Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Cleansing

Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male
    Number of posts : 1225
    Job/hobbies : Guitar
    Registration date : 2009-07-14

Cleansing Empty Cleansing

Post  Soaring Bird Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:35 am

Cleansing

Rowan Moonstone 05-28-89

When I cleanse a dwelling place, first I burn a good cleansing incense, like frankincense or
    sandalwood in the home while I prepare for the rest of the ritual. You should have in addition to
    the incense, a candle, a bowl of salt water and a bowl of herbs. I particularly like to use rose buds
    for love, lavender for preservation, rosemary for protection, and any other sweet-smelling ones
    that appeal to you personally. If you can get them home-grown, so much the better. You should
    proceed around the house, widdershins (counterclockwise) and cleanse the area with the salt
    water. Be sure to get each corner, window, door, drain, etc. Simply sprinkle a little salt water on
    each and ask that any evil or disruptive influences leave the place. When this is finished, proceed
    around the house deosil (clockwise) sprinkling the blessing herbs and invoke whatever deities or
    properties you wish on the home, such as peace, prosperity, tranquility, etc. In the past, I have
    used 3 candles on the central altar. Blue, symbolizing tranquility, green for healing and
    prosperity, and purple for protection. Others might be pink for love, or brown for hearth and
    home. You and anyone who is to share the home with you should share food and drink, and don't
    forget to leave a little of the food and drink to take outside and return to the Earth that which has
    been given.
    Hugs x Cleansing 531481 [/size][/font][/size][/font]
    freedom
    freedom

Female
    Number of posts : 32
    Registration date : 2009-09-16

Cleansing Empty Re: Cleansing

Post  freedom Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:02 pm

Awesome Sb, this is totally up there on my list of things to get to... Thanks for sharing.. Cleansing 621623
    Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male

Cleansing Empty You're Welcome

Post  Soaring Bird Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:13 am

Glad you found it useful Freedom.
    Big Hugs x Cleansing 531481
    Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male

Cleansing Empty More Cleansing

Post  Soaring Bird Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:34 am

Cleansing

White Sage
    This is good for
    cleansing the home and 'psychic tools'

White sage should be burnt in a suitable heat and fireproof dish, please be careful, the ensuing smoke may be wafted carefully around each room of the home or your office with your hand or a feather taking care to get into the corners of each room, you can do the same with incense if you prefer (white sage is a bit smelly because it's strong.)

Psychic tools such as tarot cards, pendulums, crystal balls etc may be passed carefully through the smoke to cleanse.

Ringing Bells
    This is believed to drive out negative energies from your home or office, open windows and doors first ,then ring the bell in every room taking care to go into all four corners of each room.

Salt Bath
    A salt bath is believed to be good for
    cleansing, just a teaspoonful in a bathful of water. I know people who do this before meditating or doing other spiritual work.

Cleansing Negativity From Rooms
    Sometimes a room can feel negative, dark uncomfortable etc, you may sense something unpleasant, in this case salt may be be placed in dishes and placed in the four corners of the room, making sure pets or children cannot get to it, remember to change the salt frequently and you should notice a difference pretty quickly.
    Salt may also be placed around the outside of the home.

Huggles x Cleansing 531481

Sponsored content

Cleansing Empty Re: Cleansing

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:51 pm