

What are your opinions on this?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

My third attempt Empty Re: My third attempt

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:59 pm

I think that would frighten me a little.    Is that what normally happens in OBE's?
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:45 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:I think that would frighten me a little.    Is that what normally happens in OBE's?
    Yup
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:12 pm

Thank you for your enlightening answer,Auras..... :yeeess:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:01 am

My opinion Auras won't be welcome, you really shouldn't try things like this when you're feeling unwell, that said mine happened when I wasn't well but I wasn't trying to make it happen.

So, I closed my eyes and sank into a deeper relaxation state. I got the feeling my head was trying to roll over, I stayed like this for a few minutes. It was rather annoying. as I knew my head was physically still..... I just decided to go to sleep then.

This sounds much closer to an OBE than your earlier sensations, your head trying to roll over though you knew it physically wasn't sounds like you were nearly there, don't try so hard and deeply relax first and 'go with it' rather than trying to force it, forcing it doesn't work...trust me i've tried!

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:18 pm