Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Knight of Albion
SpiritVoices
skye
Native spirit
mac
Thunder Bow
Earthealer
Crystal
Aqua
1antique
Violet
15 posters

Arguments in the forum

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Arguments in the forum - Page 4 Empty Arguments in the forum

Post  Violet Mon May 11, 2015 12:39 am

First topic message reminder :

Yet again new members are being driven away, so I am now banning personal arguing, if you have LEGITIMATE complaints about other members then you should contact me, privately. I cannot be here 24 hours a day so please be patient if I don't get back to you straight away. When I get time I will be removing offensive posts, I hoped being relaxed here would make for a more pleasant atmosphere for all, it is obviously not working out that way.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Arguments in the forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Arguments in the forum

Post  Crystal Fri May 22, 2015 6:21 pm

Crystal wrote:I think that some members feel invaded or as if the forum has been soiled in some way by allowing this preaching to go on so long.

It is not the content, which if posted in a natural way might lead to some very good discussion or debate, it is the way it is posted by some unknown person that appears to jump in, post in a large font, and then disappear until the next time they decide to do so again.

They extremely rarely respond to any of the replies, which apart from being rude shows their lack of caring, and reveals their true mission.

I think it is a shame, but this whole episode has been dealt with really badly, and scolding people like children does not help. I am surprised that more members have not left!

Dear Spiral and Reikistar,

You are very new to the community that has been built up here over many years. How can you possibly presume to understand how some of the rest of us are feeling about this? Most of us have been polite.

I feel that my post above stands.
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male
    Number of posts : 800
    Job/hobbies : Reactivated
    Registration date : 2013-12-02

Post  Thunder Bow Fri May 22, 2015 6:22 pm

Spiral wrote:
    1antique wrote:
    Native Spirit wrote: wrote:What i see are difference of opinions im being honest i dont like that air just posts and leaves he doesnt interact with anyone,he is ignorant,
    he is preaching if i wanted to hear preachimg i would go to chapel or church  i dont because im not interested.
    if he interacted it wouldnt be so bad.but he is not interested,and i find that rude he is using the forums as his pulpit. we have strong people here each with our own way,but i do agree with a lot that Thunder Bow says

If the 3 of you are so uninterested in what Air Thoughts posts, then why are you constantly in the threads? If I was uninterested in what someone was posting, I just would not click on the thread. But, the three of you are going out of your way just to degrade this member....i.e. calling Air Thoughts ignorant. 

My best thought: Again, if you don't like what this member is posting, don't click on their thread.

absolutely true, i like your way of thinking, i dont like liqurice and i dont like sweetcorn, and i stay away from it, doesnt mean i dont like air, was just example, i just know there will be differences on here, and its up to them to deal with those differences by just believing there will be wide range of opinions, there is a wide range of people here, thanks and peace

Spiral

I think if a member doesnot like or agree with what is being posted, that is even more reason to post your feelings and point of view. What is so wrong with disagreeing?
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Fri May 22, 2015 6:24 pm

Thunder Bow wrote:
    Crystal wrote:I think that some members feel invaded or as if the forum has been soiled in some way by allowing this preaching to go on so long.

It is not the content, which if posted in a natural way might lead to some very good discussion or debate, it is the way it is posted by some unknown person that appears to jump in, post in a large font, and then disappear until the next time they decide to do so again.

They extremely rarely respond to any of the replies, which apart from being rude shows their lack of caring, and reveals their true mission.

I think it is a shame, but this whole episode has been dealt with really badly, and scolding people like children does not help. I am surprised that more members have not left!

Crystal. I could not Agree with you more. Good point. I wish the Moderator would read this. :yeeess:

Moderator? Oh Rainbow? She has left again I think? :scratch:

And disagreeing, discussion and debate are what keep a forum alive and not boring. Real life is confrontational for most and not all peace and love and light unless of course... well that is for another discussion :evil:
    reikistar
    reikistar

Number of posts : 70
    Job/hobbies : Reading (fiction and non fiction), blogging, nature watching, dogs, meditation, dreams, reiki and self development.
    Registration date : 2015-05-10

Post  reikistar Fri May 22, 2015 6:27 pm

Crystal wrote:

Dear Spiral and Reikistar,

You are very new to the community that has been built up here over many years. How can you possibly presume to understand how some of the rest of us are feeling about this? Most of us have been polite.

I feel that my post above stands.

That is a fair point Crystal and I'm sorry if it seems I'm butting in when I don't have a clue. Sometimes it's easier for someone more on the outside to have a clearer picture, I guess that's where I was coming from. Also I was giving my perspective as a 'newbie' - it is difficult to see a lot of conflict on what is such a lovely forum.

But point taken and no I don't know the history of the forum or how the situation is affecting those of you who have been around for a long time. I only know how it seems to me.

Blessings

Reikistar
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male

Post  Thunder Bow Fri May 22, 2015 6:31 pm

Crystal wrote:
    Thunder Bow wrote:

Crystal. I could not Agree with you more. Good point. I wish the Moderator would read this. :yeeess:

Moderator? Oh Rainbow? She has left again I think? :scratch:

And disagreeing, discussion and debate are what keep a forum alive and not boring. Real life is confrontational for most and not all peace and love and light unless of course... well that is for another discussion :evil:

Yes! discussion and debate does keep a forum alive, It is a Medicine Wheel that is alive. Best yet, we can learn from this Teaching Wheel. :grins:
    Spiral
    Spiral

Male
    Number of posts : 200
    Job/hobbies : Gardening and sacred Geometry
    Registration date : 2015-05-20

Post  Spiral Fri May 22, 2015 6:39 pm

i have a storybook of my own too, i just know its not a big deal on the internet, we can skip things on here, in real its harder, having been physically and mentally abused, i know these arguments over differences is childs play, its best to just accept differences personally i think, no point me waisting time eating sprouts when i dont like them, might be metaphore there, sorry if i seem out of place, its just personal opinion of mine, 
    i think refrain makes sense as mentioned before, 
    thanks and peace
    Spiral
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male

Post  Thunder Bow Fri May 22, 2015 6:49 pm

One has the right to withdraw if the situation is to tense or feels threatened. Remember disagreement does not need to have threats or accusations in them. We can disagree in a better way than that. If I does not like or feel good about sprouts, One can still post their feelings about them. Just because one does not like or disagree with a post, does not  mean one must remain silent. Speaking out is sometimes needed.
    Spiral
    Spiral

Male

Post  Spiral Fri May 22, 2015 7:00 pm

arent we ment to give new members a chance, they not going to stay if they end up in a argument straight from the start, personally if i didnt like what was being said, i would make my own post instead of replying to what seems insignificant to me, that way i would have those replying with good intentions, and maybe learn something new that i never shined a light on before, its good to see things from another light, especially from another angle, as most things are of the same coin, but different sides, thats why i accept differences personally, or just refrain from arguing, its more healthy to see differences than too make others believe you, nobody like preaching
    thanks and peace
    Spiral
    Spiral
    Spiral

Male

Post  Spiral Fri May 22, 2015 7:04 pm

besides arguments, in the back of my mind,, all im waiting for is for the 5th day so i can share my favourite music :)
    i know only music lovers going to be there, so im patiently waiting to share music :)
    thanks and peace
    Spiral
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male

Post  Thunder Bow Fri May 22, 2015 9:31 pm

Spiral wrote:arent we ment to give new members a chance, they not going to stay if they end up in a argument straight from the start, personally if i didnt like what was being said, i would make my own post instead of replying to what seems insignificant to me, that way i would have those replying with good intentions, and maybe learn something new that i never shined a light on before, its good to see things from another light, especially from another angle, as most things are of the same coin, but different sides, thats why i accept differences personally, or just refrain from arguing, its more healthy to see differences than too make others believe you, nobody like preaching
    thanks and peace
    Spiral

One must voice their feelings. What is tension causing is the Personal Accusations. These accusations usually have nothing to do with what is being posted or topic. Thus ones point of view on the topic is never heard. If we want to learn from each other, the Personal Accusations must be left out. We can Learn from or Differences if we do not make accusations.
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Fri May 22, 2015 10:26 pm

So true Thunder Bow

Namaste
    Spiral
    Spiral

Male

Post  Spiral Fri May 22, 2015 11:49 pm

thats cool, its a bit strange to have arguments on a spiritual forum, we even get time to think also before we write, so atleast we can think first and that rules out turning back time to change things, 
    makes me think would things be different if we communicated in the chat room, 
    because everyone is sharing that same space, but for topics its different, seems like topics are individual spaces for thought, again they are only thoughts, so nothing is personal, sticks and stones, as they say
    words never break me, 
    thanks and peace
    Spiral
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male

Post  Thunder Bow Sat May 23, 2015 12:33 am

Spiral wrote:thats cool, its a bit strange to have arguments on a spiritual forum, we even get time to think also before we write, so atleast we can think first and that rules out turning back time to change things, 
    makes me think would things be different if we communicated in the chat room, 
    because everyone is sharing that same space, but for topics its different, seems like topics are individual spaces for thought, again they are only thoughts, so nothing is personal, sticks and stones, as they say
    words never break me, 
    thanks and peace
    Spiral

This is a good response, good wisdom. I hope others can learn from this.
    Spiral
    Spiral

Male

Post  Spiral Sat May 23, 2015 2:45 am

thanks thunder bow, also wisdom is the main reason for having a strong and healthy spirit, when spirits are low, there is lack of wisdom, they say wisdom is something strong, though what does it keep strong, in my case i would say it keeps spirit strong, though i think there are other factors that keep spirits strong too, not sure what off the top of my head, though wisdom really spoke out loud also thinking of spirit, so to wisdom and a strong spirit :)
    thanks and peace
    Spiral
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male

Post  Thunder Bow Sat May 23, 2015 3:10 am

Spiral wrote:thanks thunder bow, also wisdom is the main reason for having a strong and healthy spirit, when spirits are low, there is lack of wisdom, they say wisdom is something strong, though what does it keep strong, in my case i would say it keeps spirit strong, though i think there are other factors that keep spirits strong too, not sure what off the top of my head, though wisdom really spoke out loud also thinking of spirit, so to wisdom and a strong spirit :)
    thanks and peace
    Spiral

Dear Spiral:

Within you is a Spirit. Your Spirit is very Strong and beautiful. Your Spirit is Very Real. Some things people say are not real. Know yourself and all that power and beauty that is within you. For that is very Real.

Sincerely;

Thunder bow
    Yushri

Female
    Number of posts : 112
    Job/hobbies : Housekeeper
    Registration date : 2014-08-20

Post  Yushri Sat May 23, 2015 9:34 am

I think it's everywhere very quite on forums. Also in Belgium, people are more using face book. For myself, I'm still 'fighting' for the sake of my daughter. Too long and to delicate to talk about on line. Court made a mistake, can't tell what happend but my daughter is the 'victum' of this all. Now the police is helping, lot of social services are helping, the ball is rolling but I believe it isn't the end yet. There's a legal complane against him so now i am very carefull with what I tell on line. For myself I'm taking medication for high heart beat high blood pressure, first of july a medical operation. So tiered of fighting but I just can't give up.
    This forum is to me a 'stayer'. I know, it isn't because I'm not here that I'm gone. I don't really feel I'm missed either but doesn't make a difference. I know members are welcome here without being pressurerd to post. There are forums where you hazve to post in that certain period else your account is being deleted. This forum gives that freedom to be who you are . I do believe this forum will be here for over years with or without me. People come and people go, and some doesn't know how to react on a on line community.Might feel members are connected to eachother and might scare them off to make a part of it. Can the current members do something about it? Not to me, it are the new members who make themself member and say by making himself member I want to be a part of it. If they don't after for any reason that's there choice. Discussions are everywhere, on line, neighbours, family...you just can't pretend that all is love and light.
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Sat May 23, 2015 10:47 am

Fighting for something you believe in is hard sometimes i should  know i have been through it.keep strong and be true to yourself, that way you keep your spirit pure through my fight which took 4 years from start to finish i knew i was right.and if im right nothing will move me.
     i wish you well on your fight,i know how hard it can be but if a mistake has happened you have to expose it .

Namaste
    Yushri

Female

Post  Yushri Sat May 23, 2015 10:57 am

Thanks, it's sad in a way. I'm not a fighter, I believe love is in a lot the answer. but I have to fight and it is against my believe, justice can't be found without fighting. Yes, I know I'm right just like you. Very much of evidence and I believe it's a matter of time that justice can't ignore any longer. Though I'm relieved that the police takes it serious. I don't know if I have the power and energy to fight for years. Hope it won't take that long. It is sad, in no way there is been thought of the well being of our daughter, I can't find any kind of thing that justice and father thinking about her well being. I can right a book about last six months...Maybe I will...
    reikistar
    reikistar

Job/hobbies : Reading (fiction and non fiction), blogging, nature watching, dogs, meditation, dreams, reiki and self development.

Post  reikistar Sat May 23, 2015 12:46 pm

I am very sorry Yushri. I know about injustice especially when it involves a child. Somehow we have to find the strength to hold onto our truth even when it's put to the test again and again. My thoughts are with you and your child.

Blessings

Reikistar
    reikistar
    reikistar

Post  reikistar Sat May 23, 2015 12:54 pm

I don't think anyone expects a forum to be all love and light. I certainly don't. Where there's people there will be differences and disagreements. I just see ways of minimizing the effects of conflict by remaining aware of what might be motivating people that seem to be causing problems - Spiral had a few suggestions - and avoiding threads that don't sit right. I appreciate the issue is more complex than that for those who have been here a while but as always this is my take.

Blessings

Reikistar
    Yushri

Female

Post  Yushri Sat May 23, 2015 1:14 pm

Thanks. Yes, you're right in a way. I've had a own forum and here it seems to be quit fine. Discussions will always be there. I've learned to ignore threads of disagreements. It's everywhere thesame, 'normal' threads or threads where are discussions, the threads with discussions always got more response then others and in that way the respons is 'feeding' the 'arguments'. When these threeds be ignored they will 'shut down' themself after a while. The member who is looking for 'trouble' is always looking for respons and when he gots that respons he's happy. My advice? Threads with disrespect to other members or the forum, delete them. Yes they will start another thread but in time they will notice they're at the wrong place. My advice is also that the members who are here longer, don't let those threads come in between bands/connection you have with other members. A member who hasn't the right intention comes back in other names or whatever and start over again as long as they get there response.
    To make a forum more 'busy' isn't to me starting threads from this or that just to make it alive. That's forced and some members might feel that. What I should do is let it flow over...This forum has member who will be here after years, topic starters with no right intention dissapear after a while. I'd rather read one topic started from the heart/spirit then topics about the weather just to make the forum full.
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male

Post  Thunder Bow Sat May 23, 2015 4:07 pm

I a fighter in this forum as well. I am not going to let some member say "Do what I say" to as me, as if I am a child. I will continue posting in AIR Heads threads as needed. Personal Accusations will not work on me as well.
    Spiral
    Spiral

Male

Post  Spiral Sat May 23, 2015 8:41 pm

i guess we are all here because life isnt perfect, personally i try not to let anything here get to me, unless like yurishi case, i will have some heart and thought, though as said, police dealing with that, if the situation is what i think it is, its worth fighting for.
    Spiral
    Spiral

Male

Post  Spiral Sat May 23, 2015 8:47 pm

i mean yushri sorry, some people get what they deserve, lucky for some, it can be dealt with on the otherside of the coin, but its something everyone feels when it needs to be dealt with, and thats from a victims point of view, as for suspects, well, we all know how they going to feel, can religion save both victim and suspect, i guess thats for another time on another post maybe
    Yushri

Female

Post  Yushri Sat May 23, 2015 9:44 pm

I understand you. It hasn't got anything to do with getting what someone deserves. Everything whith what he gets away with. Smoking drugs while she's there and that is not even the top of what happends there.And all that i can do is watch how he hurts our daughter. But drifting of the topic...He doesn't even care, he laughs lie cheats unbelievable, but I hope the complane can make any difference, next week I will know more, then they are going to 'hear' my daughter and will visite how they live. And if there is any justice she'll come back ,without him in the picture. If i tell in a topic what I've been through over my life nobody will believe I'm still here. Maybe I will in time. But for now it's too much for me to deal with and just becauce a child is involved, our child.
    If he will get what he deserve then my time has yet to come.
    This forum, it will work out well, what i feel it will always be a little forum but a good forum. there will always be someone to give the one who needs a shoulder or that listening ear. Maybe not to much activity but I feel a soul here. Pure. And now and then there will be disagreements but this group is connected enough to let it pass.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:25 pm