Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
partofme
mayflow
ameliorate
blackbirdrising
8 posters

back after a long abscence

blackbirdrising
    blackbirdrising

Female
    Number of posts : 177
    Registration date : 2013-11-06

back after a long abscence Empty back after a long abscence

Post  blackbirdrising Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:38 am

Hello. Its been almost a year I think since Ive been here. Been very busy with life. Its been pretty rough, i think ive decided thats lifes never fair, but love always is. Love isnt bound to our existence, doesnt depend on it, need it, or even ask it to weigh in an opinion. Love just is.
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

back after a long abscence Empty Re: back after a long abscence

Post  ameliorate Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:09 am

Welcome back - glad to have you here!  :rainbow:

Yes love just is...and we make of it what we will due to our constitutions and mindsets.
    Although I seem to have excelled in unrequited love, I have never regretted having been
    in love.....brings to mind the quote "love means never having to say you're sorry".  Those
    who think that is a cheesey saying may not have found the beauty, the privilege of this
    wondrous experience....just saying! 
    back after a long abscence Tongue
    mayflow
    mayflow

Number of posts : 894
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

Post  mayflow Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:15 am

blackbirdrising wrote:Hello. Its been almost a year I think since Ive been here. Been very busy with life. Its been pretty rough, i think ive decided thats lifes never fair, but love always is. Love isnt bound to our existence, doesnt depend on it, need it, or even ask it to weigh in an opinion. Love just is.

Could not agree more. That is why Love is Free.  :yeah: 
    blackbirdrising
    blackbirdrising

Female

Post  blackbirdrising Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:44 am

My husbands dying of liver failure. He had multiple organ failure before (7 months ago) and drs were able to get them all restarted. Im caught between two worlds. At least it feels that way. Probably because hes very close to the ethers, making the choice to join his loved ones there, or stay here and fight some more. His mother is such a powerful beacon of hope. I want to be so much, but reality is in my face. I'm thankful for every tiny amount of progress, the smallest proof that his body will accept itself. Their giving him treatment for organ rejection even though its his own organs he keeps rejecting. I just havent wanted to talk to anyone, you know? Its sad and no one needs such a dark picture painted to them. Thats why ive not been around, i just couldnt take it, couldnt find anyway to be of help to anyone. I havent even done a reading in 11 months, not that i cant or that im out of touch, but that i want to spend every moment with Adam. Nothing compares to true love, not marriage, not anything. Hes laying in the hospital bed nrxt to the reclining chair im in. Sleeping, and im focusing on each liver cell, doing spiritual surgery with etheric fingers. Hes absorbed so much energy from a lifetime of being an empath, sensitive soul. I need strength to support him in his final choices.
    mayflow
    mayflow

Number of posts : 894
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

Post  mayflow Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:31 pm

Our bodies are born and they one day pass over, but true love is forever. Doing what you are called by Love to do is to answer Love's calling.
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female

Post  ameliorate Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:59 pm

blackbirdrising wrote:My husbands dying of liver failure. He had multiple organ failure before (7 months ago) and drs were able to get them all restarted. Im caught between two worlds. At least it feels that way. Probably because hes very close to the ethers, making the choice to join his loved ones there, or stay here and fight some more. His mother is such a powerful beacon of hope. I want to be so much, but reality is in my face. I'm thankful for every tiny amount of progress, the smallest proof that his body will accept itself. Their giving him treatment for organ rejection even though its his own organs he keeps rejecting. I just havent wanted to talk to anyone, you know? Its sad and no one needs such a dark picture painted to them. Thats why ive not been around, i just couldnt take it, couldnt find anyway to be of help to anyone. I havent even done a reading in 11 months, not that i cant or that im out of touch, but that i want to spend every moment with Adam. Nothing compares to true love, not marriage, not anything. Hes laying in the hospital bed nrxt to the reclining chair im in. Sleeping, and im focusing on each liver cell, doing spiritual surgery with etheric fingers. Hes absorbed so much energy from a lifetime of being an empath, sensitive soul. I need strength to support him in his final choices.
    I recall you well from reading some of your previous posts.  I have always admired your ability not to be beaten by
    what has presented itself to you in life.  This post consolidates that perception I have of you.  You have endured so much
    and it is to your credit that you manage to bear it all.

It sounds like you sought no support during this particularly difficult time.  Since you seem to now be in a carer's role
    now, I am wondering if you know of carer's forums?  I live in UK and there is one here which was very supportive when
    I was a full time carer for my mother.  Is there a carer's forum in US?   Would have thought so.  If not, I do hope that
    you have friends who are comforting you.

I take my rainbow crotchet hat off to you and send you and your husband much love.  ♥️   :love:  :rainbow: 

Last edited by ameliorate on Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:27 pm

Admiration for you in the deepest sense of the word.   
    Sending healing thoughts out to you.  :huga:
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:36 pm

I am sorry to hear about your husband, Adam's, poor health at this time... I pray for comfort and peace for the both of you... So that no matter what does happen, one is surrounded in love and peace, so as to not spend these moments in agony.

Be well...  :bfs:  :hugz:
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:24 pm

I am sorry to hear of your husband's poor health issues blackbirdrising. Healing prayers being sent at this difficult time. My thoughts are with you both.  :hugz:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:39 pm

It's good to have you back but im really sorry to hear about Adam, you have something many will never know TRUE love and that will keep you strong, my heart goes out to you bothxxx

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    blackbirdrising
    blackbirdrising

Female

Post  blackbirdrising Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:52 pm

Dont count him off yet :) After the spiritual surgery, lab results show that the liver damage is reversing and his expected lifespan (based on lab numbers) just jumped from 3 months to 6!
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female

Post  ameliorate Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:16 pm

:daisy:
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:18 pm

blackbirdrising wrote:Dont count him off yet :) After the spiritual surgery, lab results show that the liver damage is reversing and his expected lifespan (based on lab numbers) just jumped from 3 months to 6!
    That is great news for Adam and yourself included. The love of spirit and the true love of an individual can work miracles. Blessings to you both.
    blackbirdrising
    blackbirdrising

Female

Post  blackbirdrising Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:08 pm

And even better today :) Liver is functioning normal, ammonia level is normal, still dropping, billirubin is dropping fast now :D
    Knight of Albion
    Knight of Albion

Male
    Number of posts : 568
    Registration date : 2013-12-18

Post  Knight of Albion Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:38 pm

Welcome back!

Sending love and best wishes to you and your husband. 
    Take heart that the medical profession doesn't know everything,. something that cuts both ways. Maybe naturopathy can help him further his rally to a recovery? Anything is possible.

God speed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:23 am