Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
innerlight
angelhealer
1antique
nova_spirit
Akyana
mac
AngelTony
Violet
12 posters

Angels and what they do..

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Angels and what they do.. Empty Angels and what they do..

Post  Violet Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:16 pm

Originally posted by Angel
    Hi All

I thought i would share a few angels, and what they do for any of you that would like to call upon any.

GABRIEL - hopes, dreams & aspirations
    Name means 'God is my strenghth'
    He is the angel who reveals the meaning of our dreams and supports aspirations in life. He brings the gift of hope.

CAMAEL - courage, empowerment & justice
    Name means 'He who sees God'. Represents courage with nobility. He is associated with the planet Mars and god of war. Camael stands for the righting of wrongs, or comfort and support in situations of justifiable anger. You can ask for Camael's help to empower you to fight through situations that are difficult.

MICHAEL - Strenghth, protection & truth
    Name means 'Who is as God'
    Michael represents strenghth in body and spirit, and brings rescue to us in form of his sword and his cloak of cabolt blue. You can visualise his sword as metal or living flame, either way it can cut away the darkness of fear, illness or other negative emotions, allowing light, strenghth and blue healing energy to come in. His cloak can be used for protection of oneself or for loved ones.

ZADKIEL - abundance, wisdom & success
    Name means 'Righteousness of God'
    Zadkiel is the bringer of joyful abundance, tempered with responsibility and intergrity. Zadkiel also helps us to keep hold of our ideals.

HANIEL - love, compassion & beauty

CASSIEL - peace, harmony & serenity
    Name means 'Speed of God'
    Cassiel is the angel of solitude and tears. Traditionally called the angel of Temperance, he represents light and shade, or happiness and sadness, which if balanced lead to serenity.

RAPHAEL - healing, energy & knowledge
    Name means 'God has Healed'
    As patron angel of healing, Raphael is one of the more important angels. Raphael can also be asked to assist in healing the earth, and loved ones.

Thats all for now, but watch this space.
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

Angels and what they do.. Empty Re: Angels and what they do..

Post  AngelTony Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:26 pm

Oh that was great Violet, I feel close to Gabriel and Micheal, but in the end, they are all wonderful.

Angels and what they do.. 609912 Tony
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:34 pm

Hi Tony, I brought that accross from the original 'Spiritual Inspiration' (this being it's second 'incarnation') Angels and what they do.. 809779 A member called Angel posted that for us though I don't know if she wrote it or not.Angels and what they do.. 821538

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:27 am

Wow, there are so many Angels in this site!! Angels and what they do.. 1702

Like this one (I have a few in my youtube list, this is one of my favs)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuvUG9-Anxs

Angels and what they do.. 609912 Tony

You know RAPHAEL looks like he could really help so many people! Of course we do have many people here that can probably do healing on this site ALONE!!
    I guess what Im saying is that we already have REAL TIME angels here!! Angels and what they do.. 267675

I cant though, Im just a newbee angel (my wings are very very short) Angels and what they do.. 809779
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:47 am

My God Violet, you must really love your website here, Thank you so much for making it.

Angels and what they do.. 449294 Angels and what they do.. 101500

TONY
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:12 pm

AngelTony wrote:My God Violet, you must really love your website here, Thank you so much for making it.

Angels and what they do.. 449294 Angels and what they do.. 101500

I do love it Tony and thank you, but it's the members that make a forum imo, so the success of this place is really down to you guys Angels and what they do.. 101500

TONY

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:47 am

Are angels symbolic or real entities?
    Akyana
    Akyana

Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post  Akyana Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:16 pm

mac wrote:Are angels symbolic or real entities?
    Very real, Mac.
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:03 pm

I saw one a very long time ago, and I think she said "Don't worry" but becasue most of it is blocked in my head, except for her face, it seems I have been protected all of my life. I believe she is very real mac, but someone could say it was just an illusion. Angels and what they do.. 304402
    I dont think so though, she was very real, and the doctors are still saying there was no way in hell I could have ever survived! Angels and what they do.. 558648

-AT
    mac

Male

Post  mac Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:38 pm

I need to explain myself better....

When someone says 'angel' exactly what do they mean?

How can anyone know it was an 'angel' rather than simply a helper? Or are they both the same?

Is the experience of encountering an angel purely a personal thing?
    nova_spirit
    nova_spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 95
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  nova_spirit Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:26 pm

mac wrote:I need to explain myself better....

When someone says 'angel' exactly what do they mean?

How can anyone know it was an 'angel' rather than simply a helper? Or are they both the same?

Is the experience of encountering an angel purely a personal thing?

I think it really is a personal thing mac. Angel has a few definitions in my mind. An being of pure energy and light. Or a person who has helped someone that they are considered an angel.

I think Angels exist if you believe they exist, but others can probably view them as guides or even sometimes souls without bodies. But I do believe that there are energies out there that are there to help us call them angels or whatever you want to call them. Angels and what they do.. 348985
    Akyana
    Akyana

Post  Akyana Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:36 pm

I did visit angelic realm once,
    so...I do know they exist and they have own ..angelic.. world.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:09 pm

Ah there's the rub...

The following is my personal, general observation and not directed at any of the other contributions to this thread.

It's claimed that angels are real entities but when we come to examine what they are....well then it doesn't seem so clear-cut because an experience is often wholly personal to the individual. I guess we could call anyone an angel based on having been helped by them but is that all there is to it?

Not for one moment do I doubt that individuals have experienced wonderful, uplifting events, visited wonderful places. Not for one moment do I doubt that there are spiritually-evolved helpers who will do their best to support and encourage us within a framework of personal freewill.

But I am unable to accept that all such interventions are the work of 'angels' or indeed the so-called Ascended Masters so frequently referred to nowadays....
    Akyana
    Akyana

Post  Akyana Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:11 pm

mac wrote:Ah there's the rub...

But I am unable to accept that all such interventions are the work of 'angels' or indeed the so-called Ascended Masters so frequently referred to nowadays....

You know the thing is, its not necessarily.
    Just wait for your personal experience.
    I think we all should have personal experiences with whatever we want to know about.
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:17 pm

True mac your correct, I think angels is what we call them becuase we are infants in the spiritual realm. Its just words. Thats why I love science, becuase there is allot of truth in what the masters say.

Stephen Hawking - “Just as a chimpanzee can’t understand quantum theory, it could be there are aspects of reality that are beyond the capacity of our brains.”

Albert Einstein - "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science."

-AT
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:36 pm

Maybe angels are merely beings so advanced that the only way we are able to understand them is to class them as something spiritual? Our civilization is so young compared to most in our galaxy...some being millions of years more advanced than we are.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:56 pm

1antique wrote:Maybe angels are merely beings so advanced that the only way we are able to understand them is to class them as something spiritual? Our civilization is so young compared to most in our galaxy...some being millions of years more advanced than we are.

Advanced? Our physical civilisation is indeed young but does that mean we are spiritually young simply because we have chosen to experience it?

Do you believe you've only been in existence as long as the world created for us to experience living in the body?
    mac

Male

Post  mac Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:34 pm

If I were to wait for personal experience before forming a judgment on anything I'd have a long wait.... Angels and what they do.. 451437

We learn vicariously about so many matters. Indeed the principle of soul-cells is that of learning from the experience of other soul-cell partners. The key to learning is that one needs authentic information - belief is a poor alternative to evidence.

If I were to accept the explanation that ".... angels is what we call them because we are infants in the spiritual realm." where would that leave me? I don't use the word for many reasons but am I not even an infant because I do not use that word?
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:30 pm

I guess this all boils down to one thing left. Faith Angels and what they do.. 660782
    and all I have is my own. Angels and what they do.. 348985

I just saw her face!!
    mac

Male

Post  mac Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:00 pm

AngelTony wrote:I guess this all boils down to one thing left. Faith Angels and what they do.. 660782

I just saw her face!!

I have no doubt that you did see her - but who is 'her'?

And I don't do faith or belief. Faith and belief is for that which is not understood and for which no satisfactory explanation can be had - I've not found that to be a satisfactory position for me for many years....
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:20 pm

mac wrote:
    AngelTony wrote:I guess this all boils down to one thing left. Faith Angels and what they do.. 660782

I just saw her face!!

And I don't do faith or belief. Faith and belief is for that which is not understood and for which no satisfactory explanation can be had - I've not found that to be a satisfactory position for me for many years....

I know mac. I really wish I new who she was, but I felt an IMMENSE amount of love!!
    Why, also, I dont know... but that is also all that I have. Nobody has the answers, but that is why you and I are here in this virtual spiritual website in the slight hope that we will find out WHY!
    How does this site help? I dont know, but everybody here is on the same page.
    If you dont have any faith or belief though I think your selling yourself really short. I was like that for 40 years after and went no-where.

-AT
    mac

Male

Post  mac Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:14 am

AngelTony wrote:
    mac wrote:

I just saw her face!!

I know mac. I really wish I new who she was, but I felt an IMMENSE amount of love!!
    Why, also, I dont know... but that is also all that I have. Nobody has the answers, but that is why you and I are here in this virtual spiritual website in the slight hope that we will find out WHY!
    How does this site help? I dont know, but everybody here is on the same page.
    If you dont have any faith or belief though I think your selling yourself really short. I was like that for 40 years after and went no-where.

-AT

Please don't mistake my not doing belief or faith for not understanding what's going on....

As I said earlier, faith and belief is fine for others but not for me - when I find I don't understand something, I work on it until I do. That's not to say I'll quickly get a full picture but a partial understanding of what is going on, while continuing to seek more information, is far better for me than having to have faith or belief about an issue.

Although I ask many questions about many topics that doesn't mean I don't understand....I use the technique to open up discussion and - I hope - to prompt others to consider what they say or feel themselves. By challenging beliefs I hope a few of those who read my words may look again at their experiences and, in turn, ask questions themselves.

Whenever I do this for myself I usually find there are alternative (alternate) possibilities to those which spring straight to mind, less-obvious but equally valid. Until I have found at least one, and preferably a number of alternatives, I am not satisfied I have given thoroughly consideration to such situations.

The aspect of 'angels' and 'ascended masters' are just two, such issues.... Angels and what they do.. 28115
    nova_spirit
    nova_spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 95
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  nova_spirit Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:26 pm

Good Morning Mac! or Evening depending where you are. Angels and what they do.. 28115

I am wondering if you feel there are benevolent energies that resonate at such a higher range that they are out of physical sensory capabilities? Such as we only see in a certain spectrum of light, certain waves are out of our range.. Or certain frequencies of sound are out of our physical hearing range but can be heard by other species such as dogs? Because I think there are beings that can exist outside the norms of our physical senses but have to be detected by our intuitive senses or even dreams, which everyone has, IMHO, but not everyone exercises those muscles.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:45 pm

nova_spirit wrote:Good Morning Mac! or Evening depending where you are. Angels and what they do.. 28115

I am wondering if you feel there are benevolent energies that resonate at such a higher range that they are out of physical sensory capabilities? Such as we only see in a certain spectrum of light, certain waves are out of our range.. Or certain frequencies of sound are out of our physical hearing range but can be heard by other species such as dogs? Because I think there are beings that can exist outside the norms of our physical senses but have to be detected by our intuitive senses or even dreams, which everyone has, IMHO, but not everyone exercises those muscles.

Good afternoon - UK time - I'm sure you're right.... Angels and what they do.. 28115 The vast majority of what we call the spiritual world exists in a dimension, or in dimensions, which we can't fully register when we're in the body (and even when we're not) - that's if we're fortunate enough to register any of them at all.
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:20 pm

It just seems really hard to see those really high frequencies, and get a peek at these other dimension(s) and then have to stay concious of this one for so many years!! I've always felt I'm just visiting here. Ignorance is truley blind. And thats OK, its more comfortable that way, if... you never saw it. I'm beginning to feel like I wish I never did.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:29 pm