Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Description of a loved one in Spirit.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Description of a loved one in Spirit. Empty Description of a loved one in Spirit.

Post  SpiritVoices Sun May 22, 2011 11:38 am

If you had a choice,how would you like to see them showing themself as spirit?
    Young,older or as you remember them last time you saw them? Description of a loved one in Spirit. 15910
    zerdini

Male
    Number of posts : 611
    Registration date : 2011-01-28

Description of a loved one in Spirit. Empty Re: Description of a loved one in Spirit.

Post  zerdini Sun May 22, 2011 11:48 am

Joanie wrote:If you had a choice,how would you like to see them showing themself as spirit?
    Young,older or as you remember them last time you saw them? Description of a loved one in Spirit. 15910

As they are now.

When my grandmother returned for the first time she showed herself (for evidential purposes) as she was when she passed over.

Since then she always returned as a young woman holding a parasol.

She doesn't come back anymore as she said at one seance that others would come in her place (and they have!)
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Description of a loved one in Spirit. Empty Re: Description of a loved one in Spirit.

Post  SpiritVoices Sun May 22, 2011 2:48 pm

I think that is lovely.Z
    I was very close to my grandmother as well.
    I have never had her return through spirit but had a vivid dream of her one night where she showed herself as a
    young woman,looking as she did as I remembered her from my memories as a small child.
    I knew her by the long auborn hair she wore in a bun tied at the back of her head.
    Description of a loved one in Spirit. 21581
    Topaz
    Topaz

Female
    Number of posts : 119
    Registration date : 2011-05-21

Post  Topaz Sun May 22, 2011 5:08 pm

I think that Spirit choose to show themselves in an age/form that will give the most comfort to their loved ones, in spite of what the loved ones would prefer.
    Once they have made contact and their loved ones have acknowledged their presence, then they will show themselves in which ever age/form that they feel most comfortable in. For me, that would be in my twenties, before gravity started to make itself felt Description of a loved one in Spirit. 809779
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun May 22, 2011 8:00 pm

Hi Carol.
    Lovely to see you posting.
    I know whenever I have seen my parents in dreams,they mostly appear about in their 40's to 50's,they were both in their 70's and 80's when they passed.
    Both looked very healthy and happy.
    When my time comes,I would like to appear around 30's,the age in which I was healthier and happy.
    Description of a loved one in Spirit. 182340
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun May 22, 2011 9:09 pm

I'd like to see them as they were the last time they were really healthy and happy, but of course that's just for my own benefit.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:42 pm