Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Angels?

jasdir

Male
    Number of posts : 122
    Job/hobbies : meditations
    Registration date : 2010-09-24

Angels? Empty Angels?

Post  jasdir Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:15 pm

Angels? 609912 ?.........As per my very small intelligence & collected knowledge till now.
    Angels worship whom He who has appointed them as angels: God. Then if we worship God, where is the fear of the angels? we need no help from the angels when we look to the King. When He is related to us very closely, by relation, by blood, by soul.

A good man once spoked to his spiritual master about the devil being an angel who has rebelled against God. Can this be true?
    THE MASTER: There are two powers. One is the Highest Power which is the Creator of all. Then, at a lower level, the Negative Power is made; that is always going into expression for the purpose of formation of the world. That is Begaining; it is made for that. So there is nothing devilish... God created two powers, Negative and Positive. Positive has its own work and Negative is going into expression. One goes in toward the Source, the other recedes outward. So truly speaking, there is no devil's, only those Powers are created, Negative and Positive. They each have their own work Those under the command of the Negative Power, they always like to go out into expression. And those who want to come back again to their Home, naturally they follow the Positive way.
    If we light a candle, the flame will go up because the Source of light is the sun. If we invert it, even then the flame till go up, because the source is above. If we throw a clod of earth into the air, however forcefully we may send it, again it will come to the earth because the source of the clod is beneath. Similarly, mind is negative in its affect. It is always working to take you into expression. But the soul is of the Positive side, it wants to take you up to its own source. When soul is freed from the mind, that goes to God. So mind is made the purpose of keeping the world going. Without mind, the world could not go on. Negitive & Positive both are expressions of the Absolute . . The Absolute is from where they all come. This is an intricate question, of course, but it can be understood this way.
    Q:Is the nature of angels positive or negitive?
    As I have studied till now: Even the avatars are under the law of cause and effect. Incarnations, what to speak of angels! Yes, surely. They are higher, of course, they have done some good actions; they get bliss for a longer time, in the higher planes, then come back again. In the Upanishads it is said that the souls of the Rishis, when they returned after enjoying the bliss of the higher plumes, selected the man body, because in the man body alone can the soul reach God.
    Q:Can an angel reincarnate as a man or not?
    Yes, If they are to go back to God, they must take the form of man. There is no other way back to God, I just quoted from the Upanishads where it is said so.
    Q: How can the devil incarnate as a man?
    There is no devil. That is only the name given to the Negative Power, to the Power going into expression. Had that Power not been, there'd have been no world.
    Q:How can an angel who rebelled against God take a human incarnation?
    Take the example of the world. There are different appointments: officers, viceroys, commanders-in-chief. Under the Law of deeds, all are equal. But they have different positions in order to carry on the work. So this is the appointment of angels. Some are deputy commissioners, some are commissioners, some are governors; but they are under the law of cause and effect. They are not immune to it. Wr are not immune, unless we become directly connected with the God within. This is the law, we see.
    If an angel were never incarnate in a human body, it would still be subject to the law of cause and effect,but if an angel has never reincarnated, how can it rehabilitate,
    As a man is promoted from private to corporal, sergeant, lieutenant, captain, major, or general. They are all subject to the law of cause and effect. If they make any mistake, they are brought to the court. Only God Himself is immune from that, or those who are connected with Him. Others are all under the law of cause and effect. Even incarnations, you'll find, have to undergo the law of cause and effect. Lord Rama struck and killed some man. In his next birth, Rama became Lord Krishna, we see, the incarnation of that age. And the man he had killed became a hunter and killed him. They are not immune. Even a military officer may control a town, but if he breaks any law he is brought to court.
    Well,This much.....
    Thank's
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female
    Number of posts : 989
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Angels? Empty Re: Angels?

Post  sparkly Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:48 pm

thanks jasdir for this post in your own words.
    a lot of new information my brain has trouble digesting, but since you used your own words, i can take it in :daisy:
    i have not read the upanishads, but i have heard of them.
    i read a book called "the wisom of the oversoul" by paul brunton, in which it was postulated that the gods have forgotten the cycle of incarnation, for having been gods for so long. i should like to read the upanishads. :treehug:
    jasdir

Male
    Number of posts : 122
    Job/hobbies : meditations
    Registration date : 2010-09-24

Angels? Empty Regarding the post,

Post  jasdir Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:34 pm

sparkly wrote:thanks jasdir for this post in your own words.
    a lot of new information my brain has trouble digesting, but since you used your own words, i can take it in Angels? 529620
    i have not read the upanishads, but i have heard of them.
    i read a book called "the wisom of the oversoul" by paul brunton, in which it was postulated that the gods have forgotten the cycle of incarnation, for having been gods for so long. i should like to read the upanishads. Angels? 531481
    Regarding the post,
    The wording in the post is totally not mine, as i am weak enough to trancelate and type english so i pasted some metrial saved in my laptop,
    With respect,
    Goodbye.
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female
    Number of posts : 989
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  sparkly Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:59 pm

i thought so, in part and i had trouble reading it, but there was enough natural flow in it for me to cope. anyway thanks, i hope maybe you can post some more stuff you have found in the upanishads etc. :happy:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:51 am