Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Did i re-meet my soulmate?

bw1941
    Just joined

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2015-06-03

Did i re-meet my soulmate? Empty Did i re-meet my soulmate?

Post  bw1941 Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:33 am

so i had this friend in high school. even back then i remember how good it felt to be around him we were always laughing.  i just met up with him recently. it felt like our souls connected on such a deep level just by being in  proximity of each other. it felt like i know exactly who he was and  had a clear understanding. I also had a type of "vision" i get when i remember events in a past life. i visualized us standing on a porch in a wooden house. i knew we had spent lives together before this one. i also felt the deepest ache of missing him so much but on a crazy deep level. i kinda think i re met my soulmate but it was clear to me years later. thoughts? im not sure if anyone else has experiences this?
    Aqua
    Aqua

Female
    Number of posts : 314
    Registration date : 2014-12-11

Did i re-meet my soulmate? Empty Re: Did i re-meet my soulmate?

Post  Aqua Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:46 am

Welcome bw1941, It's quite possible that you have a Soul connection with this person.
    psychicwiccan
    psychicwiccan

Female
    Number of posts : 72
    Job/hobbies : wicca no job
    Registration date : 2015-09-07

Did i re-meet my soulmate? Empty YES!

Post  psychicwiccan Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:26 pm

that is true love he is your soul mate no doubt about it!!
    Realityrebel
    Realityrebel
    Just joined

Male
    Number of posts : 6
    Job/hobbies : Retired Hippy Occultist
    Registration date : 2015-11-17

Post  Realityrebel Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:28 am

bw1941 wrote:so i had this friend in high school. even back then i remember how good it felt to be around him we were always laughing.  i just met up with him recently. it felt like our souls connected on such a deep level just by being in  proximity of each other. it felt like i know exactly who he was and  had a clear understanding. I also had a type of "vision" i get when i remember events in a past life. i visualized us standing on a porch in a wooden house. i knew we had spent lives together before this one. i also felt the deepest ache of missing him so much but on a crazy deep level. i kinda think i re met my soulmate but it was clear to me years later. thoughts? im not sure if anyone else has experiences this?

This story describes three of the main hallmarks of meeting soulmate or at the least, a member of your immediate soul family. One is a natural emotional attraction to another person that starts early in life and then reoccurs at a later meeting. Another is a vision of being with the person in what seems to be a past life. And the third is the feeling that "we had spent lives together before this". However, relationships of this type still have to be handled with common sense, the same as all relationships.

Some people have it easy forming marital and other close relationships with members of their soul families and others don't. I'm one of the latter, and my relationship with my third wife, who was "family" was just as stormy as my relationship with my second, who wasn't.  However, both relationships were under extreme stress from beginning to end because we were doing lots of heavy sex magic to empower channeling and similar psychic workings.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:29 pm