Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

seeing angels

Blackcrow
    Blackcrow

Number of posts : 62
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

seeing angels Empty seeing angels

Post  Blackcrow Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:50 pm

seeing angels 348985 Hi all,
    I have always seen spirit from being born, nut Angels were another thing, i can only say that when my husband passed away i was lying on the bed and the whole of the ceiling, was taken over with huge Angel wings i could see every feather it was huge,
    later i went with a friend to a church service, where i heard angel music,i have never heard anything like it it was beautiful, and i then saw angel wings neing pulled around someone who needed healing.
    The other night as i was about to go to sleep, i saw many angels smiling at me, saying that they are coming as mother earth needs healing,since then i see them a lot around ppl especially those in need of healing.
    Namaste
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

seeing angels Empty Re: seeing angels

Post  Violet Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:56 pm

Hi Blackcrow, i'm sorry for your loss.

later i went with a friend to a church service, where i heard angel music,i have never heard anything like it it was beautiful,
    I've experienced this too in very weird circumstances, it was definately not of the earth and it was music like i've never heard.
    the whole of the ceiling, was taken over with huge Angel wings i could see every feather it was huge,
    healing for you perhaps?

The other night as i was about to go to sleep, i saw many angels smiling at me, saying that they are coming as mother earth needs healing,since then i see them a lot around ppl especially those in need of healing.
    This is lovely especially under the world's current circumstances, there is much healing needed, thanks for sharing Blackcrow, can I ask are you a healer as it could be that they want you to do healing.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Blackcrow
    Blackcrow

Post  Blackcrow Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:23 pm

seeing angels 348985 Hi violet.
    yes i am a Healer but as im healing im starting to do psychic surgery.
    this came about as i was doing healing on my husband i started seeing the problem then i could feel my habds being guided into the body.
    Namaste
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:30 pm

That sounds fascinating, how does it make you feel?

Blackcrow
    Blackcrow

Post  Blackcrow Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:35 am

seeing angels 348985 Hi violet,
    I Asked my husband how he felt when i felt my hands being guided. into the body and what he said to me was. it felt like immense heat and tingling but he did feel better afterwards,
    you ask how it makes me feel my answer to that would be if only i could get to others who would benefit from it i would feel good, for helping others,
    Namaste
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:31 pm

Hi Blackcrow it sounds amazing, it's good to hear it helped him, i'm assuming you would need the person in your precence to do healings of this nature, couldn't you get out there and do this work with others?

Blackcrow
    Blackcrow

Post  Blackcrow Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:17 pm

seeing angels 348985 Hi violet,
    When my husband passed away,i lost a lot of my confidence it just seemed to go with ,him,i have donr a few house clearences lately
    mainly for the same family,the little boy is very open to spirit but lately they have been frightening them, i did one a couple of weeks ago i was lovely to see him cross over into the light, to be reunited with his children,
    i do healing on a few ppl. with good results. my guide is a Native american shayman,he uses me to do the healing through me.i have had a very strong calling to go back. if you have ever had one one you will know how strong it really is,
    if you havent the only way i can explain it , is like the etheric cord pulling you its like a strong pull, i know i have to go back to my own ppl
    which are the Native Americans,i was native in my previous life and many life times before, i speak to Native ppl on a daily basis and the connection between us is very strong,
    i still do mediumystic work now and again but lately i have been ill myself so have beeen doing nothing,
    Namaste
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:49 pm

Hi Carron,
    You do an amazing job and do it so well.
    You and I have been good friends for many years though we have never met.
    For the other members,Carron and I met on another site which closed down sometime ago, about 6 years now,she was the one who gave me my first message from my husband.
    Long may you reign,my friend.
    seeing angels 21581
    Joanie xxx
    Blackcrow
    Blackcrow

Post  Blackcrow Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:31 pm

seeing angels 348985 AWW JOAN

THANK YOU
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female
    Number of posts : 989
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  sparkly Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:42 pm

that is a really lovely message of support joanie. seeing angels 348985
    BC, i hope soon your confidence can grow, and i agree with violet that the healing was for you. good luck, thoughyou don't need it. seeing angels 621623
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:49 pm

Blackcrow wrote:seeing angels 348985 Hi violet,
    When my husband passed away,i lost a lot of my confidence it just seemed to go with ,him,i have donr a few house clearences lately
    mainly for the same family,the little boy is very open to spirit but lately they have been frightening them, i did one a couple of weeks ago i was lovely to see him cross over into the light, to be reunited with his children,
    i do healing on a few ppl. with good results. my guide is a Native american shayman,he uses me to do the healing through me.i have had a very strong calling to go back. if you have ever had one one you will know how strong it really is,
    if you havent the only way i can explain it , is like the etheric cord pulling you its like a strong pull, i know i have to go back to my own ppl
    which are the Native Americans,i was native in my previous life and many life times before, i speak to Native ppl on a daily basis and the connection between us is very strong,
    i still do mediumystic work now and again but lately i have been ill myself so have beeen doing nothing,
    Namaste

Hi Blackcrow, i'm sorry to hear you've been ill I hope you are better soon. Your work sounds fascinating and I completley understand about the 'pull,' i've felt that, but in different circumstances to yours it is very strong and can't be ignored.
    I've been tempted a few times to look more deeply into rescue work but something else always gets in the way perhaps it's not meant to be for me?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:37 am