Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Lynn
Blackcrow
PEACE
mia
SpiritVoices
zerdini
Violet
11 posters

Trance Mediumship

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Trance Mediumship - Page 2 Empty Trance Mediumship

Post  Violet Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

What are your thoughts on trance mediumship, I know some people believe it all to be fake.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    ChloeBell1313
    ChloeBell1313

Female
    Number of posts : 29
    Registration date : 2012-07-12

Trance Mediumship - Page 2 Empty Re: Trance Mediumship

Post  ChloeBell1313 Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:09 pm

Lynn wrote:
    ChloeBell1313 wrote:I know this is a bit of an old thread, So i'm hoping we can possibly start up the discussion again.

I had my first experience with trance this weekend, Sitting with 4 other mediums, All of which easily went right into trance and started speaking as if they were spirits with different personalities and event different tones of voice. However, I myself just couldn't fall into trance. I couldn't get past my totally conscious mind and let it go into trance. I felt what i believed was supposed to be happening and even felt a lot going on in my throat, but I was still VERY much too aware.

One of the mediums was bringing through these extreme characters, one of which claimed to be a friend of Andy Warhol and another sitter was able to recognize who it was. She was the only one who I got kind of a weird vibe from and wondered if it was at-least a bit exaggerated on her part. However the other ones seemed very real. Another was a girl whose been practicing just as long as I have and she was able to go out pretty quick. I was a bit discouraged that i was unable to do it. Trance Mediumship - Page 2 780422031

Wondering if anyone has any tips for atleast letting your mind go and slipping into an altered state. I felt my entire body filled with strong energy to the point that i could barely feel my legs anymore, but my neck up to my head was just COMPLETELY there.

Hello

First off was it trance or was it them....we are able to alter many levels of our voices even if we do not feel we can. Not saying it was not real experiece as I was not there, but I have seen good and bad one's. Being able to "feel" where they are at on a surface level I can tell if one is really with someone or not (most times).

I would not worry on not being able to do it, as it takes two things one is ye's comfort zones and the other being that Spirit that is there is able and willing to make that connection to ye. I have Spirits that come to me so real that if I did no know by waving hand through them. It is rare for me honestly to let a Spirit into me via trance. I more work with them beside me, or I travel with them. To have that letting go and have that place of total trust that another being can enter ye is not an easy place to accept at times on a sub conscious level. So I would not worry on it. If it is meant to happen with ye it will.

To sit in a group and have it just happen I really wonder on. I have been in Medium Circles and we all have had different experiences. I too work with a Trance Medium and I work as her "protections" to keep her safe in that place.

Like all things patients and practice but above all else trust in what is right for ye at the right time.

Lynn

Thank you Lynn for all of your information! I don't know for sure if it was then or trance. It was very surprising that every other person was able to do it to me. It was only 6 of us sitting there, and 2 people were extremely experienced in trance, but the other 4 (including myself) were supposedly all trying to do it for the first time. As i mentioned one of them was bringing through these really strange characters. She may just be that good, but it just seemed a little weird to me specifically with her. I guess I just need to keep trying and be patient!
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:51 pm

An old topic but interesting....
    Anyone like to carry on adding to the topic....
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:34 pm

What is Trance Mediumship?

There are many different takes on trance Mediumship as well as many different people who claim to have mastered this psychic skill.

When a Medium allows a spirit to connect to them, it may cause them to be in a trance state the spirit will show to be overshadowing the Medium.   This often causes their speech to differ from its usual tone, rate, or vocabulary. There are times when the words or an accent is used that are in no way native to the Medium.   There are different degrees of trance control; this can go from a very light state to a very deep state.   In a light state of trance the Medium might seem to be in control of what is happening but often does not remember what is said when the session is over. When a Medium goes into a deep state of trance they should have with them someone that can bring them back out, as in this state the spirit with them has more control over the physical actions of the body of the Medium.  In this state there is often seen or felt a shirt by the one seeing the Medium.  What I mean by this is a physical shifting of the body where there is like an aura outside the Medium present or a position change in how the Medium holds their physical body that is not the normal for them.  IE here slouching or crossing of their legs, the Medium might not be able to do this position outside the trance state.  There has been research done on language exhibited by those in a trance mode to try and find understandings on where the communications arise from.  There is very often a broken speech patterns or a reversal of sentence structure and an overall change in grammar usage. The rate of speech seems to be at times very slow or very rapid, as it’s a vibration that the Medium is receiving they have to learn to control how that vibration comes into them. 
    The trance state is a sharing of the consciousness between the spirit and the medium. The Medium has given permissions for their physical being to be used for a time to allow communications to take place. There are noted changes in the Medium’s body state, at times the heart rate will change or blood pressures will change.  The most pronounced change usually is in the breathing patterns.  There often is a shirt in the breath patterns or rhythm.  How you can tell that the Medium has not simply differed off to sleep is that there is no Rapid Eye Movement that occurs in the state of dreams, that place of REM Sleep where changes in the physical body levels too can take place.  What is similar sleep is the feeling of being cold.  When one dozes off into a deep sleep and is not covered up often one wakes with a shiver, this too can happen with the Medium when they come from trance; too they often come out feeling dehydrated.

What often gets confused are two different events one being possession and the other being attachment of the spirit to the Medium.  This is not the case; this is a sharing state of consciousness.  The levels of control are in the hands of the Medium but are dependent on the levels of trance to what they might recall after.  The spirit has a vibration of energy they come in with as does the Medium have life force energy of control.  So much depends on the experience of the Medium to be able to balance the energies.   Who is in control, the Medium is, as it is their consciousness that is being utilized. 

Like all things we “can” all do it’s not meant for us all to try it in a hap hazardous way.  It’s never a game, as we need to remember a Spirit was once a living breathing being like we are now.  Trust, respect and boundaries need to be in place with any communications on any level. 

Lynn

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:42 pm

Thank you,Lynn.   All we needed to know is there.    I have read many explanations of trance and some of the explanations were very good but your contribution was clear and understandable.  
    So many folks ask about this subject but we never seem to receive a full explanation of the full subject of Trance.

Many thanks again....

SpiritVoices.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:14 pm

Violet wrote:What are your thoughts on trance mediumship, I know some people believe it all to be fake.
    My thought on trance mediumship are, the two don't go together. I don't want say it is not possible, but very unsafe.
    Just lets look at both, mediumship as I understand it, and define it, is a connection with someone crossed over into the non physical earth realm, yet not fully crossed over into the astral realm.
    As you go into a trance you give someone or something access to your body, most likely to your voice box in this case.
    Spirits in the non physical earth realm vibrating often below yourself. I would not give access to my body anyone who is less developed, spiritually then I am.
    Trance has been used in channeling. Channeling are connections with entities or beings of a higher vibration then oneself. Usually fifth density or higher.
    I understand three levels of trance, in the lowest level, one is aware of what is said, and the entity or being does not speak through one's voice box.
    In the second level, which is used quite widely, one is aware to some degree, but it needs to be recorded. Most say, they are aware and have some idea what was said, but need to go over the recording to get the full picture.
    Steve Rother, Lee Carroll, or Geoffrey Hoppe use this in their channels.
    The best known deep trance channels was by far Edgar Cayce and the one I like is the one who channeled the Ra material Carla Rueckert with Don Elkins from L/L Research.
    If you read the Ra material you become aware what is involved in channeling a sixth density being. What it takes to bridge the gap between the densities.
    If we channel an entity or being, first there has to be an agreement and specially trust. Once the entity or being makes the connection, one needs to let go, which in the beginning is a challenge. The body does not easily give up control.
    frisky fox

Number of posts : 1044
    Registration date : 2013-08-25

Post  frisky fox Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:18 pm

Don't most mediums have someone like a " gatekeeper " who keeps out negative beings/ spirits when the mediums are in their trance mediumships ?

frisky fox
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:06 pm

frisky fox wrote:Don't most mediums have someone like a " gatekeeper " who keeps out negative beings/ spirits when the mediums are in their trance mediumships ?

frisky fox
    Hello

That is a good question.  It leads down the road of if one uses a physical person to be one's gate keeper them having to believe in one's abilities or be in on the act.  That is easy to say but harder to keep that role going.  When one uses a Guide or some other being as the Gate Keeper then its open ended to what the Medium can put forth.  I have seen some that I do wonder on as I can read energy I do not feel a change in them, that is not to say that one has not taken place, they might be able to block that reading aspect. 

I do not call in anyone or anything when I do work, but then I came into this life with what I am in place, I had to reverse learn how it all works.  I could do it all but not understand what one's called it or how it could or would be explained.

I do trance work at times and what is noted by an audience is that I shift on some level from the physical body.  Its not stepping out like one does in Astral its a shirt.  I know well when I let a spirit enter me, I can feel them with me and I can see them with me.  At times others  have seen the person over shadow me.  In this state I would not know how to even start to fake it.  I have shared a special kiss and works with a loved one that is near their death's end so they can know there is more for them to come and someone there for them.  In what was said there is no way I would have known the "German" words shared.  I could have read the living person for how the kiss would go but the language No. 

I know many that say they do not believe in bad spirits and if one was to come to them they would not do the work again, I have to wonder on not asking for any protections.  Like with the living there are good and not good energies around us.  There are too good forces in nature and not good forces. 

Bottom line is if one fakes it for profits there is a little thing called "Karma" that does have a bit of a bite to it. 

Lynn
    frisky fox

Number of posts : 1044
    Registration date : 2013-08-25

Post  frisky fox Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:21 pm

hei Lynn, thanx for your reply

Lynn wrote:Hello

That is a good question.  It leads down the road of if one uses a physical person to be one's gate keeper them having to believe in one's abilities or be in on the act.  That is easy to say but harder to keep that role going.  When one uses a Guide or some other being as the Gate Keeper then its open ended to what the Medium can put forth. 
    I was thinking of, but didnt' exactly make it clear in my question.... I was thinking of a Guide from spirit or in spirit as a Gate Keeper.

I have only been to one medium, and she has this sort of a Guide with her when she is in trance. He brings forth those who speak thru her, when she shares her messages from the Spirit World.

I guess I just thought all mediums had such a connection, little do I know, eh ?...... but always interested in learning , thanx much ! one can see much wisdom in your posts

frisky fox
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:18 am

frisky fox wrote:hei Lynn, thanx for your reply

Lynn wrote:Hello

That is a good question.  It leads down the road of if one uses a physical person to be one's gate keeper them having to believe in one's abilities or be in on the act.  That is easy to say but harder to keep that role going.  When one uses a Guide or some other being as the Gate Keeper then its open ended to what the Medium can put forth. 
    I was thinking of, but didnt' exactly make it clear in my question.... I was thinking of a Guide from spirit or in spirit as a Gate Keeper.

Well, that might happen. I have with me a Spirit that was me in a past life, he is more a Guide in this life to me and to someone that also shared in that past life we lived.  We have always known him to be with us or around us, he is there for protections at times.  Yet he was very much human at one time.  I know well that he has shown at times to an audiance when I am doing Platform Mediumship.  I will have people say there was a knight in Armour with ye. So we can have those in Spirit with us to assist us.  Many times what one's might call an Angle interveintion could be someone in Spirit that could help us out. 

I have only been to one medium, and she has this sort of a Guide with her when she is in trance. He brings forth those who speak thru her, when she shares her messages from the Spirit World.

For me I call it my Higer Self that comes in when I give messages or do readings.  Many times I have no clue what I have put forth, til I am done typing or speaking.  So when its a channeled message it well could be the voice of that Spirit that comes into yours.  I have not had any successes with MP3 recorders and being able to get one to work to tape a session.  The battery simply goes.   I have had this happen at events for other's as well. 
    I guess I just thought all mediums had such a connection, little do I know, eh ?...... but always interested in learning , thanx much ! one can see much wisdom in your posts

frisky fox

I always say take it as "entertainment purposes only, and take only what feels right for you to accept, kindly disregard the rest. "  At times when no message comes in or a message that makes no sense comes in and one is on stage its not easy to not make it up.  Been there but not made it up.  Though you feel that pressure to give something forth.  Its not the easiest of work to do at times but it is a great blessing when the energies do match up with ye and it works. 

Lynn

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:03 am

Wondering if anyone has any tips for atleast letting your mind go and slipping into an altered state. 
    In my experience there's a bit more to it than that and it can be frightening if you don't know what to expect, you do need to be quite disciplined to achieve that state and it shouldn't be done alone.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:29 am

Violet wrote:
    Wondering if anyone has any tips for atleast letting your mind go and slipping into an altered state. 
    In my experience there's a bit more to it than that and it can be frightening if you don't know what to expect, you do need to be quite disciplined to achieve that state and it shouldn't be done alone.
    Hello

I fully agree its not child's play.  What is there in the light is also there in the dark, and we must always take things slow in steps that we are ready for.  Once that door to the other side opens even a crack it is very hard to shut again.  We have to embrace that when we open to the deeper levels of communications we have to be ready for all it might bring with it. 

Many say they wold LOVe to be me....til I take them though a day as me....and I have yet to have someone want to be me. 

I know for me even meditations done alone are not a good thing, I can be gone for way to long and not have the concepts of time in place.  That is an altered state on a different level but in that one has understand it on all levels. When I meditate I have one's around me that can pull me back if need be.  Its the same with Trance Work....I have other Light Workers or Energy Healers with me that understand me on that energy level so that I am always safe. 

When I have been a part of circles that teach such things, we work very connected and very protected.  We take it slow in steps and have the trust of all that we are with.  For me I prefer to have Spirits stand with me outside of me....and we talk like I would with the living. 

Lynn
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Post  eyeopen Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:24 am

Lynn wrote:
    What is Trance Mediumship?

There are many different takes on trance Mediumship as well as many different people who claim to have mastered this psychic skill.

When a Medium allows a spirit to connect to them, it may cause them to be in a trance state the spirit will show to be overshadowing the Medium.   This often causes their speech to differ from its usual tone, rate, or vocabulary. There are times when the words or an accent is used that are in no way native to the Medium.   There are different degrees of trance control; this can go from a very light state to a very deep state.   In a light state of trance the Medium might seem to be in control of what is happening but often does not remember what is said when the session is over. When a Medium goes into a deep state of trance they should have with them someone that can bring them back out, as in this state the spirit with them has more control over the physical actions of the body of the Medium.  In this state there is often seen or felt a shirt by the one seeing the Medium.  What I mean by this is a physical shifting of the body where there is like an aura outside the Medium present or a position change in how the Medium holds their physical body that is not the normal for them.  IE here slouching or crossing of their legs, the Medium might not be able to do this position outside the trance state.  There has been research done on language exhibited by those in a trance mode to try and find understandings on where the communications arise from.  There is very often a broken speech patterns or a reversal of sentence structure and an overall change in grammar usage. The rate of speech seems to be at times very slow or very rapid, as it’s a vibration that the Medium is receiving they have to learn to control how that vibration comes into them. 
    The trance state is a sharing of the consciousness between the spirit and the medium. The Medium has given permissions for their physical being to be used for a time to allow communications to take place. There are noted changes in the Medium’s body state, at times the heart rate will change or blood pressures will change.  The most pronounced change usually is in the breathing patterns.  There often is a shirt in the breath patterns or rhythm.  How you can tell that the Medium has not simply differed off to sleep is that there is no Rapid Eye Movement that occurs in the state of dreams, that place of REM Sleep where changes in the physical body levels too can take place.  What is similar sleep is the feeling of being cold.  When one dozes off into a deep sleep and is not covered up often one wakes with a shiver, this too can happen with the Medium when they come from trance; too they often come out feeling dehydrated.

What often gets confused are two different events one being possession and the other being attachment of the spirit to the Medium.  This is not the case; this is a sharing state of consciousness.  The levels of control are in the hands of the Medium but are dependent on the levels of trance to what they might recall after.  The spirit has a vibration of energy they come in with as does the Medium have life force energy of control.  So much depends on the experience of the Medium to be able to balance the energies.   Who is in control, the Medium is, as it is their consciousness that is being utilized. 

Like all things we “can” all do it’s not meant for us all to try it in a hap hazardous way.  It’s never a game, as we need to remember a Spirit was once a living breathing being like we are now.  Trust, respect and boundaries need to be in place with any communications on any level. 

Lynn

Thankyou so much for this and others who contributed.

I just need to ask one thing, are these beings lower of higher vibrations? and also is this spirits in general, as in us when we die, isit those who have passed over or those here stuck.

Can this be the case for those known as Ascended masters? angels? and guides etc?

Also why cant Mediums just see and talk or write down what the spirit says? I get the part of takign over so its like soem one else driving your car ratehr than you driving them rite?
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:57 am

I just need to ask one thing, are these beings lower of higher vibrations? and also is this spirits in general, as in us when we die, isit those who have passed over or those here stuck.

It would depend on what one is in contact with, to me vibration is vibration.  One can communicate with being that we would not call of this World….nature  spirits, guides or angles ext…. Those that were once human and get stuck in limo are what I refer to as “Earth Bound” and those are one’s that have more the physical abilities.  These are one’s that often seek to want help from a Medium  to find the Light and cross over. 

Can this be the case for those known as Ascended masters? angels? and guides etc?

There are some that do connect to other beings of Light….now that is open for debate on what is possible.  I know that I can at times communicate with guides of others.   To me they are all on the same levels as energy.

Also why cant Mediums just see and talk or write down what the spirit says? I get the part of takign over so its like soem one else driving your car ratehr than you driving them rite?

I can see and talk to Spirits without them needed to take me over at times its all in how one’s alibies open to them. What is right for one Medium and works might not be for another.  When I do readings on the psychic levels of one aspect of me often I am not aware of what the hands have typed til I am done,  I am a channel in that instance for the message to come in.  There are times when the only way the energy connection can be made is to allow the Spirit to be with ye on a deeper level so that the vibrational level they communicate at can be understood.  Again it’s a personal level of comforts and learning.

Lynn
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:48 am

Fantastic answers from you all.    This is the sort of information I was looking for.
    Something beyond the usual or general information which is shown on the internet.
    I always have believed that care must be taken with spirits who try to enter through us into this world.

I can only contact spirit or they contact me,through the hours of darkness and dawn.   I do believe this is the thinnest part of the veil.
    I hear and see them at that time....
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:41 pm

Hello

What happens with the darkness is that the World around us starts to quiet and sleep....so we are more able to sense the presence of Spirits.  They too are aware of when its our down times.  The bathroom is the number one place of contacts as we are "alone"  there (well most times :blush:unless its play time in the bath) and we can hear and see them more clearly in that quiet space.  Night the outer noises quiet and the daytime animal noises and rush of people settles.  

I have to laugh at those that find a graveyard quiet its not the case, while the deceased that are there are not in their graves ( so to speak the body is) or do they hang around there its a very active place if one can hear them and see them.  They flock in because ye are there.  Its a place where one does need to be a bit more wary of those Spirits that hare not always on the best of natures  (night especially) as your not to be lurking around a grave at night to visit a family member.  That is at times where some Mediums go on Halloweens for Ghost Tours in cities and towns....to give a show. At times one is more on that "stage" to take in what is presented to them so in that place its easier to 'fake it' and have it taken as half truths. 

We can all have the communications its just how we choose at times for that to go forth that makes us all different.  I remember me Dad saying "there are many ways to skin a cat" and I would look at him in horror on why one would want to skin a cat....???  but I get that its a saying not an action statement that gets one's attention, much like a Medium where their voice or physical appearance changes.  Once one has that audience needed in attention the rest is child's play at times.  

Today I  take that stage or floor and will do some spontaneous readings, last Sunday I had a bit of a skeptic until me hands did a gesture only she understood.  In that place I allowed the spirit to take the hands of mine and move them.  Light form of trance as I was not aware of the actions made.  I was told I went "blank looking" for a moment.  Maybe that is a good way to tell if a Medium is in "trance" as one does drift off. 

Lynn
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:17 pm

After reading through all you have told us,Lynn,I realise that trance can be so dangerous.   I always thought it was quite a simple task to do this.
    I realise that it isn't.    I have a simple knowledge of mediumship apart from receiving the occasional message.   
    I have read everything I could find on Trance mediumship but never come across such a detailed report as your's.
    Really appreciate the time you have taken on here to give us this interesting information.

Is there any other kind of mediumship you can possibly tell us about.
    Thank you,Lynn....

Joan xx
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:22 pm

Hello

It might be interesting to break it down into the many sections there are as its deeper than just communications.   We can all have communications, but too many times we put the "Medium" on the pedestal and not see what we can do for ourselves.  

Lynn
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:28 pm

Many sections?   Of physical mediumship?   Are there so many of those?
    I didn't realise that....
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:52 pm

Breaking down into sections?

That sounds better.   Is there any way we can do that or when you have the time,could you do that for us,please?

This is for myself to learn not only the members....

Going back to your former post,you mentioned when the night is quiet.
    That is when spirit come to me. I would like to ask a question,one we have often asked.    I often hear conversations while I am lying in bed,on the verge of sleep.
    Sometimes they are discussing me as if I am not there....:blush: 
    Do they realise that we can hear them?
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:50 pm

Lynn wrote:I just need to ask one thing, are these beings lower of higher vibrations? and also is this spirits in general, as in us when we die, isit those who have passed over or those here stuck.

It would depend on what one is in contact with, to me vibration is vibration.  One can communicate with being that we would not call of this World….nature  spirits, guides or angles ext…. Those that were once human and get stuck in limo are what I refer to as “Earth Bound” and those are one’s that have more the physical abilities.  These are one’s that often seek to want help from a Medium  to find the Light and cross over. 

There are some that do connect to other beings of Light….now that is open for debate on what is possible.  I know that I can at times communicate with guides of others.   To me they are all on the same levels as energy.

I can see and talk to Spirits without them needed to take me over at times its all in how one’s alibies open to them. What is right for one Medium and works might not be for another.  When I do readings on the psychic levels of one aspect of me often I am not aware of what the hands have typed til I am done,  I am a channel in that instance for the message to come in.  There are times when the only way the energy connection can be made is to allow the Spirit to be with ye on a deeper level so that the vibrational level they communicate at can be understood.  Again it’s a personal level of comforts and learning.

Lynn
    Hi, thankyou for your help. Does it get less exciting than when you first started out? Do you feel well protected what do you use for protection? Dos the energy drain you of spirits? How does the energy of Earth bonds come across compared to others. Regarding myself I have some stagnat energy I thinks and I fidn it at hard to tell what is what. I havnt had time to meditate etc so I cant really tell much at the moment.

It seems you have come a far way since last time we spoke. Funny thing I was just thinking of you the day before and then next day your here, lol.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:14 pm

Does it get less exciting than when you first started out? Do you feel well protected what do you use for protection? Dos the energy drain you of spirits? How does the energy of Earth bonds come across compared to others. Regarding myself I have some stagnat energy I thinks and I fidn it at hard to tell what is what. I havnt had time to meditate etc so I cant really tell much at the moment.

It seems you have come a far way since last time we spoke. Funny thing I was just thinking of you the day before and then next day your here, lol

I have never viewed it as “exciting” but when I look at the feelings around it there is a rush.  Not a rush in the emotions of WOW I can do this more an energy rush.  To me it has always been me, the only thing that has changed is that I now have the time (as the kids get older) to be free to do more outside work with my abilities in the public eye. 
    It’s interesting to be asked if I feel protected.  I never understood whom was around me, as there was always someone there with me. It was not til I started reading up on Guides, Angles, Gate Keepers ect that I started to look at the different energy vibrations those around me held.  I grew up thinking everyone was the same but for some reason we did not discuss it is all.  To learn I was very much different.  I have two main Guides with me, that I know are there to assist me, and I do work very grounded, as for protections, Hematite is the stone I use the most.  I surround with a Bubble of Divine White Light.

I know that I have been told to re hydrate after doing a reading, to make sure I take some time for me…. I have never noted a difference if I do so.  I think in coming in with things on in me, I simply adapted as I went along life’s path.  The best thing I ever did was “Toast Masters” public speaking it gave me that self-confidence to get up in front of people and let things flow as “me”. Not scripted even though I was taught to prepare the work that I was to share, and then get up and leave the notes behind. 
    When one is Earth Bound they are more in the physical energy fields, they can be more physical on the interactions they are able to have with me.  There will be more of their physical senses around them, i.e. smell (now I do not mean the smell of death) more perfumes or medications they were wearing or taking.  Personal objects they might wear are clearer.  It’s a vibration I simply know on some level they are not in the Light that door feels closed.

We can try all we want to open doors to ourselves but unless we are ready for that to happen they will remain closed.  We do not need time for meditations we just need to slip away into that state more freely is all. Getting lost in a song that is playing is a short meditation.  It’s a chance to connect to our inner self.  We put too much emphasis on time and having no time, but there is truly no such thing as time it’s a concept man created to work us around.

I feel the vibrations when I am thought on is all and I wonder back in where I sense it comes from.  I do not ever go deeper to ask WHOM is thinking on me as I do not have those permissions to enter their private energy fields.  I have just had more energy of late to share more, as I move to balance one aspect of life’s path to another aspect of life’s path.  It’s about balance of one’s resources .
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:55 pm

Lynn wrote:
    Does it get less exciting than when you first started out? Do you feel well protected what do you use for protection? Dos the energy drain you of spirits? How does the energy of Earth bonds come across compared to others. Regarding myself I have some stagnat energy I thinks and I fidn it at hard to tell what is what. I havnt had time to meditate etc so I cant really tell much at the moment.

It seems you have come a far way since last time we spoke. Funny thing I was just thinking of you the day before and then next day your here, lol

I have never viewed it as “exciting” but when I look at the feelings around it there is a rush.  Not a rush in the emotions of WOW I can do this more an energy rush.  To me it has always been me, the only thing that has changed is that I now have the time (as the kids get older) to be free to do more outside work with my abilities in the public eye. 
    It’s interesting to be asked if I feel protected.  I never understood whom was around me, as there was always someone there with me. It was not til I started reading up on Guides, Angles, Gate Keepers ect that I started to look at the different energy vibrations those around me held.  I grew up thinking everyone was the same but for some reason we did not discuss it is all.  To learn I was very much different.  I have two main Guides with me, that I know are there to assist me, and I do work very grounded, as for protections, Hematite is the stone I use the most.  I surround with a Bubble of Divine White Light.

I know that I have been told to re hydrate after doing a reading, to make sure I take some time for me…. I have never noted a difference if I do so.  I think in coming in with things on in me, I simply adapted as I went along life’s path.  The best thing I ever did was “Toast Masters” public speaking it gave me that self-confidence to get up in front of people and let things flow as “me”. Not scripted even though I was taught to prepare the work that I was to share, and then get up and leave the notes behind. 
    When one is Earth Bound they are more in the physical energy fields, they can be more physical on the interactions they are able to have with me.  There will be more of their physical senses around them, i.e. smell (now I do not mean the smell of death) more perfumes or medications they were wearing or taking.  Personal objects they might wear are clearer.  It’s a vibration I simply know on some level they are not in the Light that door feels closed.

We can try all we want to open doors to ourselves but unless we are ready for that to happen they will remain closed.  We do not need time for meditations we just need to slip away into that state more freely is all. Getting lost in a song that is playing is a short meditation.  It’s a chance to connect to our inner self.  We put too much emphasis on time and having no time, but there is truly no such thing as time it’s a concept man created to work us around.

I feel the vibrations when I am thought on is all and I wonder back in where I sense it comes from.  I do not ever go deeper to ask WHOM is thinking on me as I do not have those permissions to enter their private energy fields.  I have just had more energy of late to share more, as I move to balance one aspect of life’s path to another aspect of life’s path.  It’s about balance of one’s resources .
    Well it seems that that time and space had done you so well. You come accross as a very good teacher.

I was the same when I started out, I never knew of the negatives od meditation so hense I never feared it, when I saw flashes I thought it was divine etc. I didnt even know of the higher self, I just knew certain things and they helped me. Funny how I feel I did so well then. I use to even watch horror films etc and I didnt care, never scared me, I remember people saying it gives you nightmares to watch 18s so I tried to get them didnt work, lol. An then last year, stopped watching things on tv, eating meat, drinking, smoking less, but just doesnt feel the same as I did before. I guess I had some not so good experiences that took my confidence, as you said confidence is a big thing, I think its big not being able to openly say things. Im a healer, although not doing too well rite now myself, I feel i could help alot I know but I dont feel rite bringing things up with those who dont already know, or do but hide it etc.

But saying all this I would love to be able to communicate openly with spirit, feel an energy and know who what it is, better yet see them. To see an angel, my gudies to recognise those whom were there with me from day one would mean so much to me. Just dont know when itl happen. To be able to actually see spirit in person physically, standing here, would mean the world to me, to see my Nan, past relatives etc.

I have seen things, people but not sure what whom is what, had dreams of people but not sure whom they are etc. I guess I always been one for wanting to know the Truth, about all, always meant alot to me I dont know why. Along time ago if asked what id want the most I would of said, to KNOW it all. The truth.

I use to keep Hematite on me, but I feel it gives me a weird feeling, like negative energy feeling I also feel a bit suffocated when I have it, although it is nicely grounding. I have a whiplash injury and so its hard to meditate or even ground, even sleep, I use to meditate and relax lying on a recliner but now I cat, I just sit normal on the sofa, but I find it hard to do breathing deeply, an the more I imagine the more I guess it affects my throat chakra so it hurts more. Dont you find that sometimes crystals slow the enrgy flow?
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:01 pm

Hello

Going to start a thread on crystals and how the effect.  What works for one does not mean it works for another like all things crystals have a push and pull effect to them.

Will see what works for others and maybe find something new that works for ourselves in the process. 

To see Spirits I so feel is something we can all do but again we have that complex thing in our heads called the human brain and logic that blocks that flow.  I know well me cat can see them clearly, so humans should be the same.

When one is not well on the physical levels at times I know our Guides and Angles do step in and limit what we can and can not do or see or even maybe experience.  We can often help others freely but we fail in helping ourselves.  That might be why there are others out there for us to work with or its a life path lesson. 

I find that with messages that come from that trance medium state have to do many times with one's personal health levels.  Not so much at times spirit communication.  Have been looking at footage lately from some on You Tube and its hard to tell what is real and what is not as I can not feel the life energy that way.  What I do know is sadly how very very OLD some of them I have worked around over the year's are getting...and they are not much older than I.  It might well take a tole if one has to try and make a living from the work on can be called to do. Maybe one needs at times some of those physical issues to keep one grounded and safe.  

I am not one to call anyone fake as that too could be said of me, but I do not hold much respects for anyone that takes advantage of others for gains.  Maybe I would have to see it differently if I was in their shoes and I did go the path of using mine for a living.  I do like to teach but again that is time consuming and demanding of being out of the house.  I have a few more years of kids needing me there.

Lynn
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:17 pm

Lynn,when you do Trance Mediumship,does it affect your energy?   Do you feel exhausted?
    I have read that the mediums in the past and also the mediums of today are terribly exhausted after doing any physical mediumship..
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:36 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Lynn,when you do Trance Mediumship,does it affect your energy?   Do you feel exhausted?
    I have read that the mediums in the past and also the mediums of today are terribly exhausted after doing any physical mediumship..
    Hello

It all depends on what energy or needs the Spirit has.  If I am working open platform I never know whom is going to come to me.  At times that is one that is Earth Bound or is in need of some sort of assistance.  In this place I can go freely with them to work to help them cross or find out the aspects around their death or even at times fine their remains.  In this case it can be very draining.  This is where one does not over do the work.  For me I have not had to make a living from me being me, so that drain is in control.  Many I know look very old before their time. 

Today I am tired as I have been rather busy.  There are foods and drinks that one can take to give one a boost. 

Lynn

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:31 am