Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
OpalMoon
Native spirit
feather
Violet
shayn
Karin
SpiritVoices
11 posters

Feeling Empathy when Entering different Sites.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Feeling Empathy when Entering different Sites. - Page 2 Empty Feeling Empathy when Entering different Sites.

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

We all probably use many different sites.

Does anyone here ever 'feel' different feelings about some of the sites we enter?

No names please,just give what you feel.

I'm a member of five different sites and I feel different feelings whenever I log in to each site.

Two of the sites I always feel a peaceful feeling,I feel I am welcome on those sites,have made many friends there.

One of those two sites is this one. A very calm atmosphere in both,a warm feeling.

Another is a spiritualist site,full of laughs and very varied topics,I love that site also,because of the sense of belonging there and good friends who make me feel wanted.

One of the others I have been on there the longest.

The site is fading away but a strict site,which will not entertain any nonsense but pretty fair and just.

About 6 of us are fighting to keep this site open because of the past history and good reputation it has always carried.

The last one I do not visit often,full of bad feelings,arguments and general unfriendliness.

Like walking into a room which is full of shadows and discontent.

Does anyone else feel this when entering diferent sites,any kind of site,not only spiritual?

Feeling Empathy when Entering different Sites. - Page 2 609912
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Feeling Empathy when Entering different Sites. - Page 2 Empty Re: Feeling Empathy when Entering different Sites.

Post  Detlef Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:11 am

SpiritVoices wrote:We all probably use many different sites.

Does anyone here ever 'feel' different feelings about some of the sites we enter?

I'm a member of five different sites and I feel different feelings whenever I log in to each site.

Two of the sites I always feel a peaceful feeling,I feel I am welcome on those sites,have made many friends there.

One of those two sites is this one.  A very calm atmosphere in both,a warm feeling.

Another is a spiritualist site,full of laughs and very varied topics,I love that site also,because of the sense of belonging there and good friends who make me feel wanted.

The site is fading away but a strict site,which will not entertain any nonsense but pretty fair and just.

About 6 of us are fighting to keep this site open because of the past history and good reputation it has always carried.

The last one I do not visit often,full of bad feelings,arguments and general unfriendliness.

Does anyone else feel this when entering different sites,any kind of site,not only spiritual?

yes there is one which feels like Heathrow Airport, and I stay there as little or short as I can.
    And I never figured out why it is against some policies not to name other boards or did mean not to name other people?
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Feeling Empathy when Entering different Sites. - Page 2 Empty Re: Feeling Empathy when Entering different Sites.

Post  Detlef Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:22 am

In regards to fading, I am a member on a board which exists since the early 2000th. Or it was a continuation of one of Doreen's boards.
    Many of those members know each other for more then ten years and most topics have been discussed backwards and forward.  They know each other from gatherings, private meetings, and FB. There and unless someone comes in new and asks questions, there is no need to discuss much.
    But they all stay together and if someone is in trouble, they are all back and talking.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:06 am

The site you just mentioned,Detleff though it is not one I have registered with,reminds me of a new site which was opened about two years ago.   
    I'll name this one because it was taken over by a larger site a while ago.
    It was called Spiritualism Today and it was a happy little site.  I still miss that small site even though it does not exist any more.

Most of the members knew each other having emigrated from other sites where they were also members.  We all loved that small site and regularly posted.   Most spiritual subjects but a mixture of light hearted humour as well.

Like this site it was a mixture of members from all over the world.  
    Strangely enough we all frequent different sites now yet the bond is still there and we still remain friends. Net Friends.    
    Enough of firm friends to keep in touch by email.   

But got to admit the site we call Spiritual Inspiration is the site I most frequent.
    Plus another one who took over the Spiritualism Today one.
    Plus a few others I pop into on an infrequent basis.    Nothing there really attracts me any more....
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:32 am

OpalMoon wrote:I still feel it when I go to some sites/forums. I recently closed one account after about a week of being a member because I just got bad vibes from it and I didn't even know anyone there. I closed my account and I feel better. There is one I am a member of and I feel welcomed, but it is one of those sites that is not real active and it's more like I don't really fit in. Nothing against the members though.

There are about 5 other forums I frequently visit and I feel welcomed there and like they are good friends and family. 

Then there are some I am members of and I just pop in and out sometimes and am basically invisible, but I don't get any bad vibes from it so I stay.
     There is one I am a member of and I feel welcomed, but it is one of those sites that is not real active and it's more like I don't really fit in. Nothing against the members though.

:giggles: 

Think I know the site you mean......Just can't get it going....I go in there for a chuckle sometimes...
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Post  eyeopen Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:07 pm

One of those two sites is this one.  A very calm atmosphere in both,a warm feeling.

Does anyone else feel this when entering diferent sites,any kind of site,not only spiritual?

Its funny I somehow selected this or my laptop did after thread I just made of site drains me, lol

I duno guess like I said, I feel drained when I come here duno y, theres something about here

duno what.............

soemthing to avoid, soemthing to see?

but generally it feels as it does drain me being here, could be alot of reasons why, but im not really that sensative.
    mayflow
    mayflow

Number of posts : 894
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

Post  mayflow Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:58 pm

There is no way I can answer this unless I know the names of the sites, and whether I have been to them or will find them so to experience them for myself. To the greatest extent, in general I can say this, though. If the site is open and free, with at least some depth of thought and honest emotionality, I will like it. If it limits the freedom of the masses, I will leave whether on my own or for getting banned by the freedom limiter types. I can turn rebel really fast.

My latest thought is that it is better to die free than to live in a cage.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:36 pm

Detlef wrote:In regards to fading, I am a member on a board which exists since the early 2000th. Or it was a continuation of one of Doreen's boards.
    Many of those members know each other for more then ten years and most topics have been discussed backwards and forward.  They know each other from gatherings, private meetings, and FB. There and unless someone comes in new and asks questions, there is no need to discuss much.
    But they all stay together and if someone is in trouble, they are all back and talking.
    Doreen's boards....

Been racking my brains where I've heard that name before,Detlef.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:52 pm

mayflow wrote:

There is no way I can answer this unless I know the names of the sites, and whether I have been to them or will find them so to experience them for myself. To the greatest extent, in general I can say this, though. If the site is open and free, with at least some depth of thought and honest emotionality, I will like it. If it limits the freedom of the masses, I will leave whether on my own or for getting banned by the freedom limiter types. I can turn rebel really fast.

My latest thought is that it is better to die free than to live in a cage.
    I can give you one because it closed down a good while ago.
    I'm sure Violet wouldn't mind cos I know for sure,it will never be in buisness again.    
    It was 'Walk with Spirit'....much like this site but catered more with spiritualism.   
    I'm on another site which is flourishing.    Taken some time but we're getting there... :asmile: 

Two sites is enough for me these days....I can barely keep up with those....it's not only the sites that draw me but as said here,I love those members...I know many of them from years ago...
    The atmosphere on both sites are great!

Oh,nearly forgot!   Violet will know this site... :asmile: 
    'Spiritual Forums'  I still nip in there now and again.....
    Found an old friend of mine from a while ago,good old KatyKing!
    Fantastic medium and a good laugh and good fun....
    Wish you would join us on here,KatyKing...... :yay:
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:57 pm

since you brought up spiritual forums.

The worlds biggest spiritual online network.

its got over 89,000 members there.
    mayflow
    mayflow

Post  mayflow Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:16 pm

Auras wrote:since you brought up spiritual forums.

Like Nada and Dreamie and Kaere and Smiler and Silent Whisper? Never heard of it. Oh yeah and Carolyn. If I had heard of it, I would love the poetry section. Still pissed off because they banned one of this forum's members though.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:20 pm

mayflow wrote:

Like Nada and Dreamie and Kaere and Smiler and Silent Whisper? Never heard of it. Oh yeah and Carolyn. If I had heard of it, I would love the poetry section. Still pissed off because they banned one of this forum's members though.
    Who banned you?
    mayflow
    mayflow

Post  mayflow Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:27 pm

Auras wrote:
    mayflow wrote:

Who banned you?

Don't know, but I am no longer banned there, but someone else who I consider a lovely and wise lady here was permanently banned there and I was temp banned for saying I thought that it was wrong, and I still think it was wrong.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:58 pm

mayflow wrote:
    Auras wrote:
    mayflow wrote:

Who banned you?

Don't know, but I am no longer banned there, but someone else who I consider a lovely and wise lady here was permanently banned there and I was temp banned for saying I thought that it was wrong, and I still think it was wrong.
    May i have site link?
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:01 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:
    Detlef wrote:In regards to fading, I am a member on a board which exists since the early 2000th. Or it was a continuation of one of Doreen's boards.
    Doreen's boards....

Doreen Virtue the queen of the angels.
    Funny, to my knowledge she is angelic herself.
    She had one board called Earth angels, but we became to much of a burden for her, we rebelled and question to much.
    And when the board was closed, one of the members opened one under a similar name.

Last edited by Detlef on Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mayflow
    mayflow

Post  mayflow Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:32 pm

Auras wrote:
    mayflow wrote:
    Auras wrote:
    mayflow wrote:

Who banned you?

May i have site link?

Sure you may. http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:46 pm

Detlef wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:
    Doreen's boards....

Doreen Virtue the queen of the angels.
    Funny, to my knowledge she is angelic herself.
    She had one board called Earth angels, but we became to much of a burden for hear, we rebelled and question to much.
    And when the board was closed, one of the members opened one under a similar name.
    Of course,Tarot card reading.... :blush: 
    I should have known,have a pack of her cards....must get them out one day,they haven't seen the light of day for many moons...
    Cheers,Detlef....
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:02 pm

mayflow wrote:

the Heathrow Airport
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:48 am

Detlef wrote:
    mayflow wrote:

the Heathrow Airport

???
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:52 am

mayflow wrote:
    Auras wrote:
    mayflow wrote:

Who banned you?

Lol, how did you get unbanned?

I also got banned from there and was going to sign up again, however the person whom banned me was here, I came clean to them and they said . I did say something they didnt like, lol they couldnt even remeber why or what had happened

Im not sure if im allowed back or not.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:55 am

Whats the second biggest? lol.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:23 am

eyeopen wrote:
    Detlef wrote:
    mayflow wrote:

the Heathrow Airport

???
    In an earlier post I mentioned, there is one board when I go in there it feels like Heathrow Airport.
    And that's the one.
    mayflow
    mayflow

Post  mayflow Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:37 pm

eyeopen wrote:
    mayflow wrote:
    Auras wrote:
    mayflow wrote:

Who banned you?

I also got banned from there and was going to sign up again, however the person whom banned me was here, I came clean to them and they said . I did say something they didnt like, lol they couldnt even remeber why or what had happened

Well, it was a temporary ban. Not sure if they ban by IP or by name there. I actually had 3 temp bans. 1 for two days, 1 for a week, and 1 for a month.

The one for a week was for asking for another member to be unbanned, so I can't do that again. Sorry, I would if I could.
    Your ban would have told you if it was only temporary or not. I still like the forum mostly just because of a few members there, but I do like Violet's forum better.
    OpalMoon
    OpalMoon

Female
    Number of posts : 51
    Job/hobbies : psp graphics, paranormal researching/investigating, road trips, gardening, camping, fishing, photography
    Registration date : 2012-12-04

Post  OpalMoon Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:43 pm

I got banned from one site and it was soooo worth it..   :evil:  Hubby ended up getting banned too.... :giggles: 
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:59 pm

Detlef wrote:
    eyeopen wrote:
    Detlef wrote:
    mayflow wrote:

the Heathrow Airport

???
    In an earlier post I mentioned, there is one board when I go in there it feels like Heathrow Airport.
    And that's the one.

thankx, thats cool, what big, congested and confusing with loads of roads circling it, lol.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:02 pm

mayflow wrote:
    eyeopen wrote:
    mayflow wrote:
    Auras wrote:
    mayflow wrote:

Who banned you?

Well, it was a temporary ban. Not sure if they ban by IP or by name there. I actually had 3 temp bans. 1 for two days, 1 for a week, and 1 for a month.

The one for a week was for asking for another member to be unbanned, so I can't do that again. Sorry, I would if I could.
    Your ban would have told you if it was only temporary or not. I still like the forum mostly just because of a few members there, but I do like Violet's forum better.

Nah thats cool I dont need you to ask. I will see if I can sort it if not for the best.

I just dont like links now, beofore I kept same usernames every where, nothing to hide, still nothing to hide but I guess I dont wana be gudged elsewhere for things here and vice verca.

Lol banned for asking some to be unbanned!

Last edited by eyeopen on Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:52 am