Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

food effects on meditation

awaies
    Just joined

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2015-09-07

food effects on meditation Empty food effects on meditation

Post  awaies Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:54 pm

i started meditation   and after 23 days i was able to see my around area and long distance with close eyes.after 30 days i was able to hear voices
    i want to tell my all friends food has effect on your spirituality . avoid some foods  like   cow meat ,butter ,and cheese.
    it effect on third eye.also some food help like grapes and pomegranate.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

food effects on meditation Empty Re: food effects on meditation

Post  Violet Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:20 am

Sorry have only just sen this post, ive never noticed any differenfe with anything I eat the only thing I would avoid is alcohol but I dont drink anyway, do what is best for you.  :bfs:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    japa.guru
    Just joined

Male
    Number of posts : 5
    Job/hobbies : Self-employed - Japa
    Registration date : 2017-01-17

Post  japa.guru Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:05 pm

awaies wrote:i started meditation   and after 23 days i was able to see my around area and long distance with close eyes.after 30 days i was able to hear voices
    i want to tell my all friends food has effect on your spirituality . avoid some foods  like   cow meat ,butter ,and cheese.
    it effect on third eye.also some food help like grapes and pomegranate.
    I think it is also important to note that meditation is much more difficult after eating lots / overeating. Meditating on a full stomach can make you very sluggish and fatigued. 
    I try to ensure that I meditate on an empty stomach - as well as eating the right foods, as you suggest :)
    Rose Rivers

Female
    Number of posts : 12
    Job/hobbies : running a second hand shop, writing, editing, spiritual work
    Registration date : 2017-01-14

food effects on meditation Empty food and meditation

Post  Rose Rivers Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:57 pm

it would be good if people realised what effect food has on them in their lives as well as their meditation. For some, meditation is no more than sitting comatose in front of the TV, but it is still being quiet and allowing their minds to drift. My daughter's partner does this having stuffed crisps, lots of pastry things, meat balls, and all sorts of heavy foods.

I don't meditate outside of circle, as there seems to be no time to myself, but I do watch what I eat as I walk and work with spirit 24/7. I have developed a wheat intolerance anyway which means all bread and cakes are out - the gluten free replacements are awful! I don't drink and I gave up smoking nearly 40 years ago. I do drink a lot of water, and overall think I am about right with the diet. Today someone told me that without 14 pills a day her mother could not live.  I take 1 chemical pill only and I am the same age as her mother...

It is good to have reminders like this from time to time. Thanks to the original poster for the thread and for those who have responded so far.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:23 am