Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Healing for the Dying

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Healing for the Dying Empty Healing for the Dying

Post  Violet Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:42 am

I've actually heard people say 'there's no point in sending healing as they are going to die any way' in reference to animals and people, what are your thoughts on this? Personally I think it is still good to send as I firmly believe that it may make their crossing easier or ease any discomfort they may have just before they go.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Healing for the Dying Empty Re: Healing for the Dying

Post  Violet Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:43 am

I agree and even if it doesn't do much to help them get better it won't be doing them any harm.

Originally posted by Rainbow

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:44 am

There are many aspects of healing. To me, one of the most important is the healing needed by one who is about to pass. Yes, the physical afflictions may not be able to be healed, but the mental healing can be the world to them. So much happens during our lives...so many regrets...so many sorrows...so much hurt. This leave an indelible mark on the psyche, and a heavy weight on anyone's heart.

I spent many hours sitting with my mother in the nursing home before she passed sending loving energy into her and easing the burden of hate and self-loathing that she carried. As the days went by, I could feel her be more at ease with her situation and with her past. By the time she passed away, she was ready to cross to the other side, having released the burdens that she carried for so long.

She was finally at peace.

Originally posted by 1Antique

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:44 am

That's lovely Allen, thank you for sharing such a personal experience Healing for the Dying Hug110

I had a neighbour years ago, we didn't get on brilliantly but not too badly either, she developed pneumonia and was in hospital for three weeks until she died, during those three weeks I would send her thoughts daily (bear in mind I wasn't an actual 'healer' back then) anyway I went to a spiritualist church a few months later and this lady came through in a message to thank me for 'all the thoughts I had sent her before she passed' so they do know when they're getting it and it does help

chi chi
    chi chi

Number of posts : 157
    Registration date : 2009-08-12

Post  chi chi Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:23 am

I have seen a few people die over the years and with each one a few days before their death a peace seems to come over them and it shows in their faces even the ones that were in pain seemed more at ease
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:28 am

Healing for those that are dying is a wonderful thing. As it helps they pass over more peacefully. And, imo, many that are dying don't want you to cure them, and just want you to spend time with them. And make their last moments on earth pleasant, and more comfortable.

I think it comes from a place of ego for us to want to heal them so they don't die. Usually because we have to much attachment to them, and can't bare for us to be with out them. Or we feel they are suffering, and we think we are doing good and trying to ease their suffering.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:13 am

Healing for those that are dying is a wonderful thing. As it helps they pass over more peacefully.

Exactly my thoughts :asmile:

I think it comes from a place of ego for us to want to heal them so they don't die. Usually because we have to much attachment to them, and can't bare for us to be with out them.
    I think a lot of people really fear death and especially if they don't believe as we do or in some kind of afterlife it can be very hard to let go, as they may believe this is the end and they'll never see them again.

skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:47 pm

Healing that sent out is never wasted. Every life form can benefit from healing whether it's to bring about a cure or relief, or to help in a persons transition. Why would anyone not want to help those in their hour of need. It should be encouraged more imo.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:56 pm

I agree skye it's one thing in life which costs nothing other than a few minutes of time but it can be of great benefit.

Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male
    Number of posts : 1225
    Job/hobbies : Guitar
    Registration date : 2009-07-14

Healing for the Dying Empty Healing For Cancer?

Post  Soaring Bird Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:54 am

I believe we, all of us have the ability to heal cancer, we just havent accessed it yet, or reached that level. I got caught up in this with a very close friend who was dying with cancer. I was doing as much healing as i could. No magick. Just healing. Needless to say I lost the battle but the Drs were puzzled by the fact that she hardly needed any painkillers. She crossed over peacefully in her sleep.
    The whole process, as i was also doing healing for others, basically burnt me out. It must have been a year at least before I tackled healing and when I did it was in small amounts at first and had to build up my connections with my Guides for channeling.
    Would I try it again. No. But I would specify the Healing for pain relief rather than cure.
    Strangely enough I was going against my own belief system in trying as i believe we all know when we are going to crossover anyway, we just dont remember it. So when you reach that point theres nothing you can do. Is there? It all starts to get confusing again.
    Huggles x Healing for the Dying 531481

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:23 pm