Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
partofme
Crystal
Violet
skye
SpiritVoices
9 posters

To Change your Last Life?

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

To Change your Last Life? Empty To Change your Last Life?

Post  SpiritVoices Fri May 16, 2014 4:10 pm

You have one last chance to change your last life.
    To make up for mistakes in your present life,how would you change that last life?
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

To Change your Last Life? Empty Re: To Change your Last Life?

Post  skye Fri May 16, 2014 4:31 pm

If there is such a thing as reincarnation, I don't suppose any one can make up for mistakes made from a past life's experience. 
    It is claimed 'people come back with a clean slate', so wouldn't we be unaware of what lessons (if this is correct) we may need to learn in this present life. 

My motto is, we have every morning to change or make amends to others and ourselves for mistakes made the previous day, why would we waste this opportunity? 
    I may well ask this question but I admit that I often fail to apply it.  :blush:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed May 21, 2014 2:02 am

I think we make mistakes because we're human and most people learn from them in their current life, if past lives are true then I don't think we should have to make up for anything we did in them as we'd have no knowledge of anything we'd done in them.

But if we did know what we'd done and were given a chance to change it I think most of us would plump for hurting people less

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed May 21, 2014 10:05 am

Violet wrote:I think we make mistakes because we're human and most people learn from them in their current life, if past lives are true then I don't think we should have to make up for anything we did in them as we'd have no knowledge of anything we'd done in them.

But if we did know what we'd done and were given a chance to change it I think most of us would plump for hurting people less

Thank you,Violet.....is what I was trying to say....Imagine if we had knowledge of our previous lives wouldn't we all be 'goodie-goodies' in each future life?....lol
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Wed May 21, 2014 11:58 am

Apparently not although some of us are  :angel:
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Wed May 21, 2014 1:23 pm

If I had knowledge that this life were my last...feeling like I would be more adventurous, I suppose.  Thats about all I can think of to change.  Im one that has always been cautious, too cautious at times and never really let loose.   Im not saying that Ive walked the moral lines to a tee, every single day...but all in all, I have never done anything as an adult thats considered demoralizing.  
    I make it a point to be a good role model for my girls in every way possible. Does it mean I dont stand up for myself, or fight for my rights when others are asses...uh, no.
    Be true to yourself and others around you and thats all that can be asked for in my book.   Oh ya...and refrain from punching people in the mouth!   Just sayin.... :wicked:
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Wed May 21, 2014 2:13 pm

I would do exactly what I do now.
    Forgive yourself and others.
    Don't create attachments.
    And specially don't do any harm.
    I can assure you, you will not come back, unless you really want to.
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Wed May 21, 2014 2:49 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:
    Violet wrote:I think we make mistakes because we're human and most people learn from them in their current life, if past lives are true then I don't think we should have to make up for anything we did in them as we'd have no knowledge of anything we'd done in them.

Thank you,Violet.....is what I was trying to say....Imagine if we had knowledge of our previous lives wouldn't we all be 'goodie-goodies' in each future life?....lol
    I imagine life would pretty boring if we were all goodie goodie. If this present life is my last life to be lived - rather than a last life that I may have experienced already - I have a few number of regrets much like everyone else but would I actually want to change having had them? 
    The mistakes I have made - and still make -  along the way have helped form me into the person I am. The pain and suffering  which I mistakenly thought other people caused me to feel also helped me to become the person that I am. So I honestly don't know if I would want to change anything.  

What would you want to change about yourself Joan?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed May 21, 2014 3:05 pm

Not much really but some events in my life I would avoid. I wouldn't be so trusting.
    I was brought up in a very strict family but good parents. I would like to think that I had been more independent. Stood up for myself more....I was a bit of a mouse when young.
    somnium
    somnium

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2013-04-05

Post  somnium Wed May 21, 2014 4:39 pm

This is the closest I have had to past life recall, but it is more of a between life, and choosing trhe next life state.

I had intended to remember my past lives and any awareness I had about the after-life when I had a vision/memory. I was sitting with my mother in a special place discussing the many forms of life. We were telepathically linked together and so there was no separation between us. She knew my every thought as I knew hers. We had discovered, and knew well that in life we can intend any experience we wanted to have, and could plan our incarnation together. I had wanted to know if I could tell my mother a lie and have her believe it and since we were connected I couldn't see the way to do this and yet everything was/is possible. Right away, as soon as I intended to lie to my mother our connection was broken and she could no longer see me, no longer knew me inside, and she believed my lie that I told her. In this place we were all connected with every piece of creation and all knew all, however the desire to lie had created a separation between us and the connection that honesty, openness, and truth had created. We were naked before each other but the lies clothed us and placed a shadow between us. I wonder now if this is a lesson for me about honesty and connection, and leading an honest life.

I would have to say based on this memory that I would not lie to my mother or anyone, so that I can retain that connection. I do enter in and out of it at times, and it is like a totally different reality and mother, where there is no darkness between us.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed May 21, 2014 6:33 pm

Would you say your mother and yourself are twin souls?
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Wed May 21, 2014 11:37 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Would you say your mother and yourself are twin souls?

Actually I would say that we all inhabit that dimension at one point or another.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed May 21, 2014 11:42 pm

That makes sense....thank you...
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Fri May 23, 2014 3:28 am

SpiritVoices wrote:That makes sense....thank you...
    you're welcome!
    EmbodiedSoul
    EmbodiedSoul

Male
    Number of posts : 55
    Job/hobbies : Gaming, Music, Art, Reading and Travelling.
    Registration date : 2015-07-21

Post  EmbodiedSoul Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:06 pm

I will learn from my mistakes from my previous life as I cannot go back in time to fix them and just move on with my new life.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:12 am