Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Lynn
Violet
6 posters

Near Death & New Psychic Ability

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Near Death & New Psychic Ability Empty Near Death & New Psychic Ability

Post  Violet Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:44 pm

I've read of people who have had a NDE and when they recovered they discovered they had developed exceptional psychic abilities, why do you think this would happen, would touching 'home' however briefly awaken us spiritually?
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Near Death & New Psychic Ability Empty Re: Near Death & New Psychic Ability

Post  Lynn Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:53 am

Hello
    I can not say I came forward with more ablilites than I had. What I did come forward with is more compassions for other's in pain and empathy for one's in a chair or worse from a spinal injury as that could so have been me.
    Gave me more appreciation for the time I have here.
    Is that ablies gainned maybe.
    Lynn
    Assumpta
    Assumpta

Female
    Number of posts : 333
    Job/hobbies : Retired, love reading, writing, cross-stitch and all things spiritual
    Registration date : 2011-06-23

Post  Assumpta Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:35 am

Well after my NDE I must admit I didn't come back with any psychic abilities but with a real sense of peace and also the knowledge that when I do finally pass over there really is nothing to worry about.

Near Death & New Psychic Ability 609912
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:55 am

Ken had a NDE when he was in hospital,his first words when we arrived home,were I am not afraid of dying any more.
    Joanie xx
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:44 pm

Lynn wrote:Hello
    I can not say I came forward with more ablilites than I had. What I did come forward with is more compassions for other's in pain

Lynn, this - being an act of true Love, is a supernatural ability. Its not recognized as such because we like to focus on the "super hero" qualities that are fantasized about in the media. Have no doubt, you came out of your NDE as a more finely tuned, spiritually alert person.
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:03 pm

I've been close to that veil (death, the "doorway") a few times, be it through my own choices putting me in danger, or while in childbirth. Every time I got that close to the other side, I came out of it with intensely sensitive "feelers". I think the reason why is so that we are less apt to get that close to deaths door again. The Source of Light wants us to live for as long as we can, and live that life fully. And just skin, muscle, tendons, and bone become stronger at the area around a healed wound (the scar), every fear we have from something that has endangered our life (or made us believe we were close to death, such as something bad that happened to us which we had no control over or were unable to stop) creates an astral scar - which leaves its mark by giving us super sensitive "feelers" to alert us of a familiar danger in the future. I'll give an example.

I was electrocuted when I was about 5 years old - at a fuze box in the basement (I've been told by different people this is something that should have killed me, but it only knocked me back a few feet and knocked me out). Ever since then, I can feel electricity. I sense lightening storms. I also blow light bulbs, kill watches, drain cell phone batteries, and lord help any ipod, mp3 player, or other little electronic device that comes within a foot of my hands. That being said, I've also charged batteries and revved up my cars engine in the wintertime while waiting for the engine to warm - from 20 feet away by just thinking "don't die on me, car - REV NOW." There have been times in my life when I'm more apt to drain electrical charges from outside sources than others - such as highly hormonal times. High hormones (like during puberty, pregnancy, nursing, and now the change of life) create a much thinner "veil" environment.

Another example is when something that scares you - I mean truly scares you to the core - might dredge up old memories of another time in your life when you felt unable to defend yourself, even though the two situations may not have much in common. Like, the fear of having to see a dentist. It's caused me to feel physically ill (nauseated, headache) for 2 whole days because the memories I have of being abused will crop up. (completely unrelated. My abuser was not a dentist, but something about going to see one causes me to go into defense-mode, causing me to become physically ill. It could be because I feel helpless when I'm in a dentist chair, and I know that whats coming is going to freaking hurt and I can't stop it).
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:38 am

czardoust wrote:
    Lynn wrote:Hello
    I can not say I came forward with more ablilites than I had. What I did come forward with is more compassions for other's in pain

Lynn, this - being an act of true Love, is a supernatural ability. Its not recognized as such because we like to focus on the "super hero" qualities that are fantasized about in the media. Have no doubt, you came out of your NDE as a more finely tuned, spiritually alert person.

Well said Carolyn Near Death & New Psychic Ability 821538
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:43 am

I'm more apt to drain electrical charges from outside sources than others - such as highly hormonal times. High hormones (like during puberty, pregnancy, nursing, and now the change of life) create a much thinner "veil" environment.

I've wondered about this a few times, if certain hormonal 'peak times' heighten our abilities or diminish them.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:13 am

Hello

That is hard to say as I know someone that had his NDE event at the age of 4 . While he remembers the "pain" that was there in the things that had to be done to him, he was not at the maturity age to know of abilities. While he tells of talking to Angels one has to wonder too what was childhood imagination or stories told over the years too haveing an influence.

When I had mine I was 25 and I was on hormones and at times the moood swings were very much there. I too was very much into mixing of the magicks and counter God, things. Did the hormones play a role ? Hmmm as one's mood does effect many a thing we do.

I know that with being "Empathic" the hormone changes as a teen can right be a nightmare. Me Son is feeling that right now, but being an avicate for HIMSELF in saying ot the teachers "I have to be moved " and its understood WHY.

I have to wonder at times where the idea for Spock's Wedding came from, that time of madness with the emotions and the drive to mate of die trying. Its deeper than an animal urge. There are many that feel the NDE Event has been not a blessing to them at all as they do come back more open and aware of things they might have in life choose to shut down to. Too we are never I feel given more than we can take on and what does not kill me does make me stronger.

In a way I guess as I am in menopause the body is in a sort of death event. That part of me is leaving. Looking back to when that change started about 10 year's ago, there was a NEW ablility that came to me....the Tarot Cards started to "flash in " and this past year I finally OPENED to understand their meanings more.

Lynn
    Steve22

Male
    Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2014-09-04

Post  Steve22 Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:57 am

Violet wrote:I've read of people who have had a NDE and when they recovered they discovered they had developed exceptional psychic abilities, why do you think this would happen, would touching 'home' however briefly awaken us spiritually?
    Because they entered the lands of the dead as some of us have while completely alive.  I myself have peered in and listened in to the worlds of the dead a number of times without even trying.  Once one has contacted the other side, they are more apt to do so in the future even if what triggered it was coming near to death.  These people effectively have one foot in the land of the living and the other in the world of the dead.  I myself am not really at that point and do not actively seek to be, but if I get there I'm okay with that too.  However, if one comes back from an NDE it would make sense that pathways would be established for them to contact the world of the dead
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:19 am

Nde's?  Must admit can't remember any.  Except if you class some experiences through dreams.  Waking up to being in a strange place.  One time sitting in a plane.  Had no idea where I was going. I felt a thump and found myself back in bed...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:33 am