Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

So how can you tell if someone is a soulmate?

callycat
    callycat

Female
    Number of posts : 38
    Job/hobbies : Direct Care aid with the developmentally disabled
    Registration date : 2014-03-02

So how can you tell if someone is a soulmate? Empty So how can you tell if someone is a soulmate?

Post  callycat Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:50 pm

So many people and physics have said that my husband and I are soulmates and have been together in previous lives, so how do I really know this?  Are there certain things you notice or look for?
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

So how can you tell if someone is a soulmate? Empty Re: So how can you tell if someone is a soulmate?

Post  eyeopen Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:28 pm

callycat wrote:So many people and physics have said that my husband and I are soulmates and have been together in previous lives, so how do I really know this?  Are there certain things you notice or look for?

hmmmm,

my view, soul mate is twin flame soul, and soul mate is soul mate, people say soul mate meaning twin soul meaning you true other half and have ony one however soul mates have many.

so answer your question, or try soul mate (meaing twin flame) I dont have  aclue, lol. (dies) As I dotn knwo where mine is or how itd they would be feel etc.

However, soul mate, (as in peopel we are close have connected with previous lives etc) we have many an are people we feel we know, not necessarily (probably wouldnt of spelled that rite if I didnt look it up yesterday, lol) we get on with but have a strong connection with netherless are most likely soul mates. Eg your parents close friends kids from this life in others etc.

So we can have relationship with a soul mate(s) and they would feel close. As we feel close to say a mother, father, etc, if you meet a soul mate you got on with youd feel a connection unlike others, where you just click. The opposite with soul mates we dont like, lol.

SO im guessing soul mate as you said (twin flame) would be that but 10 times stronger?

:urwelcome:  ॐ
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

So how can you tell if someone is a soulmate? Empty Re: So how can you tell if someone is a soulmate?

Post  Detlef Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:45 pm

callycat wrote:So many people and physics have said that my husband and I are soulmates and have been together in previous lives, so how do I really know this?  Are there certain things you notice or look for?
    Soul mates as simply souls we have spends some life times together. And there must be dozens if not hundreds we play together, and play roles to. Some are closer then others. And not only loving roles by adversary roles, which are much more important then the loving husband, wife roles.
    We sometimes meet someone somewhere and there is an instant recognition, like you know this person. This are often soul mates.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Post  eyeopen Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:44 am

Detlef wrote:
    Soul mates as simply souls we have spends some life times together. And there must be dozens if not hundreds we play together, and play roles to. Some are closer then others. And not only loving roles by adversary roles, which are much more important then the loving husband, wife roles.
    We sometimes meet someone somewhere and there is an instant recognition, like you know this person. This are often soul mates.

I think she means twin soul twin flame Detlef, :)

:urwelcome:
    Rfrost_
    Rfrost_

Female
    Number of posts : 145
    Job/hobbies : My hobbies and areas of interest are Spirituality, New Age, Eastern Medicine, Shamanism, Healing, Arts and Creativity, Animals, Health and Fitness, Music (mainly hardcore stuff), Media (same), and trying/learning new things.
    Registration date : 2014-03-01

Post  Rfrost_ Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:01 am

I hate to sound so vague, but it is one of those instances where you just KNOW.

That is how I figured out who my twin flame was.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:23 pm