Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
OpalMoon
Native spirit
feather
Violet
shayn
Karin
SpiritVoices
11 posters

Feeling Empathy when Entering different Sites.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Feeling Empathy when Entering different Sites. - Page 3 Empty Feeling Empathy when Entering different Sites.

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

We all probably use many different sites.

Does anyone here ever 'feel' different feelings about some of the sites we enter?

No names please,just give what you feel.

I'm a member of five different sites and I feel different feelings whenever I log in to each site.

Two of the sites I always feel a peaceful feeling,I feel I am welcome on those sites,have made many friends there.

One of those two sites is this one. A very calm atmosphere in both,a warm feeling.

Another is a spiritualist site,full of laughs and very varied topics,I love that site also,because of the sense of belonging there and good friends who make me feel wanted.

One of the others I have been on there the longest.

The site is fading away but a strict site,which will not entertain any nonsense but pretty fair and just.

About 6 of us are fighting to keep this site open because of the past history and good reputation it has always carried.

The last one I do not visit often,full of bad feelings,arguments and general unfriendliness.

Like walking into a room which is full of shadows and discontent.

Does anyone else feel this when entering diferent sites,any kind of site,not only spiritual?

Feeling Empathy when Entering different Sites. - Page 3 609912
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Feeling Empathy when Entering different Sites. - Page 3 Empty Re: Feeling Empathy when Entering different Sites.

Post  eyeopen Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:03 pm

OpalMoon wrote:I got banned from one site and it was soooo worth it..   :evil:  Hubby ended up getting banned too.... :giggles: 

Sweet you stick together then, lol.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Feeling Empathy when Entering different Sites. - Page 3 Empty Re: Feeling Empathy when Entering different Sites.

Post  Auras Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:10 pm

mayflow wrote:
    eyeopen wrote:
    mayflow wrote:
    Auras wrote:
    mayflow wrote:

Like Nada and Dreamie and Kaere and Smiler and Silent Whisper? Never heard of it. Oh yeah and Carolyn. If I had heard of it, I would love the poetry section. Still pissed off because they banned one of this forum's members though.
    Who banned you?

Don't know, but I am no longer banned there, but someone else who I consider a lovely and wise lady here was permanently banned there and I was temp banned for saying I thought that it was wrong, and I still think it was wrong.

Lol, how did you get unbanned?

I also got banned from there and was going to sign up again, however the person whom banned me was here, I came clean to them and they said . I did say something they didnt like, lol they couldnt even remeber why or what had happened

Im not sure if im allowed back or not.

Well, it was a temporary ban. Not sure if they ban by IP or by name there. I actually had 3 temp bans. 1 for two days, 1 for a week, and 1 for a month.

The one for a week was for asking for another member to be unbanned, so I can't do that again. Sorry, I would if I could.
    Your ban would have told you if it was only temporary or not. I still like the forum mostly just because of a few members there, but I do like Violet's forum better.
    I guess your a bit pee'd of about getting banned. Violets forums is great and so is spiritual forums. they are both a great forums but i would not say one is better than the other. they are equally good,
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:31 pm

Auras wrote:
    mayflow wrote:
    eyeopen wrote:
    mayflow wrote:
    Auras wrote:
    Who banned you?

Don't know, but I am no longer banned there, but someone else who I consider a lovely and wise lady here was permanently banned there and I was temp banned for saying I thought that it was wrong, and I still think it was wrong.

I also got banned from there and was going to sign up again, however the person whom banned me was here, I came clean to them and they said . I did say something they didnt like, lol they couldnt even remeber why or what had happened

Well, it was a temporary ban. Not sure if they ban by IP or by name there. I actually had 3 temp bans. 1 for two days, 1 for a week, and 1 for a month.

The one for a week was for asking for another member to be unbanned, so I can't do that again. Sorry, I would if I could.
    Your ban would have told you if it was only temporary or not. I still like the forum mostly just because of a few members there, but I do like Violet's forum better.
    I guess your a bit pee'd of about getting banned. Violets forums is great and so is spiritual forums. they are both a great forums but i would not say one is better than the other. they are equally good,
    IP numbers can be checked.    Especially if username is changed.....
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:42 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:
    Auras wrote:
    mayflow wrote:
    eyeopen wrote:
    mayflow wrote:

IP numbers can be checked.    Especially if username is changed.....
    You are right on that one, Joanie.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:49 pm

It's a regular way of checking...can also check what country they are coming from....

I'm a mod on another site and by golly,we've copped a few like that... :evil1:
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:50 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:It's a regular way of checking...can also check what country they are coming from....

You now scare me  :tong:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:44 pm

Auras wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:It's a regular way of checking...can also check what country they are coming from....

You now scare me  :tong:
    BOOOOOO!
    OpalMoon
    OpalMoon

Female
    Number of posts : 51
    Job/hobbies : psp graphics, paranormal researching/investigating, road trips, gardening, camping, fishing, photography
    Registration date : 2012-12-04

Post  OpalMoon Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:17 pm

eyeopen wrote:
    OpalMoon wrote:I got banned from one site and it was soooo worth it..   :evil:  Hubby ended up getting banned too.... :giggles: 

It is a long story behind what happen.  He was already a member of that forum before we met. He had met a woman on there and had been talking to her for a while. They had made plans to be together and everything. He used to write her poems and send her love graphics expressing his love for her. I used to edit the poems for him and I could see how much he really cared for her. He was going through a messy divorce as was I at the time and this woman came a long in a vulnerable moment and instead of being a friend, she played him.  Anyway, after they met and things began to crumble because he was tired of her BS and lies, he ended it with her. He was hurt but knew she was no good and was a player. I am a very loyal friend. If someone hurts my friends or loved ones, it hurts me. So I joined the forum. It was a forum that pertained to the type of work he does. It was a trucking forum. It is now closed down.  I wrote her a nice little note telling her how I felt about what she did to my friend and exposed her lies and BS.  :evil:  After that hubby sent her one too!   :giggles: 

So that is how we got banned   :evil:  :giggles:   I know it was probably best to just let it go and move on, but she had hurt him and I wanted to stand up for my friend.  Not hard to figure out what happened next right?  :evil:  :giggles:  A year later I became Mrs.!  :giggles:  :happy: 
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:34 pm

OpalMoon wrote:
    eyeopen wrote:

It is a long story behind what happen.  He was already a member of that forum before we met. He had met a woman on there and had been talking to her for a while. They had made plans to be together and everything. He used to write her poems and send her love graphics expressing his love for her. I used to edit the poems for him and I could see how much he really cared for her. He was going through a messy divorce as was I at the time and this woman came a long in a vulnerable moment and instead of being a friend, she played him.  Anyway, after they met and things began to crumble because he was tired of her BS and lies, he ended it with her. He was hurt but knew she was no good and was a player. I am a very loyal friend. If someone hurts my friends or loved ones, it hurts me. So I joined the forum. It was a forum that pertained to the type of work he does. It was a trucking forum. It is now closed down.  I wrote her a nice little note telling her how I felt about what she did to my friend and exposed her lies and BS.  :evil:  After that hubby sent her one too!   :giggles: 

So that is how we got banned   :evil:  :giggles:   I know it was probably best to just let it go and move on, but she had hurt him and I wanted to stand up for my friend.  Not hard to figure out what happened next right?  :evil:  :giggles:  A year later I became Mrs.!  :giggles:  :happy: 
    LOL omg i love your story i wanted it to go on forever. but that will never happen. what you where getting was empathy from your friends of whos feeling where hurt and it made you react. we are all human we have all hurt someones feelings before but as we gradually get over me tend to mature and regret what we did.

yay your married now? can i be godfather of your children :giggles:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:03 pm

OpalMoon wrote:
    eyeopen wrote:

Bet the other female member felt hurt....I know how that feels.... :worry:
    OpalMoon
    OpalMoon

Female
    Job/hobbies : psp graphics, paranormal researching/investigating, road trips, gardening, camping, fishing, photography

Post  OpalMoon Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:15 pm

Auras wrote:
    OpalMoon wrote:
    eyeopen wrote:

LOL omg i love your story i wanted it to go on forever. but that will never happen. what you where getting was empathy from your friends of whos feeling where hurt and it made you react. we are all human we have all hurt someones feelings before but as we gradually get over me tend to mature and regret what we did.

yay your married now? can i be godfather of your children :giggles:

I was trying hard to condense it to a very short version!  :giggles:  There was a lot that went on to all this and it would take me hours to type it all out!  :giggles:   

I guess you could say I could pick up his emotions quite well considering we lived 500 miles away and several states apart! Different time zones even!  :happy: 

I don't regret doing it. I was in a small way hoping she would wake up. She was playing a lot of people and gaining sympathy from them to get what she wanted, but it didn't help. She still plays as far as I know.

Yes, we are married now! Have been for a little over 2 years.  I have a 16 year old and hubby has 3 grown kids and has grandkids.  He is quite a bit older than I am so we won't be having any babies.  :giggles: 

Love and friendship knows no distance and knows no age limit. That is what I believe!   K\'s stars  
    OpalMoon
    OpalMoon

Female

Post  OpalMoon Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:19 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:
    OpalMoon wrote:
    eyeopen wrote:

Bet the other female member felt hurt....I know how that feels.... :worry:
    I know what it feel like to be hurt too. She wasn't hurt by what I said to her. She was married and her and her husband was running a con. Other people where victims of her scam as well. She would play them to get money and whatever else she could get from them. Sometimes others need to have their feelings hurt in order to realize what they are doing. If it was a simple as a failed relationship then I would have just kept my nose out and let it be. She plays and cons people for a living. Seriously. To this day last we heard she is still doing it.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:13 pm

Apologies if I upset you,didn't mean to do that!  Just brought back memories of something to me...Mind,I wasn't like your other woman....never been involved in any risky dealings.... :giggles:
    OpalMoon
    OpalMoon

Female

Post  OpalMoon Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:26 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Apologies if I upset you,didn't mean to do that!  Just brought back memories of something to me...Mind,I wasn't like your other woman....never been involved in any risky dealings.... :giggles:
    Oh NO! You are fine!  :hugz:   I understand what you mean.  :ghug:  :daisy:  I don't go around being a bully or anything. This woman has hurt a lot of people and by doing what she is doing she is gonna one day hurt the wrong person and they may flip out or something.  I just vented to her that not only did she hurt my friend (hubby), but she was hurting others too and in the process gonna get hurt herself when Karma comes back and bites her butt!  :giggles: 
    mayflow
    mayflow

Number of posts : 894
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

Post  mayflow Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:14 pm

OpalMoon wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:Apologies if I upset you,didn't mean to do that!  Just brought back memories of something to me...Mind,I wasn't like your other woman....never been involved in any risky dealings.... :giggles:
    Oh NO! You are fine!  :hugz:   I understand what you mean.  :ghug:  :daisy:  I don't go around being a bully or anything. This woman has hurt a lot of people and by doing what she is doing she is gonna one day hurt the wrong person and they may flip out or something.  I just vented to her that not only did she hurt my friend (hubby), but she was hurting others too and in the process gonna get hurt herself when Karma comes back and bites her butt!  :giggles: 

What I like about this is that I always think that it is not as important what you do and say, as why you do and say.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:38 pm

Correct!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:06 am