Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Loved ones coming back and...

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Loved ones coming back and... Empty Loved ones coming back and...

Post  Violet Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:29 pm

Making their prescence felt. Im sure most of us have felt, sensed or perhaps even seen deceased loved ones after they have passed have you experienced this kind of thing?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Cassy7
    Cassy7

Female
    Number of posts : 369
    Job/hobbies : Retired. I love walking my dogs by the sea, gardening and researching my family tree.
    Registration date : 2013-07-12

Loved ones coming back and... Empty Re: Loved ones coming back and...

Post  Cassy7 Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:31 pm

Last Monday I attended a funeral, and the family of Hazel whose funeral it was were staying with me.  Late in the evening we were sitting chatting about Hazel and how the funeral went, when the TV turned itself on.  At first I thought someone was leaning on the remote control, but it was untouched on the table.  The programme was snooker and Hazel's daughter in law remarked that Hazel loved to watch the snooker late at night!  

The next day I "Googled" TV's turning themselves on, and read that it can happen when the remote battery is low.  However the remote is still working perfectly and the TV hasn't turned itself on again.

I have a friend that I share spiritual experiences with and told him about the TV incident in an email.  His job is to locate and record the graves of civilian war dead and he has told me of many strange experience he has had in connection with his work.  He replied to my email telling me that his wife has a friend that she goes to a spiritualist church with, and last Monday while they were chatting on the phone the TV turned itself on.  She didn't think much about it until she read my email and realised it was the same day it happened to me.  

A massive coincidence do you think - or a message?  :scratch:
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:46 pm

Cassy7 wrote:Last Monday I attended a funeral, and the family of Hazel whose funeral it was were staying with me.  Late in the evening we were sitting chatting about Hazel and how the funeral went, when the TV turned itself on.  At first I thought someone was leaning on the remote control, but it was untouched on the table.  The programme was snooker and Hazel's daughter in law remarked that Hazel loved to watch the snooker late at night!  

The next day I "Googled" TV's turning themselves on, and read that it can happen when the remote battery is low.  However the remote is still working perfectly and the TV hasn't turned itself on again.

I have a friend that I share spiritual experiences with and told him about the TV incident in an email.  His job is to locate and record the graves of civilian war dead and he has told me of many strange experience he has had in connection with his work.  He replied to my email telling me that his wife has a friend that she goes to a spiritualist church with, and last Monday while they were chatting on the phone the TV turned itself on.  She didn't think much about it until she read my email and realised it was the same day it happened to me.  

I'm not keen on attributing events in this dimension to a discarnate's actions but I've read a fair few similar accounts elsewhere and coincidence does seem pretty unlikely - but it's still a possibility.  I'd say that when such events become increasingly frequent, simple coincidence would look much less likely the answer.

But why-oh-why can't our discarnate loved ones do something we'd really sit up and take notice of, where coincidence or chance is all but ruled out?  Perhaps it's just pie in the sky - exactly what would fit that description?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:51 pm

Hi Cassy, as a one off incident, I feel it would be wrong of me to put it down to anything spiritual at the moment, all that said, it is possible but I would wait a while see if anything else occurs.
    With the other tv turning on on the same day, I do feel it is likely to be coincidence, but I have heard of these things happening. Keep a little notebook somewhere handy for noting these things down and se if anything else happens over the next few weeks.
    I am sorry for your loss by the way.

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:52 pm

mac wrote:
    Cassy7 wrote:Last Monday I attended a funeral, and the family of Hazel whose funeral it was were staying with me.  Late in the evening we were sitting chatting about Hazel and how the funeral went, when the TV turned itself on.  At first I thought someone was leaning on the remote control, but it was untouched on the table.  The programme was snooker and Hazel's daughter in law remarked that Hazel loved to watch the snooker late at night!  

I'm not keen on attributing events in this dimension to a discarnate's actions but I've read a fair few similar accounts elsewhere and coincidence does seem pretty unlikely - but it's still a possibility.  I'd say that when such events become increasingly frequent, simple coincidence would look much less likely the answer.

But why-oh-why can't our discarnate loved ones do something we'd really sit up and take notice of, where coincidence or chance is all but ruled out?  Perhaps it's just pie in the sky - exactly what would fit that description?
    That has really frustrated me over the years too, why can't  they do something obvious

Cassy7
    Cassy7

Female
    Job/hobbies : Retired. I love walking my dogs by the sea, gardening and researching my family tree.

Post  Cassy7 Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:14 am

Violet wrote:
    mac wrote:

That has really frustrated me over the years too, why can't  they do something obvious
    Thanks Violet and Mac, I'll let you know if anything else happens!  

I had many experiences after my Dad died - here is one that "knocked my socks off".  I may have posted this before, so apologies if it is familiar!

About a year after Dad died I was visiting home in Birmingham.  On my way back to Cornwall I popped in to say goodbye to Mom.  She waved me off as always, and it was so incredibly sad seeing her there on her own without Dad. Within a few minutes I was on the M5 and a car overtook and pulled in front of me.  I noticed that the registration plate was "MOM". (It's always Mom in Birmingham, not Mum!)  The car then sped off into the distance, and within a minute another car did the same thing - overtook me and then pulled in front of me briefly.  The registration was "DAD".  I was pretty shaken at the "coincidence" - then another car did the same thing and registration was "PEG", my mother's name.  By this time I could barely drive and was saying out loud "my God Dad, is this you doing that?".  The next vehicle that pulled in front was a large lorry, and on the side in massive letters "DAD"  (the company was Domestic Appliance Distribution).  It too stayed in front of me briefly then sped off.  These vehicles came in front of me within the space of a few minutes, and one after the other - no other vehicles in between.  I had to go to the next service for coffee to recover!  
    mac

Male

Post  mac Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:14 am

:asmile: Gets yer attention!  They seem pretty unlikely coincidences but how could such events be orchestrated in that way from 'the other side'?  baffling....
    Cassy7
    Cassy7

Female

Post  Cassy7 Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:31 am

mac wrote::asmile: Gets yer attention!  They seem pretty unlikely coincidences but how could such events be orchestrated in that way from 'the other side'?  baffling....
    I know!  I remember sitting drinking my coffee in the motorway services - still shaking! - and saying "how did you do THAT?"

Car registration plates are a bit of a thing with me  ... I was once driving along in foggy weather (the fog isn't significant, other than the cars suddenly appeared out of and disappeared back in to it) and the song Stairway to Heaven came on the radio.  At that time I was influenced by a particular spiritual teacher and was steering well away from anything Pagan - so I was thinking to myself that I didn't like the Pagan references in the song.  Three cars overtook me, they were one behind the other - appearing out of the fog and disappearing back in to it.  They were all the same model and colour, so I think they were new cars being delivered somewhere.  The registration plates were "PAN"  -   "PAN"   -    "WHY"
    mac

Male

Post  mac Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:48 pm

Cassy7 wrote:
    mac wrote::asmile: Gets yer attention!  They seem pretty unlikely coincidences but how could such events be orchestrated in that way from 'the other side'?  baffling....
    I know!  I remember sitting drinking my coffee in the motorway services - still shaking! - and saying "how did you do THAT?"

Car registration plates are a bit of a thing with me  ... I was once driving along in foggy weather (the fog isn't significant, other than the cars suddenly appeared out of and disappeared back in to it) and the song Stairway to Heaven came on the radio.  At that time I was influenced by a particular spiritual teacher and was steering well away from anything Pagan - so I was thinking to myself that I didn't like the Pagan references in the song.  Three cars overtook me, they were one behind the other - appearing out of the fog and disappearing back in to it.  They were all the same model and colour, so I think they were new cars being delivered somewhere.  The registration plates were "PAN"  -   "PAN"   -    "WHY"
    I suppose that if events here can indeed be orchestrated in such ways from 'over there' then it must also be a possibility that our unseen loved ones can somehow apply a 'mask' to, say, a number plate to show words or numbers that have significance for the intended recipient.  Or even create an effect of overtaking cars. 

If all that sounds too far-fetched then I'm already agreeing but it doesn't mean such things can't happen.
    Cassy7
    Cassy7

Female

Post  Cassy7 Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:49 am

mac wrote:
    Cassy7 wrote:

I suppose that if events here can indeed be orchestrated in such ways from 'over there' then it must also be a possibility that our unseen loved ones can somehow apply a 'mask' to, say, a number plate to show words or numbers that have significance for the intended recipient.  Or even create an effect of overtaking cars. 

If all that sounds too far-fetched then I'm already agreeing but it doesn't mean such things can't happen.
    Thanks Mac. Well masking number plates is no more far fetched than arranging for cars with appropriate number plates to line up and overtake me!  Sounds possible to me.  Although - the final lorry with DAD on the side was real.  I Googled it and found it is a company in Tewkesbury called Domestic Appliance Distribution (photo attached)  The one I saw was older style though and the "DAD" covered most of the side of the lorry.
    Loved ones coming back and... Dad_210
    mac

Male

Post  mac Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:54 pm

That's pretty clear!  How, though, would our unseen friends get such a vehicle near you at just the right time? 

But I'm not a cynic about 'signs and messages' and sorting wheat from the chaff is what more interests me nowadays, eliminating the true coincidences / happy happenstances from the deliberately orchestrated signs sent to reassure us.
    Cassy7
    Cassy7

Female

Post  Cassy7 Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:21 pm

mac wrote:That's pretty clear!  How, though, would our unseen friends get such a vehicle near you at just the right time? 

But I'm not a cynic about 'signs and messages' and sorting wheat from the chaff is what more interests me nowadays, eliminating the true coincidences / happy happenstances from the deliberately orchestrated signs sent to reassure us.

Yes it's the timing - just as I'd left Mom, then 4 vehicles one behind the other.  Can't begin to imagine how it's done.

It's funny looking at the photo of the lorry again - as you say "pretty clear!" and my Dad never did things by halves!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:14 am