Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Aura Cleansing

Adviceplease
    Just joined

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2017-05-22

Aura Cleansing Empty Aura Cleansing

Post  Adviceplease Mon May 22, 2017 4:44 pm

Hello my name is _____. I am posting this in the hopes that it will aliviate some of the tension and aches in my body. It all started when I found out about chakras (such a blessing it was, seriously.) I became so focused on meditating and opening my connection for the good of others, that I had deeply profound experiences with the eternal LOVE being. I was also slowly getting over my addictions to mj and tobacco, until one time, I believe I had met a spiritual crossroads. It was the most intense experience I had ever experienced with the One Love. Basically it told me that I had to accept Him at that point and keep going on the path of enlightenment. After 2 weeks, my will power caved and I decided I would rather remain "friends" with negativity and addiction, so weed became a tool of confusion for the way I was using it. I was allowing my addicted friend to impose his problems and lead me to a road of overall destruction. We just smoked weed all the time because of how lonely we were , and I let my guard down. I was getting these horrid stomach aches that would not cease, my vision was literally getting clouded, and my throat always had to be cleared and I was spitting it out a lot. I believe I have invited bad entities into my open auras and they are STRONG. Please give me advice. I think the two largest ones are in my brow and throat and possibly the other chakras as well. It hurts feeling so low energy/ willpower and feeling deaf to my own intuition, although I know it's my fault. Please enjoy the read as it feels good to vent it out. I think the naval is a big one two because I can feel bipolar as well. Thank you all
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Aura Cleansing Empty Re: Aura Cleansing

Post  ameliorate Mon May 22, 2017 7:05 pm

Hi and :welcome: :si:

Although the title of your thread is aura cleansing, your questions concern some of your chakras. 

Here is a useful site that will show which chakras may be out of balance and exercises to remedy this.  (Click on the 'chakra test')

https://www.eclecticenergies.com/chakras/chakratest.php
    Adviceplease
    Just joined

Post  Adviceplease Mon May 22, 2017 11:59 pm

Thank you. What would be the differences between auras and chakras? I will try the test at some point too.
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female

Post  ameliorate Tue May 23, 2017 10:06 am

Adviceplease wrote:Thank you. What would be the differences between auras and chakras? I will try the test at some point too.
    Chakras are energy centres in the body.  Our aura is the energy field that surrounds the whole body and changes with our thinking and emotions.  It may also need protecting.
    If you type in 'aura protection' in a google search, you will find several sites that give ways to cleanse and protect it.
    Adviceplease
    Just joined

Post  Adviceplease Wed May 24, 2017 2:37 pm

Interesting so my Root chakra is apparently the least opened, next is my naval, and third is my third eye. They are all very inactive. Suprisingly my crown chakra is pretty active so no wonder I'm all out of alignment.
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female

Post  ameliorate Wed May 24, 2017 2:41 pm

Adviceplease wrote:Interesting so my Root chakra is apparently the least opened, next is my naval, and third is my third eye. They are all very inactive. Suprisingly my crown chakra is pretty active so no wonder I'm all out of alignment.
    Well I daresay that most people are not perfectly balanced in their chakras!  Did you see what you can do for each imbalance on that site?  It gives exercises etc.
    Adviceplease
    Just joined

Post  Adviceplease Wed May 24, 2017 2:45 pm

Haha yeah, I know I can do better though. It does say some excercises thank you for your help too

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:10 pm