Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Knight of Albion
SpiritVoices
skye
Native spirit
mac
Thunder Bow
Earthealer
Crystal
Aqua
1antique
Violet
15 posters

Arguments in the forum

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Arguments in the forum - Page 5 Empty Arguments in the forum

Post  Violet Mon May 11, 2015 12:39 am

First topic message reminder :

Yet again new members are being driven away, so I am now banning personal arguing, if you have LEGITIMATE complaints about other members then you should contact me, privately. I cannot be here 24 hours a day so please be patient if I don't get back to you straight away. When I get time I will be removing offensive posts, I hoped being relaxed here would make for a more pleasant atmosphere for all, it is obviously not working out that way.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Spiral
    Spiral

Male
    Number of posts : 200
    Job/hobbies : Gardening and sacred Geometry
    Registration date : 2015-05-20

Arguments in the forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Arguments in the forum

Post  Spiral Sat May 23, 2015 10:47 pm

i understand too, what i had is gone, what i have now is more important, this time nobody can take that away from me, its hard to explain what really happens in our life in detail, and only leaves me to deal with that on a level only i can understand, maybe others understand, though they know sympathy isnt always the answer, that can only make me softer, once somebody said to me "this may seem dark but in time you will go through this and see some light and maybe be better off than you was before" i know in that moment i was underestimated, but its good to know that somebody expects me to be stronger also
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male
    Number of posts : 800
    Job/hobbies : Reactivated
    Registration date : 2013-12-02

Post  Thunder Bow Sun May 24, 2015 4:28 pm

Spiral wrote:i understand too, what i had is gone, what i have now is more important, this time nobody can take that away from me, its hard to explain what really happens in our life in detail, and only leaves me to deal with that on a level only i can understand, maybe others understand, though they know sympathy isnt always the answer, that can only make me softer, once somebody said to me "this may seem dark but in time you will go through this and see some light and maybe be better off than you was before" i know in that moment i was underestimated, but its good to know that somebody expects me to be stronger also

You have a strong and beautiful spirit within you. You have learned much.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:20 pm