Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Scared for Grandmother...and thoughts on a Spirit Guide

alwayscurious
    alwayscurious
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2014-08-14

Scared for Grandmother...and thoughts on a Spirit Guide Empty Scared for Grandmother...and thoughts on a Spirit Guide

Post  alwayscurious Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:07 pm

My grandmother on my mom's side has pancreatic cancer.  She was diagnosed back in February when they found a block to her bile duct after being brought into the doctor with yellow skin.  This block has been temporarily opened by a stent.  Since then I have visited her and speak with her as I always have on the phone a few times a week.  She is now is the process of losing weight, her appetite and beginning to have digestion issues.  I have accepted the fact that she will likely pass within a few months.  My husband and parents see this coming too.  However, my mom's two sisters who are my aunts won't discuss preparing her for her final days.  Therefore, the family is divided.  My grandmother is a very internal person and I have noticed lately in conversation that she is trying to mask the anxiety she is feeling, because she is well aware of her mortality.  What can I do to help her?  At this point, I have given up on my aunts directly I can only pray for them.  My aunts are very fundamental Christians who believe that this cancer is a family curse.  They will not discuss hospice and unfortunately excluded my mom from having access to my grandmothers doctor.  I even called hospice to see if I could do something and I cannot without the ability to access medical records.  I even had them call my aunt's and they did nothing.  I'm just terrified that her soul will not find rest with some much family turmoil.  To top it off she has been married to my grandfather for over 65 years, and he has stated that when she goes he won't be far behind.

Now I also believe that my grandfather (on my dad's side) watches over my family.  He died before I was born.  He was only 54.  He especially for some reason contacts me through numbers and they are always 154 or 514.  Sometimes, I find it hard to understand what he is trying to say and over the past few days the numbers are back very frequently.

Finally a bit of background, with the numbers in 154 to pull it together.  This is what I know:
    ~My grandfather died at 54 on 5/4/84.
    ~His ship number in the navy was 54 and my dad's ship number was 154.
    ~My parents honeymoon suite was 154.
    ~I was born on 4/5
    ~My husband's childhood home in Argentina has an area code of 154.
    There's more I saved in an email too....

Anyway sorry to ramble, thoughts?  I would like to figure out what my grandfather is trying to communicate.
    GreenJade
    GreenJade

Female
    Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2014-08-05

Scared for Grandmother...and thoughts on a Spirit Guide Empty Re: Scared for Grandmother...and thoughts on a Spirit Guide

Post  GreenJade Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:26 am

I am very sorry to hear about your Grandmother, healing thoughts go to you and your family at this very difficult time.

It's very sad that in times of turmoil families very often divide, I think that just being there for your Grandmother, talking to her and telling her how much she is loved would be a great comfort to her.

As for your dreams, your Grandfather and the numbers, I do not know enough about numbers to make any comment. I am sure someone else here will be able to give you some insight. 
    mayflow
    mayflow

Number of posts : 894
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

Scared for Grandmother...and thoughts on a Spirit Guide Empty Re: Scared for Grandmother...and thoughts on a Spirit Guide

Post  mayflow Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:53 am

alwayscurious wrote:My grandmother on my mom's side has pancreatic cancer.  She was diagnosed back in February when they found a block to her bile duct after being brought into the doctor with yellow skin.  This block has been temporarily opened by a stent.  Since then I have visited her and speak with her as I always have on the phone a few times a week.  She is now is the process of losing weight, her appetite and beginning to have digestion issues.  I have accepted the fact that she will likely pass within a few months.  My husband and parents see this coming too.  However, my mom's two sisters who are my aunts won't discuss preparing her for her final days.  Therefore, the family is divided.  My grandmother is a very internal person and I have noticed lately in conversation that she is trying to mask the anxiety she is feeling, because she is well aware of her mortality.  What can I do to help her?  At this point, I have given up on my aunts directly I can only pray for them.  My aunts are very fundamental Christians who believe that this cancer is a family curse.  They will not discuss hospice and unfortunately excluded my mom from having access to my grandmothers doctor.  I even called hospice to see if I could do something and I cannot without the ability to access medical records.  I even had them call my aunt's and they did nothing.  I'm just terrified that her soul will not find rest with some much family turmoil.  To top it off she has been married to my grandfather for over 65 years, and he has stated that when she goes he won't be far behind.

Now I also believe that my grandfather (on my dad's side) watches over my family.  He died before I was born.  He was only 54.  He especially for some reason contacts me through numbers and they are always 154 or 514.  Sometimes, I find it hard to understand what he is trying to say and over the past few days the numbers are back very frequently.

Finally a bit of background, with the numbers in 154 to pull it together.  This is what I know:
    ~My grandfather died at 54 on 5/4/84.
    ~His ship number in the navy was 54 and my dad's ship number was 154.
    ~My parents honeymoon suite was 154.
    ~I was born on 4/5
    ~My husband's childhood home in Argentina has an area code of 154.
    There's more I saved in an email too....

Anyway sorry to ramble, thoughts?  I would like to figure out what my grandfather is trying to communicate.

I will just address the numbers. 154 in numerology = 1 which represents both individuality and unity. Same with 514. 54 = 9 which represents The Humanitarian, Religious, Charitable, Philanthropic, Duty, Calling, Mission, Obligations, Hardship,The Higher Self, Spirit Guides, Mysticism, Faith, Angel on Earth, Faith in Mankind, Optimist, Karma, Enlightenment, Divine Wisdom.

http://exploringyourmind.forumotion.com/t10-numbers-and-their-meanings-the-number-9
    alwayscurious
    alwayscurious
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2014-08-14

Post  alwayscurious Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:23 am

Thanks for the kind words!  :flo: 

The number meanings are fascinating....  I still wonder what he is trying to tell me though.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:45 am