Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
SpiritVoices
Assumpta
brightflashes
7 posters

Past Life Regression

brightflashes
    brightflashes

Female
    Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2012-07-28

Past Life Regression Empty Past Life Regression

Post  brightflashes Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:40 pm

Has anyone had a past life regression done by someone else? What kind of
    results did it yield? How would you personally prepare for a past life
    regression?

I've been hypnotized before, but I haven't ever had
    someone guide me through a regression. My therapist is taking a class on
    it and is at a level where she needs to do 15 of them. I don't know if
    anything will even come of it, like if something from history that I
    identify with is something where I might go or if I won't even end up
    having an experience to begin with. I'd like to prepare to be as neutral
    as possible that way I can have an experience that is true.
    Assumpta
    Assumpta

Female
    Number of posts : 333
    Job/hobbies : Retired, love reading, writing, cross-stitch and all things spiritual
    Registration date : 2011-06-23

Past Life Regression Empty Re: Past Life Regression

Post  Assumpta Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:09 pm

Hi there,
    I must admit I've never had a regression done, but would love to.
    I agree that you must go into this not expecting anything, then if nothing happens you're not disappointed.
    If you do have it done, please let us know what happened.

Past Life Regression 821538
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:52 pm

Would love to have it done as well.

I have no memories of a past life but one never knows.
    brightflashes
    brightflashes

Female

Post  brightflashes Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:36 pm

I'm a bit concerned that since I'm attracted to certain types of History right now, that might get in the way of having an authentic experience. But also I'm not really strongly attached to whatever ends up coming out and I'm coming at it from an attitude like well, this is offered and it's something I've read about and embrace as truth and here's another way I can investigate further.

I'll definitely post a follow up. I'm probably going to have it done the 3rd week of August.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:29 pm

Hello

I have, and I went into it knowing so much about whom I have been so I had a very open mind to what might come. The one I had was done by someone that is very professional on doing them and teached other's how to do them. I had total trust with her and the hand picked group she had to do the group workshope.

While I did not go to t he life she suggested we do, I did get what I personally needed from it. If one can feel what fits to them on a vibrational level then one knows its real. The one I went to was not hypnosis but guided meditation and we were very aware of our surroundings at all times. I am wary on hypnosis only had that once and I so did not like it. Too it did work for what I needed to access but I was too out of control of me.

Lynn
    brightflashes
    brightflashes

Female

Post  brightflashes Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:48 pm

Thanks so much for sharing your experience. It helps. I think I wouldn't have been given this opportunity if there wasn't something I could learn from it.
    joy2012
    joy2012
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2012-10-23

Past Life Regression Empty did you ever have a regression?

Post  joy2012 Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:50 pm

Hi, was very interested in your post as I have always wanted to be regressed. Did you ever have a regression done? I have just read a book- "The year of the truth" by Ann-marie Trulore (Amazon - kindle ebook) don't know if it's a true story, but it reads as though it is, and the author had uncovered 3 past lives which seem to have helped her to understand the circumstances of her life now. Thats made me even more intrigued to know if issues in my current life are related to past lives of my own. I don't know anyone who has been regressed, so I wouldn't know what to expect if I chose to try it. Would be interested in your, or anyone else's, experiences.Past Life Regression 15910
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:19 pm

I was offered regression once but never took the offer up, I wish I had now.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    joy2012
    joy2012
    Just joined

Female

Past Life Regression Empty re: past life regression

Post  joy2012 Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:27 pm

Hi violet, many thanks for your reply. Have you read the book too, is that what made you wish you had? I think the reason I've so far not tried past life regression is that I once had hypnosis to try and get to the root of problems in my life but even after several sessions I didnt actually feel that I was able to retrieve any repressed memories even from this life. I definately believe in reincarnation though and other books I've read on the subject seem to indicate it can bring about a shift in issues we are currently struggling with. Was there a particular reason you didnt try it? Past Life Regression 15910
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:44 pm

Hi Joy, no i've not read it but will keep an eye out for it :flo:

I once had hypnosis to try and get to the root of problems in my life but even after several sessions I didnt actually feel that I was able to retrieve any repressed memories even from this life.

I'm sure it's not the same with hypnosis, but I did hear that past life regression can in cases be very damaging to a person, suppose someone had a lot of issues in this life, they could then be severely traumatised by what is brought out in regression, suppose someone were regressed and they were the victim of a murderer in a past life, surely that would bring a whole range of issues to the present day, suppose too that the person was a murderer in a past life and they brought all the guilt from that life back with them from the regression, I was told that regression should only be undertaken when the practitioner is satisfied that their client is strong enough to cope with anything that occurs, all that said I also heard it can be a very healing experience for some too. :flo:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    joy2012
    joy2012
    Just joined

Female

Past Life Regression Empty re: past life regression

Post  joy2012 Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:45 pm

Hi violet, thank you again for your reply, I do appreciate views on the subject as a regression is something I have seriously considered but I agree with your comments. Unless I was confident that I wouldnt unsettle myself further I wouldnt consider undergoing regression and I also think the experience of the practitioner would be important. The book doesnt go into detail of how the author's past lives were uncovered and I do wonder how you can evaluate the actual validity of any past life memories. Interesting read though, and as I already had an interest in the subject it does make you look at the dynamics of the relationships in your life from a different perspective. For now its perhaps too deep for me to go though and I will continue to focus on my spiritual path in the here and now. Blessings to you.Past Life Regression 15910
    Lord_kyle
    Lord_kyle

Male
    Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2012-12-10

Post  Lord_kyle Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:47 am

brightflashes wrote:Has anyone had a past life regression done by someone else? What kind of
    results did it yield? How would you personally prepare for a past life
    regression?

I've been hypnotized before, but I haven't ever had
    someone guide me through a regression. My therapist is taking a class on
    it and is at a level where she needs to do 15 of them. I don't know if
    anything will even come of it, like if something from history that I
    identify with is something where I might go or if I won't even end up
    having an experience to begin with. I'd like to prepare to be as neutral
    as possible that way I can have an experience that is true.

I'm a spiritual Satanist. I've done past life regression for once. The results were what really got me to believe it. It was quite amazing.
    Also,None can help/Do this for you. You are the only one who can do this with and for yourself.
    Below is past life regression meditation taken from joyofsatan website:

Past Life Regression

This exercise requires deep relaxation. Lie down in a comfortable position.

You should begin by breathing in to a count of six*
    Hold for a count of six
    And exhale for a count of six.

*Using 6 is only a guide. If four is more comfortable, this is fine. NEVER strain or force yourself to hold your breath! You should feel comfortable and relaxed at all times.

Do this several times until you feel completely relaxed and you can no longer feel your body. Turn your attention inside and to your entire back side and free fall. Just let go and a falling sensation should manifest. For inexperienced meditators, this might make you dizzy. If you feel real uncomfortable or dizzy, just focus on the front of your body to stop the free fall. The deeper you free fall, the deeper your trance state and the easier it is to work with your mind.

When you have reached a deep trance state, visualize yourself walking towards a door in your mind. As you walk towards the door, tell yourself when you walk through the door, you will enter into your past life. This should be the life that preceded your life now. Walk through the door, look around at your environment.

To go back several lifetimes, just visualize the door and tell yourself you are going back to whatever year you wish to regress to. To go forward in any past life, will yourself forward by asking your mind to take you to a specific stage of your life or year. Take the time to look around and ask your mind questions. To regress further through each past life, will yourself backwards by telling your mind to take you back further until you can regress no more, and again, walk through another door, telling yourself you are entering the lifetime before this life you are observing. You will be further back in time. To go foreword into your next life- use the same technique, only be aware this is only one of many possible futures. To bring yourself out, walk back through the door into now.

© Copyright 2005, Joy of Satan Ministries;

Lord_kyle
    Lord_kyle

Male
    Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2012-12-10

Post  Lord_kyle Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:22 am

Violet wrote:Hi Joy, no i've not read it but will keep an eye out for it :flo:

I once had hypnosis to try and get to the root of problems in my life but even after several sessions I didnt actually feel that I was able to retrieve any repressed memories even from this life.

I'm sure it's not the same with hypnosis, but I did hear that past life regression can in cases be very damaging to a person, suppose someone had a lot of issues in this life, they could then be severely traumatised by what is brought out in regression, suppose someone were regressed and they were the victim of a murderer in a past life, surely that would bring a whole range of issues to the present day, suppose too that the person was a murderer in a past life and they brought all the guilt from that life back with them from the regression, I was told that regression should only be undertaken when the practitioner is satisfied that their client is strong enough to cope with anything that occurs, all that said I also heard it can be a very healing experience for some too. :flo:

No. Its not dangerous. But yeah some of the things you told,could be dangerous. But, Suppose,if you have a fear of heights,or you scare to get into water or a fear of fire, any thing that holds you back,is because of your "past lives" You can do past life regression just to get to where and how that fear was occured in you/your soul. Then,surely you can get the solution to get rid of your fears,past life hang-ups,past life Love /past love life hangups which spoils your current present love life.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:21 am