Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
jamesdennison2003
Assumpta
Violet
skye
Auras
Crystal
SpiritVoices
11 posters

Who would count themselves as a full blown Medium?

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Who would count themselves as a full blown Medium? - Page 2 Empty Who would count themselves as a full blown Medium?

Post  SpiritVoices Fri May 16, 2014 4:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

You have had no training just natural flair for mediumship.

When did you realise you had that gift?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Who would count themselves as a full blown Medium? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who would count themselves as a full blown Medium?

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:18 pm

Anything we can contribute,is good!    We are learning bit by bit about the spirit world!... :ghug:

Joanie xx
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Who would count themselves as a full blown Medium? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who would count themselves as a full blown Medium?

Post  Crystal Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:50 pm

Aqua wrote:
    jamesdennison2003 wrote:Sorry if I done something wrong, wasn't spam. I was just trying to bring attention to an area that gets very little attention in the media. The film is very informative and gives an insight to what it is like for someone who is experiencing interaction with spirits for the first time, which I would say would be quite scary.

Apologies again.

james, you did nothing wrong. I found the video interesting.

But posting the same thing 8 times is wrong and is spamming.
    Spiral
    Spiral

Male
    Number of posts : 200
    Job/hobbies : Gardening and sacred Geometry
    Registration date : 2015-05-20

Who would count themselves as a full blown Medium? - Page 2 Empty mediums and new forms

Post  Spiral Fri May 22, 2015 1:41 pm

i believe passion of hybrid is a medium, i never questioned myself fully untill i had a talk with passion of hybrid, 
    i never knew other entities rub off on us and that they try to distract us from the now or present being, lucky i understood and prevented my undefined side from being manipulated by entities, 
    now i know when to take things seriously or not,so simply i can embrace what is right for for me, and detach from what i feel isnt right for me
    thank you and peace 
    Spiral
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Fri May 22, 2015 3:21 pm

Spiral wrote:i believe passion of hybrid is a medium, i never questioned myself fully untill i had a talk with passion of hybrid, 
    i never knew other entities rub off on us and that they try to distract us from the now or present being, lucky i understood and prevented my undefined side from being manipulated by entities, 
    now i know when to take things seriously or not,so simply i can embrace what is right for for me, and detach from what i feel isnt right for me
    thank you and peace 
    Spiral

I would be very wary. What makes you think that entities rub off on us?
    Spiral
    Spiral

Male
    Number of posts : 200
    Job/hobbies : Gardening and sacred Geometry
    Registration date : 2015-05-20

Post  Spiral Fri May 22, 2015 3:36 pm

Crystal wrote:
    Spiral wrote:i believe passion of hybrid is a medium, i never questioned myself fully untill i had a talk with passion of hybrid, 
    thank you and peace 
    Spiral

I would be very wary. What makes you think that entities rub off on us?

everything rubs off on us, humour, worry, awereness, everything ect, though that is not the real self, its shared concept and thoughts, everyone the same under all this, and what rubs off on us isnt really as important as whats under it all, here and now is so clear to me, like a blank canvas
    thanks and peace
    Spiral

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:41 am