Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Please can you all help us, this is our only hope

kazandlee
    kazandlee

Male
    Number of posts : 150
    Job/hobbies : Paranormal, Manager
    Registration date : 2009-10-24

Please can you all help us, this is our only hope Empty Please can you all help us, this is our only hope

Post  kazandlee Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:01 am

Hi All, if this isnt in the right section, sorry, please move.

This is a strange request, were i work there is a man in charge that should have retired last year, he is FULL of negative and i mean this when i say it, Evil intent towards other people, he is currently giving a group of us, 5 in total, a very hard time, he is a Bully in the worst possible way, please i need as many of you as feel can, to send this man thoughts that will beat his evil side, i wish him no ill health, thats not what im asking, i just need you good people to help bring him down, give him the will to leave, and destroy his negative side.

There are the 5 of us who from monday, will be combining our spiritual energies at him, he is the Alpha Male, he dominate over all, but he is very insecure, his only strength comes from feeding from the energies of good from others, then he turns into negative energy and throws right back at us, he realy needs to go before he brings us down.

Its strange how over the past few years the five of us have become spiritualy connected, its almost as if it is for this very reason.

He is a very bad man and needs to go before the flowers bloom, we realy do appreciate your help with this, i would also love to here any advice you can give us in how to spiritualy bring him to bare.

Thanks to all.

Lee.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Please can you all help us, this is our only hope Empty Re: Please can you all help us, this is our only hope

Post  Violet Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:38 pm

Lee send him love and lots of it, don't react negatively to him at all, send him positive thoughts and energy, there is something else you could try but pm me if you want to know more on that, it will not harm him in any way.

This is a really difficult situation for you all but just be as nice as you possibly can towards him. Please can you all help us, this is our only hope 21581

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    kazandlee
    kazandlee

Male

Please can you all help us, this is our only hope Empty Help

Post  kazandlee Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:46 pm

Thanks for your pm Violet, will try this also, fingers crossed.

Lee.
    Please can you all help us, this is our only hope 21581
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Please can you all help us, this is our only hope Empty Re: Please can you all help us, this is our only hope

Post  Violet Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:58 pm

I hope it helps Please can you all help us, this is our only hope 621623

kazandlee
    kazandlee

Male

Please can you all help us, this is our only hope Empty Update

Post  kazandlee Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:23 am

Just to let you know Violet, i think these thoughts are having an effect, this mans negativity is shifting, we just have to keep up with the thoughts!

Lee.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:02 pm

Hi Lee, that's great news I hope it continues it may be worth dotting a few positive crystals around your work place too. Please can you all help us, this is our only hope 21581

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:32 pm

How's everything going Lee?

kazandlee
    kazandlee

Male

Please can you all help us, this is our only hope Empty Hows things

Post  kazandlee Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:18 am

Violet wrote:How's everything going Lee?

Well violet, there has certainly been a shift in his ways, i doesnt seem himself, during a meeting we were bombarding him with positive thoughts and well feelings, he was all out of sorts with himself for days, but this week there has been another changem almost as if he or his negative side is fighting back, its seems we are meeting it head on, but we are pushing forward, we have to win this battle of wills.

Lee.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:38 am

It seems it's definately making a difference :hugz:

radiclol
    radiclol

Number of posts : 349
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  radiclol Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:53 pm

i don't even think you should send him positivity, i mean i suppose none of us know what he's going through in his personal life or even if he is fine. but you're there to work, you shouldn't feel uncomfortable or feel it's your job to help him. i'd take it further if it continues.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:39 pm