Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Soulmate?

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Soulmate? Empty Soulmate?

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:23 pm

I was invited out to lunch today.   A few of us from where we live.

We had a few strangers among us,were invited by the others.
    Sitting in the restaurant,I got to talking to a man there who been invited by his sister.  His sister lives two doors up from me.    
    I can honestly say I have never met such a nice person in all my life.
    Not because he was charming or handsome but a genuine man who I found easy to talk with.     
    Mostly because he was interested in spiritualism.  He was exceptional in his views on the subject.  
    He is a bit of a medium and started to tell me about my life!
    The up's and the down's of it and the most happiest and saddest times.

I even asked him if I had ever met him before from the past and he replied 'No,I don't know you from Adam'.

I suppose I should say he was more of a psychic than a medium.
    It was a little un nerving listening to him.
    He went right back to my childhood.    Little items I had nearly forgotten about.

Anyway,we're off to lunch next week in town.....should be an interesting lunch...

:asmile:
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Soulmate? Empty Re: Soulmate?

Post  eyeopen Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:02 pm

Thats nice, and sometimes despite wether theres romance or not its nice to have friends of the opposite sex.

I myself find this difficult, I cant make friends with girl without them either liking me, or thinking I like them. Its normally the latter. I never used that word before. I find younger girls normally look at me, cus i look younger, dont really like it. But those whom get to know me are usually cool, but im a shy, sensative person. Older ladies are generally nicer with me, we get on cus there not as shallow, and most guys r cool one guy used to say how hed wana hit me, now i realise its cus he didnt look like me, but i neevr thought i looked good. I use to have girls pick on me alot when I was yunger, but now i kinda get why. saying that alot fo people are disappointed wen they realise im not how they expected me to be.

But yeh cant type 2 much as jus had physio, in pain.

Anyways good luck tto you.
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:50 pm

What a great day you had! :astar:  

Looking forward to reading the post after next weeks outting.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:20 pm

eyeopen wrote:Thats nice, and sometimes despite wether theres romance or not its nice to have friends of the opposite sex.

I myself find this difficult, I cant make friends with girl without them either liking me, or thinking I like them. Its normally the latter. I never used that word before. I find younger girls normally look at me, cus i look younger, dont really like it. But those whom get to know me are usually cool, but im a shy, sensative person. Older ladies are generally nicer with me, we get on cus there not as shallow, and most guys r cool one guy used to say how hed wana hit me, now i realise its cus he didnt look like me, but i neevr thought i looked good. I use to have girls pick on me alot when I was yunger, but now i kinda get why. saying that alot fo people are disappointed wen they realise im not how they expected me to be.

But yeh cant type 2 much as jus had physio, in pain.

Anyways good luck tto you.
    Well,I judge you to be rather self conscious.    You should promote yourself a little bit more.     You hide too much of you behind a cover.  
    You're ok on here because we can't see you on the forums.   But I sense rather a shy man?   
    Why are you having Physio?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 3:35 am