Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Silver Birch and Euthanasia

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Silver Birch and Euthanasia - Page 2 Empty Silver Birch and Euthanasia

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

I have reached the chapter in which Silver Birch discusses Euthanasia.
    The topic beng discussed in his book is whether anyone who is terminally ill should be allowed to die.
    Regardless of how much pain and agony they are sufferng.
    Euthansia is a painless subject to discuss and if anyone objects to this topic,please delete the topic.
    SB says gaves his opinion and I do agree with it up to a point.
    That no one should die of unnatural causes.
    As I said,I agree with it up to a certain level,but to see someone in agony who is in horrific pain,it is very hard to agree that their suffering should be allowed to go on.
    I always thought the spirit world was full of love and understanding so I was quite surprised to read this.
    Also the subject of suicide came up stating that anyone who chose to end their life,will have to pay the price for it in the apirit world.
    Not SB's words exactly but my interpretation of them.
    I disagree wholly with this opinion,those who take their own lives are at a point where they feel they cannot take any more suffering.
    Those who are in pain through illness,severe ilness,are they expected to suffer to the bitter end?
    I am not on the side of Euthanasia nor suicide and I think everything possible should be done to aid those in mental and physical pain to ease their suffering.
    Why do the spirit world have these laws,their natural laws as they are called there?
    it goes against I have heard about the spirit world.
    Joanie
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Silver Birch and Euthanasia - Page 2 Empty Re: Silver Birch and Euthanasia

Post  mac Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:18 am

Violet wrote:oooh I feel a long response brewing......... but i've got to log out in a minute, i'll be back later

there ya go - all we needed was a little patience until everything kicked off again.... Silver Birch and Euthanasia - Page 2 348985
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:55 pm

mac wrote:"I have heard of Harry Edwards,what a great healer he is. George Chapman is new to me."

Coincidentally, Joanie, George and Michael Chapman's photo was on the photo page we discussed earlier this week. I remember corresponding with them some years ago but for the life of me I can't recall what it was about..... Silver Birch and Euthanasia - Page 2 753319

George has now passed over but Michael still works as a healer.
    The group photo you mean,Mac?
    Ah,now I know who you are talking about.
    Silver Birch and Euthanasia - Page 2 28115
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:10 pm

mac wrote:"Why do the spirit world have these laws,their natural laws as they are called there?
    it goes against I have heard about the spirit world."

Those who live in the etheric - the so-called spirit world - do not make or pass laws so it follows that there are no punishments. The laws are the natural laws which govern all matters in all places, the primary one being the law of cause and effect. No effect without there being a cause.

I've changed in how I understand the law concerning the natural end to anyone's life. I can wear my human hat and say I respect a woman's right to ask a termination of an unwanted pregnancy. I can wear that same cap and say that euthanasia under carefully monitored and controlled conditions is the right of anyone who asks it (always accepting the right of doctors or medical staff who say they won't co-operate where it offends their own beliefs). And I can then take off that cap and let my spiritual me emerge to declare that at the same time as saying the above I also know that there will be consequences for those actions. Not consequences in terms of being judged by others, or being punished, but consequences characterised at a future point by personal sadness and regret for actions or omissions.

Then I stick my cap half on, half off and say that in life that will also apply to other, less clear-cut situations and that all of these experiences go into making us what we are and what we will become, will affect our personal spiritual progression about which only we will judge ourselves.

I understand what you are saying,Mac.
    I think the taking of a human life depends on the circumstances.
    To take a life,for no reason,is not acceptable.
    If there is a very strong reason resulting in danger to the person involved,then that is unacceptable as well.
    Like suicide,most people think it should be made illegal,not sure if it still is.
    But to suffer from an incurable illness involving severe pain,I would not hesitate in taking my own life if no one else was willing to take it for me.
    I know that Silver Birch says a life must not taken,it is against their law in the spirit world.
    We must live our lives as they are ordained.
    That is the one thing I do not agree with.
    Joanie x
    mac

Male

Post  mac Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:20 pm

"The group photo you mean,Mac?
    Ah,now I know who you are talking about."

sent you a pm link
    mac

Male

Post  mac Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:47 pm

I think the taking of a human life depends on the circumstances. Yes in times of war or to defend oneself in dire circumstances SB acknowledged that need....

To take a life,for no reason,is not acceptable. There's ALWAYS a reason but when the reason is unacceptable to society generally laws are there to punish the transgressors...

If there is a very strong reason resulting in danger to the person involved,then that is unacceptable as well.
    Like suicide,most people think it should be made illegal,not sure if it still is. Suicide is no longer a crime - that was revoked several decades ago. It's still against the law to assist a suicide in the UK, hence folks leave the country when they need third party help.

But
    to suffer from an incurable illness involving severe pain,I would not
    hesitate in taking my own life if no one else was willing to take it for
    me.
    As with all decisions, it's freewill in action.... Before moving on, one of the simplest ways to take your life is to cover your head in a plastic bag and securely seal it at the bottom, around your neck. Asphyxiation from CO2 poisoning is a gradual thing without pain but one would still need steely determination to carry it out.

I know that Silver Birch says a life must not taken,it is against their law in the spirit world. No it's not their law. As I indicated elsewhere, no-one makes or passes laws.

We must live our lives as they are ordained.
    That is the one thing I do not agree with. As we choose the lives we lead then who ordained 'em? We chose to come here after all, we weren't forced to come.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:50 pm

mac wrote:"I have heard of Harry Edwards,what a great healer he is. George Chapman is new to me."

Coincidentally, Joanie, George and Michael Chapman's photo was on the photo page we discussed earlier this week. I remember corresponding with them some years ago but for the life of me I can't recall what it was about..... Silver Birch and Euthanasia - Page 2 753319

http://www.museumstuff.com/learn/topics/George_Chapman_%28healer%29

for further information

And I've now remembered why I was in touch with them! Not completely brain-dead! Silver Birch and Euthanasia - Page 2 809779
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:19 pm

Now I understand,Mac.
    Father and son?
    Joanie xx
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:23 pm

mac wrote:

http://www.museumstuff.com/learn/topics/George_Chapman_%28healer%29

for further information

And I've now remembered why I was in touch with them! Not completely brain-dead! Silver Birch and Euthanasia - Page 2 809779

I've kept that link,interesting info,also because I remember the name Dr. Lang.
    Think Z had a topic in about him.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:43 pm

Joanie wrote:
    mac wrote:

wheels within wheels..... Interesting to learn who knew whom and how that came about.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:43 pm

mac wrote:
    Joanie wrote:
    mac wrote:

wheels within wheels..... Interesting to learn who knew whom and how that came about.

I have no idea.Mac.
    I am just told these things................. Silver Birch and Euthanasia - Page 2 834839 Silver Birch and Euthanasia - Page 2 28115
    mac

Male

Post  mac Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:52 pm

Joanie wrote:
    mac wrote:
    Joanie wrote:
    mac wrote:

I have no idea.Mac.
    I am just told these things................. Silver Birch and Euthanasia - Page 2 834839 Silver Birch and Euthanasia - Page 2 28115

Ahh, but I do... Silver Birch and Euthanasia - Page 2 451437
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:04 pm

I have some ideas but can't prove them,Mac.
    Err! Will have to email you soon.
    Silver Birch and Euthanasia - Page 2 368832
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:59 pm

mac wrote:"Why do the spirit world have these laws,their natural laws as they are called there?
    it goes against I have heard about the spirit world."

Those who live in the etheric - the so-called spirit world - do not make or pass laws so it follows that there are no punishments. The laws are the natural laws which govern all matters in all places, the primary one being the law of cause and effect. No effect without there being a cause.

Hi Mac, I'd totally agree with that.

I've changed in how I understand the law concerning the natural end to anyone's life. I can wear my human hat and say I respect a woman's right to ask a termination of an unwanted pregnancy. I can wear that same cap and say that euthanasia under carefully monitored and controlled conditions is the right of anyone who asks it (always accepting the right of doctors or medical staff who say they won't co-operate where it offends their own beliefs). And I can then take off that cap and let my spiritual me emerge to declare that at the same time as saying the above I also know that there will be consequences for those actions. Not consequences in terms of being judged by others, or being punished, but consequences characterised at a future point by personal sadness and regret for actions or omissions.

Then I stick my cap half on, half off and say that in life that will also apply to other, less clear-cut situations and that all of these experiences go into making us what we are and what we will become, will affect our personal spiritual progression about which only we will judge ourselves.

I think most of us aim for the cap half on half off, try to find a balance, nothing is clear cut even with those examples you mention, we do have to use our own judgement and do or agree with what is right for us personally and individually. Everything in life is teaching us something imo however small and insignificant it may appear, the effects of any actions /inactions will be felt later, good or bad and we will learn from it.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:50 am

It is all up to the indivual,how we each feel about any subject which may affect our lives.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:28 am