Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Are family members connected before life?

Retro76

Male
    Number of posts : 207
    Job/hobbies : School
    Registration date : 2014-06-20

Are family members connected before life? Empty Are family members connected before life?

Post  Retro76 Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:52 am

Ive been thinking ALOT today, and many questions arose. One of these questions was, "Before my life, were my family members' and my spirit previously connected?"

Basically im asking whether we knew some of our family before we were born, or was our spirit just placed into a family of other random spirits who we are destined to bond with?
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Are family members connected before life? Empty Re: Are family members connected before life?

Post  mac Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:21 am

Retro76 wrote:Ive been thinking ALOT today, and many questions arose. One of these questions was, "Before my life, were my family members' and my spirit previously connected?"

Basically im asking whether we knew some of our family before we were born, or was our spirit just placed into a family of other random spirits who we are destined to bond with?
    great questions!

I've asked about something similar recently on another website.  It seems possible/likely that members of our physical family and ourselves are members of the same soul-cell (or soul-group); in such cases we knew one another before we came here and will rejoin our partners after our current passing. 

Equally possible is that we may sometimes choose to link with members of a different group.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Are family members connected before life? Empty Re: Are family members connected before life?

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:26 am

We usually connect with members of our soul group,whether family or not.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:29 pm

Retro76 wrote:Ive been thinking ALOT today, and many questions arose. One of these questions was, "Before my life, were my family members' and my spirit previously connected?"

Looking at you, who you are as a spirit, it is highly likely.
    Retro76

Male
    Number of posts : 207
    Job/hobbies : School
    Registration date : 2014-06-20

Post  Retro76 Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:42 pm

Thank you for the answers :), obviously i havn't researched enough since i never even found the words "soul group" before... but i know what it means already so please dont define it for me :) . But again thanks for the answers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:49 pm