Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Seraph
Little Wolf
Soaring Bird
Violet
8 posters

Cleansing the aura?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Cleansing the aura? Empty Cleansing the aura?

Post  Violet Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:24 pm

Can this be done? If so how?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male
    Number of posts : 1225
    Job/hobbies : Guitar
    Registration date : 2009-07-14

Cleansing the aura? Empty Hope this helps

Post  Soaring Bird Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:48 am

Lauren D´Silva
    BellaOnline's New Age Editor
    Cleansing the aura? Orange1x1

Cleansing Your Aura
    Your aura, or energy field, surrounds you and protects you. Your vitality and wellbeing depend on maintaining a healthy aura. Every emotion or thought we experience is reflected in some way in the energy field. The food and drink we choose, any drugs, medicinal or otherwise, our environment, all affect the aura. To keep the aura in great shape we need to make wise choices about our lifestyle, but most of us will benefit from a cleansing regime too. Fortunately there are many, varied ways to do this, and some are a lot of fun!

One step we should all take if possible is to get outdoors more often. Outside, even in cities, the air is less contaminated than inside our homes. It is best if you can get in touch with nature, in a garden or park if you can’t get into the countryside. The most cleansing places are woodlands, by waterfalls, hilltops and by the seashore. There is a different quality to the air, which science attributes to positive ions, that invigorates and cleanses your aura. You also feel more inclined to breathe fully and deeply- very refreshing for your whole system.

I love to walk up the wooded hillside near my home. The energies of the trees are very soothing and as I walk upwards I emerge at the top of the hill where the wind blows. I feel like any negativity is carried away harmlessly by the breeze. I also feel uplifted by the magnificent vista, seeing across the hills and valleys of Mid Wales for many miles. Hilltops are a great place to connect to the Divine.

What if time or physical restraints prevent you from getting to the great outdoors? One of my favourite quick cleansing tricks, which I often use between healing clients is misting my aura with a vibrational essence. You can buy various aura cleansing sprays ready made, or if you already have essences you can add a few drops to spring water in a bottle with a fine spray top. If you dowse you can choose the most cleansing combination for your own personal needs. I use a blend of tree essences. A few sprays above your head will gently drift down through your aura, taking any negativity with it.

Smudging is a traditional way to remove cleanse the aura. Smudgesticks based on sweetgrass or white sage work well. Light the stick and then take the smoke through your aura, carefully keeping the lit end away from skin, clothing and hair, it is good to keep a feather especially for this purpose. It is nice to get a friend to smudge your back for you. Observe all the usual fire safety precautions and make sure you stub the stick out well!

When I’m healing I use various crystal techniques for cleansing the aura. One of the easiest to try on yourself is the ‘selenite sweep’. Take a selenite crystal, a wand shape feels good, and smooth it through your aura with the intention that it takes any negative energies with it. I always work in strokes downwards from head to toe- if you do it the other way it feels odd- like stroking a cat the wrong way!

Huggles x Cleansing the aura? 531481
    Little Wolf

Female
    Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2009-10-31

Cleansing the aura? Empty Re: Cleansing the aura?

Post  Little Wolf Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:38 am

The easiest way I like to cleanse my aura is by going for a swim in the ocean or having a sea or rock salt bath. For the bath it was suggested to me to use about a handful, but I seem to use more.

If you have children this is very successful to use it for them as well.

You will refreshed and cleansed completely.

Creators Blessings
    Mel
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:48 am

I should imagine swimming in the sea is a great way Cleansing the aura? 28115 that's very natural saltwater. Salt is great in the bath too, but please anyone with any skin conditions just check with your doctor first.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Seraph

Female
    Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2012-03-09

Post  Seraph Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:43 pm

I cleanse my aura by taking shower with the intent that the water purify my energy field. It works. I also clean my chakras by drawing in pure divine love and light to each chakras with the intent that it purifies each chakra.
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:35 am

I'm like Seraph in that I use intent and visualization in the shower...seeing the water as golden energy cleansing my aura and letting the residue run off down the drain.

I was taught a way to lighten the aura when I feel over wrought.

It goes like this...The energy field is a system that revolves either clockwise or anti clockwise and it can get too tightly wound...( you feel wound up or tight or stressed.)

To help unwind and leave you feeling lighter and more relaxed.....stand with eyes open and looking forwards, turn yourself around in either direction slowly 3 times, then stop in the position you started. When the balance settles down....with awareness ask yourself how your body feels. If it feels yuk and heavier...you turned in the wrong direction and you should turn the other way. If you feel lighter, you have turned in the right direction.

I do this sometimes and it works for me. I turn clockwise to unwind.
    Lord_kyle
    Lord_kyle

Male
    Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2012-12-10

Post  Lord_kyle Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:09 am

Violet wrote:Can this be done? If so how?
    Cleaning aura is very very very IMPORTANT. Upon waking up in the morning and before going to sleep. Cleaning aura is essential for your spiritual hygiene. By doing this,you protect yourself from psychic attacks or any illness,misfortune,etc. It should be done as it is quite possible to do.

1. Visualize a bright white-gold light all over yourself,hold this for for one or more minutes.
    2. Now,visualize the light even getting brighter and more intensified on each of your chakras like a miniature sun.

That's all. If you notice your aura and chakras are dirty then repeat the process.
    Auras123
    Auras123

Male
    Number of posts : 223
    Job/hobbies : Medium, Psychic, Christian Spiritualist.
    Registration date : 2012-03-25

Post  Auras123 Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:47 pm

Lord_kyle wrote:
    Violet wrote:Can this be done? If so how?
    Cleaning aura is very very very IMPORTANT. Upon waking up in the morning and before going to sleep. Cleaning aura is essential for your spiritual hygiene. By doing this,you protect yourself from psychic attacks or any illness,misfortune,etc. It should be done as it is quite possible to do.

1. Visualize a bright white-gold light all over yourself,hold this for for one or more minutes.
    2. Now,visualize the light even getting brighter and more intensified on each of your chakras like a miniature sun.

That's all. If you notice your aura and chakras are dirty then repeat the process.

Exactly how I do it Lord_Kyle. Works really good! :astar:
    becklyn37
    becklyn37

Female
    Number of posts : 76
    Job/hobbies : Nurse/Mom
    Registration date : 2013-08-15

Post  becklyn37 Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:15 am

Lots of good techniques!  Thanks everyone!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:44 pm